Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 62. Family or Friend?

84 16 2
By Aspire1983

The island

Prisha walked behind Sanal who told her that he was trying to get the signal to communicate with Dan for sending them the help.

Prisha didn't trust his words and decided to follow him.

They reached the top of the mountain which had flourishing waterfall flowing towards the river below it. 

Prisha looked over the view from the mountain top and loved the soft breeze hitting her face.

Sanal stood near the edge and tried to get the signal but was failing every time.

He then looked at Prisha who raised her brows, asking him.

Sanal shaked his head as a no, disappointing her.

Prisha looked down, biting her nails. "Why don't you want to take me back, huh?" Prisha asked him doubting his intentions.

He did agree to kidnapping her. He had all the camping equipment with the tent to the cooking vessels. And didn't have the communication devices. Odd.

It did raise her suspicion on him.

Sanal couldn't believe her words that rightfully accused him of misdeed.

"Really! After all that I have told you? You are still suspecting me? unbelievable?!!" Sanal caught hold of his hips looking angry.

Prisha jolted his shoulders and asked "Why not?! you did kidnap me! you do admit that you wanted to reconcile with me! and the Sanal that I know, would do anything to get what he wants! Even it means hurting others!"

"I have changed, Sunshine!" Sanal gritted his teeth trying to make her understand his good intentions.

"Ha! Changed? You? Not in a million years!! If you have changed, that would be probably your *moving her hands* attire! But in here *pointing his head* it's the same! Downright cruel!" Prisha moved in close looking straight in his glaring eyes.

He knew she hated him but so much was a bit offensive to him.

"Ok, then what do you want me to do, huh? I mean I have been trying to get back to Dan for the PAST ONE HOUR?! But the damn phone doesn't have SIGNAL!! What am I supposed to do, huh?" He screamed at her, who just snickered at his false acting.

"Right! how could I forget? Before training me, he did train you? Didn't he? The mafia don – Vinay and his right hand – Sanal *poking his chest*. isn't it, hm?" Prisha mocked him who was getting irritated by her continuous accusations.

"Prisha, don't say about things, you don't know? It will not be good for you!" Sanal warned her about the words which she probably blurt out in her anger.

"Of course! I was right! he did send you, didn't he? How perfect? He couldn't come to take me back, but sent his most trusted person, isn't it?" Prisha pushed his buffed shoulders, getting on his last nerve.

She saw how he was breathing heavily and was proud of herself to finally trigger him.

Sanal took a long breath and spoke poking his cheeks "As a matter of fact. He did send me to take you back. Happy?!! And you know what! I am going to. And nothing in this world is going to stop me!"

Her eyes widened and she shaked her head negating his words. The one man she trusted was actually planning all this from the start with him.

She moved back slowly remembering the trauma that she suffered staying in that house, with him.

His words were swarming in her head and she looked at him one last time.

"I rather die than go back with you in that hell," saying her last words she leaped towards the river, confusing Sanal.

"Prishaaa..." Sanal didn't think twice and jumped behind her to save her from drowning.

Her body reflexes acted and she came out of the water, looking at him. Well, Soumya taught her well, during her lap practice.

He tried to pull her towards him, but saw that she skilfully swarm across the water, again making him question her new avatar.

She brushed her wet hair back and looked at him with her evil smile. She walked over the sand and sat on the flat rock to catch her breath.

Sanal came out of the water, not taking his stunned eyes from her naughty ones, asking her with shaking voice "You know swimming?!!"

Prisha smiled at his obvious question pointing at her stupid act that she pulled few minutes back.

She nodded her head smiling, making him catch his hips, cussing inaudibly.

"Are you planning to give me mini heart attacks like this throughout, huh?" Sanal asked her looking scared of her aura.

"If you don't take me back. I have many more tricks under my sleeve. So, take me back," Saying so, she walked past him to get back to the tent.

Sanal was again puzzled on her knack for understanding directions so remarkably.

She was intriguing him more than he could handle.

After reaching back to their tent, Sanal prepared the fire for the cold weather at night.

He saw that she had opted to change into his only spare dry shirt and shorts which he had hanged on the tree branch.

He clicked his tongue at her mischief of making him stay in his wet clothes.

She then went near the fire and warmed herself. She was smiling at his glare, knowing the exact reason.

He saw her trick and did what he thought of doing for a long time in front of her.

He sat in front of the fire half naked, with only his cargo shorts and tried to increase the fire. Prisha glanced at his buffed self and felt till uneasy and hot, not with the fire.

She looked away to avoid his angry gaze which was quite a turn on for her. He had really built his muscles and even managed to grow out his hair.

His wavy hairs, his bulging muscles, his eyes, his thighs...what!!!

Sanal saw that Prisha suddenly got up and rushed inside the tent. It puzzled him at her actions which were questioning on her current attitude.

The next morning,

Prisha woke up at the ratatata sound outside the tent and moved out to see Sanal talking to the pilot of the helicopter that had landed on the island.

He went towards the tent and told her that they would be going back. She looked at him who opted to go back to get things right.

In the helicopter, she saw how Sanal was instructing the pilot. She was not understanding still on why did he kidnap her and on Vinay's instruction? That would not be true.

Sanal drove her off to her dormitory from the airport and stopped the car. He tsked and looked at her

"I am sorry for kidnapping you. Believe me, it was not my intention. There is a lot happening back home. Your new bodyguard Tom, will report to you tomorrow as per Uncle's instructions. *inhales deeply* all I can say now is that just...don't blindly trust anyone. Especially new people. Coz, our family is in danger. I did what I did only to protect you,"

Prisha was concerned at his words about the family. She enquired about each and every one of them.

Sanal pacified her telling that everyone was fine and that they only worried for her. So, Vinay had sent him as he himself was engaged with some important work.

Sanal slyly dodged Vinay's current health condition; looking at her concern for her Appa, as he knew her love for him.

Prisha felt bad at unnecessarily suspecting him and thought to apologise but

"Prisha!" she looked outside the car window to see RM with his worried eyes.

She went out and ran to hug him tightly. Lisa was crying and caressed Prisha's hair. Prisha hugged each and every one of her friends who missed her and were worried for her.

Sanal got of the car and looked at their interactions.

He went towards the friends and looked at their faces which questioned his relationship with their Prisha.

Prisha saw that her friends were clueless about Sanal. So, she thought to introduce him.

"Guys, this is Sanal. My...um...friend," Prisha moved her eyes from his, feeling guilty at not revealing their relationship but saw that Sanal was happily giving his smile to everyone.

After conversing for a while, Prisha went to the car to take her belongings which were not much and also to bid bye to her Sanal, finally.

Both were standing and just glancing at each other. They were not understanding the reason for their sudden silence.

"Take care," Saying so, Sanal spoke making her look at him longingly. He wanted that look from her for long, but

Prisha nodded her head slightly smiling. Sanal opened his arms slightly for a possible hug.

She looked at his gesture and thought why not.

They hugged each other to finally bid their proper farewell.

Sanal smelled her hair and took a last whiff of her scent to make him remember her for a lifetime.

He moved back to her much disappointment, clutching her hands in his, saying

"Maybe, I will see you in future...?" Sanal asked her in his broken voice, making her to not let him go.

"Why not? I mean...we ...were...family," Prisha shrugged her shoulders trying to frame her thoughts. He saw the tears forming in her beautiful eyes and how hard she was trying to control them.

"We are family...always," Sanal then kissed her forehead one last time. He knew that he had lost his right to even touch her, but he couldn't help himself.

He left her hand and smiled at her. Before he could get in his car

"I have my first song debut this Sunday. Please come to cheer me up?" Prisha tried to stop him.

Sanal looked back at her smiling and hopeful one last time.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he then sat back in his car and moved out of the campus.

Prisha smiled unknowingly, waiting for the special Sunday to come.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
225K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
31.8K 2.7K 39
( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in heart of Mumbai where only most influent...
127K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...