Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 33. My Sunshine!

74 15 6
By Aspire1983

The next day

Prisha, Uvika, Benisha and Gaurav went to the fields to check the farm lands and breath the fresh village air.

Uvika was talking with the farm workers, wherein Benisha and Gaurav were walking down the narrow lane between the lands.

Prisha had taken her music book to write her new musical notes which was her favourite past time.

She was looking for a spot to sit peacefully to write her notes, away from the crowd.

She found a haystack and sat on it trying to remember a tune. But only one song was playing in her ears gazing at the wonderful surroundings.

The fresh breeze, warm sun, slight earthy smell and the farm workers toiling in the land for an early day off.

She closed her eyes to arose her imaginative thinking with the music ringing in her head, ears, mouth and let out her melody.

She opened her eyes to see her world. An amazing world of floating flowers, characters playing according to her mood – fun, people dressed as animals, animals dressed as people!

(Kindly imagine Prisha singing the above song)

She ran with her flowing saree pallu and sang her heart out.

She was abruptly stopped by strong arms. She rested her breathless self on his arms knowing his scent. She slowly raised her eyes to see her Sanal giving his lovely gaze at her.

Sanal smiled at his Prisha whom he missed so much and twirled her in his arms picking her up like a feather to earn an ear blocking giggle from her.

Menons hometown mansion

The family planned to visit the ancestral temple tomorrow morning and would leave the next day to the city. As they had only few days for the marriage and many arrangements were still pending.

The family was relaxing after their dinner. The youngster of the family were playing antakshari near the mansion centre sit out. 

Sanal was working on his laptop alongside Vineeth and Dino who would rather sit with the men then play childish games with the girls (as told by Vineeth).

The singing group were stopped at the word 'O' and it was Prisha's turn to sing but somehow she was getting stuck.

Benisha started teasing her so much that even the elders started glancing at the sound. Prisha was now getting embarrassed at her bestie's words of not able to sing, being a music lover.

Just then, 

Prisha turned to see her Sanal singing in support of her.

He gave a look saying 'I got you' making her smile shyly. She also joined him in order to show that she would finish the song.

But Sanal kept his laptop aside, walking towards her with his melodious tune surprising her more.

They were now standing facing each other with a teasing smile and trying to beat each other in the battle of her favourite game.

Sanal was gazing at her aura, keeping his hands behind his back. Her whole expression would change drastically when singing, making him fall in love with her again and again.

Prisha saw the way her Sanal was smiling so lovingly at her and moving his eyes on her face as if peppering her with his sweet kisses. Both were blushing sweetly being apart only by an inch, not touching just looking in each other's eyes.

Their family saw the love radiating from them and just blessed them for their care and affection for each other.

She then challenged him with the most difficult song which she thought would make him back out. He thought for a while, then tilted his head signalling the he was up for it.

So, they started singing the song, making her amazed as she knew that he would not be so good in pulling difficult musical notes with so much ease.

After finishing his turn, he bend down to her face level whispering "So, you think you are the only one who can sing, hm?"

Prisha pursed her lips trying to control her smile. He playfully pinched her nose, making her close her eyes and made his way out of the room; ignoring the tease they were getting from the people in the room.

Latha looked at Sharanya who nodded her head at the lovely interaction that happened between the love birds.

The next day

Morning

Sanal had opted to dress in the traditional kurta to surprise his Prisha.

He knew that she would be surprise to see him in an entirely new attire. So, he proudly strode outside and get the surprised look from most of the family members.

"Oh, you are ready? Good, go ahead in the car, we will come along!" Latha told her son who was puzzled at the hastiness that his mother was showing by slightly pushing him towards the front door.

His cousins gave him a subtle smile and startedmoving out of the house one after the other fixing their attire. 

"Hey buddy! Which one you want to take, hm?" Dino came to him asking him for his selection of the car to the temple.

Sanal looked behind to not notice his Prisha making him a little restless. Dino noticed his behaviour and thought to tease him by saying

"Oh! Prisha!" Sanal immediately looked at his friend who started waving his hands around confusing him.

"...she left!" His words slightly angered Sanal who had planned to go together with his Prisha.

Frustrated at the moment, he went to sit in one of the car followed by Dino who saw his plan working.

Sanal opted to be silent throughout the ride and looked outside the window getting irritated at the situation.

At the temple

Sonia came out with Vinay carrying the offerings for the deity followed by Soumya.

The cousins went ahead towards the temple chatting along ignoring a certain lover boy who was getting impatient at her absence.

Dino then turned him around to get a glimpse of his l'art. 

She raised her eyebrows smiling teasingly and glanced at Dino who made a thumbs up and moved from there.

Sanal understood the mischief she had pulled and strode towards her, smirking.

"So, you were testing me, huh?" Sanal tried to tease her by controlling his frustration. But she just poked his buff chest and said

"I thought to surprise you. Did it work, hm?" Prisha tilted her head innocently making him bit his lower lip.

He looked around and slyly grabbed her waist startling her. She caught hold of his shoulders as he had literally picked her an inch from the ground.

"Oh, it was a surprise alright! Wait for yours...tonight!" He then pecked her cheeks making it beet red.

She sensed her heartbeat raising at the proximity and looked in his lustful eyes.

She then signalled at the people around them to make her free from his clutches.

He scoffed and let her go...for now.

The family saw how their beloved children were blessed for the start of their new journey. Soumya immediately came and hugged Prisha jolting her.

"Chech, welcome home!" Prisha looked at her with astonishment and bend to her face level that they were yet to be married.

To which Soumya told her that if God has blessed them, it means that she has now become the part of their family.

Sanal ruffled Soumya's hair and glanced at Prisha who shied at her words.

At the mansion

The family were sitting in the living room discussing the marriage arrangements to be conducted in the coming days.

The children were playing random games with their game boards. Dino was conversing with Benisha about his college hustle to train hard for his soccer practice.

Benisha advised him that he can still make it if he enrols for a program. Just like that most of the members were busy with their own world.

Sanal looked around to find his Prisha missing again. So, he decided to ask Benisha who absentmindedly told him that she was in her room.

Sanal went to her room to check on her, who had planned to play hide and seek with him.

Prisha's room

Prisha was trying to tie the knot on her anarkali dress in front of the mirror.

"Tsk, these stupid threads! God, I will be late!" Her arms started to pain from the attempt.

She dropped her arms for a while and tried again.

She felt cold touch on her upper back, tying her Anarkali threads. She raised her eyes to see her Sanal smiling at her and taking his own sweet time to tie the knot.

"It's ok. I will tie it," She tried to free his hand to which he tsked and tied the knot. She thanked him and tried to move when he grabbed her pulling towards his hard chest.

Sanal snuggled in her neck taking her scent. He felt her heartbeat racing at high speed, but he didn't stop his torture on her.

"Sanal, leave! Someone might come!" Prisha tried to wiggle out of his hold on her waist smoothly caressing it. But he had gripped her tight enough to not hurt her.

"Everyone is busy!" He then moved her hair aside giving her wet kisses on her neck to her earlobe, making her shiver.

When she tried to move out, he turned her abruptly and took her lips.

She pushed his shoulders to free herself, but he had held her neck to keep her still.

Finally, she gave up and moved her hands in his wavy hairs. He was straining down to kiss her and felt the pain in his neck.

Prisha felt herself lifted in air onto his torso in a blink of the eyes. She was tantalised by his bold move and forgot the time and place, feeling elated by his soft touches. His strong hands caught hold of her hips scaring her at first.

She tapped his shoulders for loss of breath and saw his hooded eyes smiling at her. He left her swollen lips not before giving it a peck.

"Try to play your hide and seek with me again. The torture would be more brutal than this, sweetheart!" he spoke in his husky voice softly caressing her cheeks.

Her soft feet felt the ground again, shivering slightly. She looked at the dominant side of her Sanal, who gave her a serene look. She then felt his soft peck on her forehead and opened her eyes to see him fade away from her.

The living room

Trishna called out the people in the room to pay attention to one person sitting on the chair in the centre stage.

The part of the hall was dimed hiding the person whose silhouette was easily recognised by Sanal.

"Can we give it up for the new member of our family for a beautiful song in her sweet voice. Ms. Prisha!" Trishna welcomed her sister-in-law amazing the family members.

(Kindly imagine Prisha singing this song)

The whole time Prisha was trying to avoid her Sanal who had sworn to tease her by either biting his lower lips or by winking her.

Her being a professional, tried to maintain her stance trying to dodge his tease. But, she couldn't stop her increasing blush by just singing those lines which teased him badly.

The family praised their Prisha for her wonderful sweet voice. Rajeev hugged his Prisha Chech who ruffled his hairs. They had made a sibling bond in the short time that they had spent with each other, specifically coz of a common factor among them – music.

Ting!

Prisha checked her phone to see a message sent by her Sanal.

'So, you will complain against me to my mom, huh?'

'Of course, since you would tease me like this, she is my only solace!'

'Hm, then I guess I should not disappoint my mom, who would always complain about my mischiefs!'

'Don't you dare! We have our family here! please don't pull that kind of act. I am begging you!'

'What act?'

'The one in my room'

'I have no idea what you are talking about!'

'Sunny!'

"Sunshine!'

Finally, she huffed and kept the phone aside glaring at him who just smirked at her. He mouthed a good night to her who twisted her face.

In Mumbai

Next day

The family returned to their respective homes to continue their preparations for the wedding.

Sanal had a major outbreak in the new venture which would make him travel to his clients for presenting his ideas for their interest in their company.

He was in a fix and discussed it with his dad and Uncle who only encouraged him saying that he would take his Prisha along for his trips.

The idea calmed him at not missing his Prisha for the time he would leave for his trips.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

The story ahead is really interesting and adventurous for the main protagonists . ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.7K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
124K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
16.6K 986 22
"Gowri, run away with me", said Anand. "What!" exclaimed Gowri. "We can't live here with both your family and mine, lets run away", he said. "And?" s...