Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 48. His Insult!

131 19 19
By Aspire1983

Sanal's new office

Dino saw a tensed Sanal clutching his forehead with closed eyes, thinking hard.

"Dude, what is it? You okay?" Dino touched his shoulders waking him up, Sanal smiled assuring him with the excuse of office pressure.

"Ya!! Don't worry, Bro! We are half way done! Once we get this deal, then we can commence with our Business school. I am with you, right?" Sanal smiled weakly at his bestie's words, nodding his head. It was not the office. It was her.

Dino suggested him to take Prisha for a dinner date to relax his mind. Sanal's eye brightened at the idea given by his bestie, making it a possible move to pamper his wife and ask for her forgiveness – again.

Sanal then called the flower shop to present his wife with a bouquet of tulips, as a surprise.

"Um...Hey, when did I get married?" Sanal asked Dino who got disappointed at his bestie.

After confirming the bouquet order, Sanal went back to his bestie who was scolding him for his clumsiness of forgetting his wedding date which had happened just one month back.

He then smiled and saw his bestie cussing him going out of the cabin.

Sanal then went through his phone galleria to glance his lovely wife. When he received a phone call from an unknown number.

"Mr. Menon?"

"Yes,"

"Sir, we have the scan reports of your wife, Mrs. Menon. We had some doubts regarding her last pregnancy scan report,"

"What is it?"

"Sir, she had forgotten to include her last vaccination shot, which was not taken in our hospital. Can you please send us the date of the same, asap," saying so the nurse kept the call not before getting an affirmation from Sanal regarding the inquiry.

Sanal was happy that he would become a proud father of the new joy that his wife would be giving him.

He checked the screenshot of the pregnancy report that he had taken from his room the last time.

It showed 'medical reports of Mrs. Prisha Menon reading 12 weeks pregnant', creasing his forehead. He rested his head on his chair headrest and thought about the confusion happening in his calculating head.

'We married in October and the report is saying 12 weeks pregnant?!'

'But the report here shows that she was conceived in the month of...August,'

"12 weeks – three months, August to November. But we have been married for only *going through at the calendar*... 7 weeks – just roughly over a month."

Sanal went back on his thoughts of contemplating again and again the facts in front of him. But it was pointing to only one stop...12 weeks pregnant and 7 weeks from marriage.

His eyes teared up at the conclusive evidence that he received upon calling upon the hospital who confirmed 'Mrs. Prisha Menon' pregnancy as 12 weeks, entering into the third month.

'No! this is not true! She would never do this cruelty to me?!!' his thought whirled his confused state and wanted to clarify his doubts with her once and for all.

Menon house

Sanal was maintaining his silence at the dining table, zoning out in his own thoughts.

'Still think the pregnancy reports are false? Check with your wife or better...check her boy-friend...' one more message. One more step towards breaking his heart. His heart didn't want to believe that she could betray him like this. 'No, this isn't true!' his hands trembled at the thought.

Why were his hands trembling all the time?***

The headache was coming back. He clutched his burning head and closed his eyes to not let his tears fall out.

He even ignored his mom's calls and woke up only after Soumya jerked his shoulders lightly.

He looked at Prisha thinking 'No! you would not do that to me, our love! Never!' and fisted his hands looking at her beautiful face with melancholy. Her misty eyes were telling a different story. Her face glowed with happiness and relaxed.

Apparently unbeknownst to him, Prisha just had her periodic cycle going on which would at times tire her to the core. But making her look fresh and radiant oblivious to others and at times herself.

Sanal's eyes filled with rage at the cruel betrayal that his Prisha did on him.

He not only felt cheated but dejected at the fake love that she was showering upon him.

He swore to show her and her deceiving family the real pain to hurt his already broken heart.

"Sanal, I hope you have cleared your schedule for tomorrow afternoon? You know you have to come with us and Varma's for checking the new house that they have bought," Prisha looked at him who wanted to escape out of the nonsense of the Varma's and her. But he thought about it and saw the eagerness in his parent's eyes and didn't want to disappoint them.

In the morning, Sanal told Prisha that he would meet them directly to the plot and told her to move with his parents.

Prisha knew that he was just avoiding her as usual and thought the best to agree to his decision.

In the afternoon, the Varma's along with Menon's were waiting for Sanal to show up at the new house.

Since, Sanal was busy trying to figure out the person with whom his cunning wife was roaming around shamelessly.

He even made it an attempt to fit camera in his room, her car to keep a vigilant on her daily activities.

He wanted to catch them red handed and flash her innocent play that she was enacting in front of the family.

He was shocked at the amount of love that were showered on her within such a short time. So, he wanted to gather all the evidence against her before exposing her in front of the family.

"Sorry, I was held up in the office. So, why are we here?!!" Sanal walked towards the waiting crowd who were surprised at his arrogant behaviour.

Nevertheless, Pradeep only thought about his daughter and called the new couple towards him.

He smiled at his daughter and spoke

"Kanna, how did you like your new home?!!" Prisha looked at her father shocked and glanced at her mom who nodded her head smilingly.

Sanal smirked at the situation and removed his glasses. He pocketed his hands in his pants pocket and stood to watch the acting of the father and daughter duo.

Pradeep hugged Sanal who glared at his wife with more hatred and scoffed.

The family was happy to gift a house for the new couple and congratulated them.

After few days,

Uvika was getting henna on her hand and legs, watching over the family and friends on the dance floor.

She laughed at the odd way Gaurav moved his stiff body and Benny telling him to loosen up his buff muscles.

Prisha was slightly smiling alongwith Sharanya at them.

Sanal's Office

Sanal twirled the paper weight in his hands on the table, remembering the scene he witnessed in the grocery shop.

'Why does your wife need her boy-friend to shop groceries?!' the message made him drive off to the regular grocery shop that his wife visits.

Flashback

'Gaurav, we need to take this not the chocolate flavoured chips!'

'But Isha! I like chocolate! No, I want this,'

'Gaurav?!!'

'Gimme that!! Ahhh!!!'

'You are light like a feather, Isha!!! Hahahaha.....'

'Put me down you bully?!!!!'

End of flashback

He threw the paper weight on the ground, gritting his teeth. How dare that Gaurav touched his wife and even twirled her around in his arms.

He jolted out of his cabin to move to the Varma's mehndi ceremony to settle the matter once and for all.

Varma residence

Prisha's room

Prisha was tired to the core and wanted to have some shut eyes. So, she just laid on the bed for a nap.

She faintly heard her room door open.

Rough hands caressed her hairs and whispered "Tired?"

She nodded her head weakly. She felt soft kiss on her forehead and smiled at the person.

"Sleep, I will call you when it is time for the dinner, hm? Sweet Ishu..." Gaurav then covered her body with the duvet and smiled at her.

Gaurav was the only child in his family. So, when he befriended Prisha and Benisha, Prisha was like his elder sister who would always guide him, and pamper him like her younger brother.

Since, the party incident he was cautious of her surroundings and always kept an eye for any kind of disturbance in her life.

So, when Prisha would plan to go anywhere, he would jump to help her out – the grocery shop, café, boutique. He was there for her as the protective little brother.

Thud!

Gaurav looked at the person who had the audacity to punch him. He was shocked beyond words to see Sanal charging at him.

If Prisha had not come between them on time, one of them would have been definitely seriously injured.

"Stop it!! What's wrong with you, huh?" Prisha pushed Sanal with all her might, away from Gaurav who fisted to take his best shot.

"Why?!! Huh?!! Why are you protecting him, huh?!! What is he to you, huh?!!" Sanal barked at her, trying to calm himself.

Both the besties looked at each other at his unbelievable words.

But before Gaurav could smack some sense into Sanal, "Gaurav, leave!!"

"But Ishu...??" Gaurav pointed at the accusations put on both of them by Sanal who just snorted at their behaviour.

"Leave!!! Now!!!" Prisha glared at him making her voice louder. Gaurav was shocked at her words who screamed at him for the first time. She didn't want her best friend to feel the insult that Sanal would probably throw at them.

He moved out of the room, not before brushing his shoulders with Sanal.

"What is your problem, huh?!!" Prisha shook his shoulders, who just glared at her.

"*mocking laughter* you tell me?!! Am I the problem, huh?!! Course if I am, I will definitely move out of you and your boyfriend's life...." Sanal slowly strode to her, speaking the words mockingly at her.

Prisha couldn't believe why her Sanal was spatting out such nonsense.

"Are you drunk?!! Huh? What are blurting out?!! what boyfriend?!! And what moving out, huh?!!" Prisha raised her voice at him, who suddenly grabbed her neck.

She clutched his hands to move out of his grip.

"*scoff*, oh, I am sorry?!! is he not the one?!! Oh, maybe he is a spare and your actual boyfriend is someone else, huh?!!" Sanal moved her slowly back, tightening his grip on her slender neck, ignoring the tears shed by her.

Unknown to them, the family members had reached their room one by one, hearing their shouts. They witnessed how the once lovebirds were fighting with so much hatred. Dino was getting angered at his friend's behaviour which crossed its limit. He moved towards the duo before things could go out of hands.

When Gaurav came to the living room, he straight went to Dino and told him about Sanal's behaviour.

They were about to march to Prisha's room, when they were abruptly stopped by Vinay.

Dino had to tell Vinay after much pressure and saw the anger building on the mafia boss's eyes.

Prisha moved his hands with all her might, crying "What the hell are you talking about?!!!"

"What am I talking about?!! What else?!! You and your numerous boyfriends that you roam around with!! Forgetting the fact that you are a married woman, huh?!! You know, you are worse than the roadside..." Sanal spat the cruel words on her shocked face when,

Slap!!

Prisha was pulled in his fatherly hug and was hidden from Sanal. She went mute at the malicious words at her, still not understanding the context.

Sanal glanced back at the figure towering over him, growling with the anger gaze that he had witnessed for the first time in his life.

He got up and looked at the way Vinay held Prisha in his arms like a father protecting his daughter.

"Uncle, you don't know, she...." Sanal tried to justify his actions, pointing at Prisha – like a child complaining against his enemy, but

Slap!!

"Not. one. More. Word. I don't want to listen to your filthy mouth! Got that?!!" Vinay pointed his index fingers at his nephew glaring him down, with much hatred.

He then moved outside with the mute Prisha and ignored the rest of the family members who had witnessed the cruel side of Sanal and the protective side of Vinay.

***Author's note : Trembling hands are one of the signs of anxiety****

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.7K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
123K 8.2K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
136K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
4.7K 358 24
Avyaan Malhotra had everything in life, a successful career as a cricketer, fans who loved him, the least amount of critics, a supporting team, a gre...