Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!

102 19 11
By Aspire1983

"Got it! Mr. Xavier Russo, wine maker, entrepreneur and the only son of the Russo family in Verona, Italy. He comes from a lineage of wine makers who were known for their heritage and dedicated contribution to the wine industry in Italy. His business spans over the major part of Europe and even plans to take the Asian countries," Dino read out the article published about Xavier in the daily newsletter posted in the Daily Mail post.

Vinod grumbled inaudibly cussing at Dino whose smiled died down by the facial gesture of Vinod towards him.

Vinay talked to Vinod inaudibly and gestured towards Veena who hoped to get a positive response from her family.

"I think he is not that bad. Considering his family heritage and his current status. I think he is a perfect match for our Veena,"

"But Vinay, he is foreigner! And we don't have anything common between us..."

"So? he is far better than Ajit. Ajit is an Indian, a brahmin at that and look what he did to our Veena. That bastard managed to hit her and torture her. If it was not for Dino and Sanal to reach on time, he would have...*huff* Vinod etta, I think Xavier is much better than him. He is soft spoken and I see genuine love in his eyes for our Veena. Please consider this...for your daughter's happiness,"

"But what if..."

"It won't happen to that..." Vinay assured him as he felt the same pain that he had undergone 20 years back when he fell in deep love with his Reine.

"Fine! We agree to your marriage proposal. But..." Before Xavier could take his Veena in his arms.

"...in our traditional manner. Full South Indian style. Got it?!" Vinod ordered Xavier who immediately took him in a hug, shocking everyone in the room.

Vinod was an introvert and managed to keep himself away from unnecessary events and people.

He hugged Xavier back astonishing his family more.

Amidst this, Sanal realised the blunder that he had done on his Prisha. He mistook Xavier to be her boyfriend. He wanted to talk to her and clear the air between them. But she was too busy in the happiness surrounding them.

He thought to apologise to her in the serene environment of their home. He suddenly went out as he received a call from his secretary regarding the official inauguration of his Visual Arts Director cabin. He was really tensed with the office work and on top of that the Suresh case was not tensing down as they had expected.

Before they could celebrate more, Prisha signalled Xavier to tell the family their good news.

"Does this night get any more shocking?!!" Dino whispered to Trishna who was wide mouthed at the news. He closed his ears at the scream that followed Trishna who went to hug her Chech.

Vinod glared at Xavier and wanted to punch him but Prisha came in between. She led him and Veena towards the elders for their blessings.

Veena touched her parents feet accompanied by Xavier who was pulled in by Prisha to do the act, being completely clueless.

Xavier screamed grabbing his hurting ears.

"You naughty boy!! Couldn't you wait? Humph!!" Reena screwed his ears to punish him for his carelessness.

Xavier apologised to his mom-in-law who took him in a loving hug.

Prisha was tearing up at the lovely moment and glanced at her Sanal, who had entered the room cutting the call. To her surprise, he looked back at her with the same lovely gaze, puzzling her.

She averted her gaze and mingled with the crowd to cheer herself up.

Prisha went back to the living room to engage herself with the frolicky of the wedding spree. Trishna didn't leave her Veena Chech's side and cuddled with her the whole evening.

Sanal wanted to badly talk with his wife and clear the air between them.

Many a times he went to her but she brushed him off giving one or the other excuse or would randomly walk out of the sight.

He knew he had hurt her in the worst possible way so he wanted to make amends with her.

During the dinner time, Prisha managed to sit peacefully with her Veena Chech who was discussing the wedding preparation for the next month with Xavier. She knew that Veena would require her help the most regarding the shopping, dressing and even the mental support that was crucial at the moment.

"Prisha?"

Prisha turned to see her Sanal desperate to talk few words with her. She looked around to see if she could escape again, but he held her hand and took her to the corridor away from the hustle and bustle.

"Listen to me, please!" Sanal pleaded her who just averted her eyes from his face which was irritating her.

"I know I have hurt you and even made accusations at you. But...*inhales deeply* it was because I thought you were..."

"Cheating on you? Isn't it, Mr. Sanal? that's what you thought, right?" Prisha glared at him knowing exactly the meaning of his words.

"No! I mean...um...listen I just...*huff* if you could have just told me about it. I would have helped you in finding Xavier and maybe we could have even reconciled much earlier," Sanal looked at her with hope to make her understand his dilemma in dealing with the office and home.

"You could have just asked me! But you opted to suspect me rather than...*inhales deeply*. Look, I don't want to clarify anything with you. I am your wife, the daughter-in-law of this household. That's it! And I will diligently perform my duties. But regarding us..." Her lips quivered stating the last sentence with shaky eyes. She jolted her hands and ran from there covering her mouth, tearing up.

'It would take much more than few talks to convince her,' Sanal thought at her refusal to even listen to his side of the problem.

The next day

The wedding hall

Prisha was helping the family in performing all the wedding rituals and hurry burry of the households with much interest.

She managed to perk up Trishna's mood who was getting tensed by the minute on her big day.

Veena was finding solace and comfort with Xavier who opted to stay beside her all the time.

Sanal was helping the groom party for making them feel comfortable and attending to their needs.

The function was filled with fun and loads of emotions from the families who were going to miss their perky Trishna who had managed to hid her tears for a long time.

At the exit, for the bidai rituals, Trishna was hugging her brother Sanal and tearing up badly. She was muttering all the mischiefs that she had done to him making him chuckle at her constant apology for the pranks that she is to pull on him.

The family laughed at her poutiness and the way the siblings were bonding at the most crucial moment.

"Ishu! don't worry I will not let Namith know about your weird taste in seafoods. He will suffice to the smell of crabs. No sweats, ok?!!" Trishna hit his buff chest at the teasing words and cried audibly.

The groom party left for the next part of the ritual in the Vishwakumar residence to welcome their new member.

Sanal made it to the Vishwakumar's along with the bridal car with his Prisha as a support. Prisha helped Trishna to gather her tears and look presentable to her waiting in-laws.

The family conversed with the new members and laughed in between their talks. Prisha was engrossed in the talks about the reception for the newlyweds and expressed her views on the same.

Menon's residence

"Ok, Amma. I will look into it once we come back from the shopping on Thursday," Prisha spoke to Latha who was preparing to relax in her room after a tiring day.

Prisha then went to her room to hit the bed as she was suddenly feeling quite dizzy and tired. She shaked it off as her strain over the wedding and thought to have a warm shower to relax her tensed muscles.

Sanal came inside the room and saw his Prisha going to the washroom.

"Prisha please, listen to me for a second!" Prisha stopped on her tracks clutching her forehead and hummed for him to continue.

"I know I have not been able to understand your stance for the past few weeks. But you ...*sigh* I was burdened so much with this Visual Arts Director thing and on top of it there was this Suresh matter. I was stressed and seeing you with Xavier in the restaurant..." Sanal started off trying to explain his side when Prisha turned to him glaring.

"...You followed me...*huff* you were spying on me!!*inhales deeply* I can't believe it!! You would stoop down to so low that you would.... you are disgusting!!" Prisha then tried to move out of his sight as his presence itself sickened her.

Sanal pulled her to his buff chest and tried to correct her misunderstanding. But she suddenly felt dizzy and fell on his arms fainting.

Sanal panicked and tried to revive her but she was still like a stone.

He slowly put her on the bed and patted her cheeks softly to wake her up.

He sprinkled some water on her face from the pitcher kept on the bedside table. She seemed to respond and woke up to see his tensed face. Sanal hugged her getting worried at her sudden faintness and caressed her hairs. Prisha felt somewhat relaxed with his soft touches and rested her head on his shoulders.

They were in each other's embrace for some time when Prisha realised their position. She slightly pushed him, getting out of his embrace and went to the washroom to do her night routine.

Sanal felt bad at tensing her already tired self. He thought to talk to her when she would be comfortable to converse with him.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 3.5K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
5.2K 388 25
Avyaan Malhotra had everything in life, a successful career as a cricketer, fans who loved him, the least amount of critics, a supporting team, a gre...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
50.5K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...