Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 38. My Wife!

108 18 12
By Aspire1983

It was evening by the time Prisha reached the Menon house. Sharanya wanted her to spend time with her as much as possible. So, she tricked her with one or the other excuses to make her stay longer.

Prisha then finally told her about Sanal and his possessiveness towards her that would make him come and swipe her from the house. She would not be able to return back. At this Sharanya told her to come back some other day whenever she could.

"Amma, I am so sorry. Mom didn't leave me early. She was talking this and that...and I couldn't keep track of the time...and it became so late. Sorry Amma!" Prisha jogged to her mother-in-law who was busy preparing the kheer for her daughters.

She suddenly blew the kheer on the spoon and cupped Prisha's chin signalling her to taste it.

Prisha tasted it and closed her eyes at the delicious taste that hit her tongue.

"What does it need, hm?" Latha then went back to check the kheer.

"It's awesome, Amma!" Prisha then unknowingly hugged Latha and then immediately backed to which Latha gave her a questionable look.

"What was that? and why did you stop it, hm?" Latha then hugged her and pecked her hairs.

"Kanna, I am your mother, hm. You need not to be so formal with me. ok. I am blessed to have such a beautiful and understanding wife for my son. Bless you my child," Latha patted her cheeks lovingly air kissing her.

She looked down at her remark. Her gaze then fell on her Sanal giving her a poker face from the living room getting irritated at his mother being slowly stolen by his cunning wife.

Prisha went to attend to her husband who seemed to have tired himself out with the office work.

Sanal's room

Sanal was folding his shirt cuff to take in the cold air of the AC. He closed his eyes and stood in front of the closed window.

"Your tea," He opened his eyes at her honeyed voice and unknowingly smiled at the slight rose scent that she carried with her.

"So, she knew about the Menon's and that boy too,"

He ignored her and began to unbutton his shirt to have a warm shower. Seeing that Prisha went to the washroom to prepare for his bath.

She kept the shower towel on the railing and removed the used clothes taking them with her to the laundry basket. She then removed the scented candle lighting it and checked for any refill of the shower gel.

"What are you doing?!" Sanal came inside to see his wife arranging for his bath.

"I.i am just..." Prisha tried to tell him who just told her to leave the washroom sternly.

He banged the door loudly after she came out of the washroom slightly saddening her.

She thought it to be his tiredness and picked his clothes putting them in the laundry basket.

She then put freshly ironed loose shirts and track pants for him as that's what he slept in last night. She tried to remember his night routine the other night.

He would always apply moisturiser for his dry skin and then tend his hair with the serum oil. He would then apply Vaseline onto his feet for soothing them.

So, she arranged them accordingly not before plugging the drier to dry his hair.

She then went to ready his dinner and then boil some milk in case he didn't have the urge to eat anything solid.

The living room

Prisha was sweetly conversing with the family making Sanal angry at her fake love towards his innocent and humble family.

He sat on his chair and found Prisha serving him his favourite dishes.

He tasted them and liked the new taste boom in his mouth. He as usual thanked his mom who corrected him saying that he should thank his wife and not her.

Sanal realised his mistake and got up from the chair, saying that he was full.

He went straight to his room confusing the people in the room.

Prisha spoke excusing his behaviour that maybe he is tensed with the office work.

Sameer glanced at Latha who signalled him to check on him later.

"Chech would you help me with my project. I am stuck with the design work. Please?" Soumya asked her favourite Chech who agreed to help her.

At around 10 pm, Prisha came back to her room and found her husband sound asleep.

After doing her night routine, she tried to sleep on her side of the bed.

In the morning

Sanal felt the sunrays hit his eyes as he had forgotten to screen the windows before sleeping. Prisha was unaware of his sleeping habits and was still new to his way of living.

He tried to get up but felt a slender hand clutching tight to his waist. He looked at the slight pouty face of his Prisha and smiled.

She was sleeping like a baby with her stray hair dancing on her chubby cheeks. He removed them to see the flawless pretty face of his wife.

She moved slightly and gripped him more tighter, making him chuckle.

He closed in her and went to take her plump lips when

"Mhm. My Sharu is very smart. Otherwise, who would think to get their daughter married to a heartbroken lover boy!"

He removed her hands and went to the washroom to do his morning routine.

This was the routine for the next few days.

Wherein Prisha would diligently engage herself with the family members taking in their likes and dislikes. Helping out Soumya for her studies and guide her for her future plans. Latha was fascinated by Prisha's knowledge about traditional food and their benefits for each and every aliments. She reminded her on her mother-in-law Meera Menon, who was the pandora box of food and its history.

Sameer was surprised that Prisha had the desire to take Indian music globally and wanted to master the art of music.

He said that she should surely go for her dreams as that would even help her boost her confidence more.

Sanal was getting angrier with her involvement in most of his family affairs. He wanted to flash her true evil side in front of his family asap to save them from the mother daughter wrath.

One day

Prisha was watering the garden petunia's and feeling the fresh breeze hit her loose wavy hairs.

She had ordered some more flowers to arrange a small floral patch in the lonesome garden area.

She hummed her favourite tune unaware of a certain shrewd character eyeing her from afar.

She washed her hands from the hose nearby and went inside the house.

"Suresh, we will surely try to come for the party. But I don't know about Sanal as you know he is quite busy with this new project and then there is the venture...." Sameer tried to convey an excuse for not making his head strong son to collide with a shrewd and cunning Suresh.

"Uncle, come on. it is my success party and on top of that it is also my engagement. You cannot ignore that now, can you? I mean you have to keep the family together, right uncle?" Suresh teased his uncle who was always weak when it came to family.

Sameer glanced at Latha who signalled to avoid his invitation. Before, Sameer could refuse

"We will attend your party, Suresh. Afterall I too want to meet the unlucky girl who is marrying a *scoff* like you," Suresh smirked at the owner of the voice boiling his blood.

He looked back to see his nemesis with a doll hiding behind him. Sanal saw the way he was eying his Prisha and covered her with his buff body.

Prisha was puzzled at his behaviour but didn't move from her place.

The family breathed a sigh of relief after Suresh left. Prisha was still puzzled at the scene that she witnessed in the living room. She thought to ask her husband who rushed to his room.

"I think we should avoid Sanal from attending this party, Sameer. I mean you know how he hates that Suresh. I mean I don't blame him, Suresh is a shady character," Latha was trying to tell her worry while serving him the dinner.

"Hm...let me see, Latha. I mean we must attend the party. It is unavoidable but regarding Sanal. I can arrange something," Sameer assured a tensed Latha who relaxed at her husband's guarantee.

Sanal's room

Prisha saw that Sanal was abruptly unbuttoning his shirt and grabbing his hair huffing badly. She didn't know how she could calm him. She slowly approached him and back hugged him to calm him.

Sanal closed his eyes at her scent and tilted his head back slightly. Prisha caressed his chest to calm him and rested her head on his upper back.

Sanal hummed quietly at the soothing serenity that he felt at her soft touches. He touched her hands and clutched it making her smile.

"Better?" Prisha looked at his face which was enlightened by her soft touches. She closed in him to make him clutch her hands closer to his heart.

"Hm...much better!" He unknowingly kissed her palms and put them on his cheeks.

He suddenly realised their position and separated himself from her.

He turned swiftly and glared at her who was puzzled at his sudden move.

"But, why would she do that? I mean the boy would have never agreed to this marriage. He is forced!"

"Sunny?" Prisha tried to touch his face who moved back gritting his teeth.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, huh?" Sanal low barked at her by moving back. Prisha got scared at his devilish aura and was shivering.

"I-I ju-just wanted to calm you," She managed to justify her actions by moving closer to him.

"Get out! I said GET OUT!" Sanal showed his back to her and shouted at her who felt her tears flow from her eyes.

She slowly strode out of the room and heard the door bang behind her.

She went to the garden area and looked up the moon wondering the sudden distance that her husband was showing to her closeness.

She clutched her body closer to herself and felt sad, perplexed at his behaviour. She tried to go back and remember if she had disheartened him by her acts or was he so much tensed with the office work.

Sanal saw his wife sitting in the cold weather trying to warm herself. He was not understanding how she could do that to him and his family. What was the reason behind their play?

He thought to end this trauma which was not only tormenting him but her too.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 3.5K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
147K 6.1K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
50.6K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...