Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 31. The perfect sister.

63 14 11
By Aspire1983

Varma residence

Sharanya had called her friends for announcing her daughter's wedding to the most eligible bachelor.

"So, Sharu your planned worked very well, huh?" One of her friends teased her while sipping on the lemonade.

"What plan? I just feel that it was all fate that made my daughter meet Sanal and them agreeing to marry each other. Nothing else," Sharanya served them the appetizers negating their blame on her with a smile.

"Oh, come on! we know you. You do remember your marriage with Pradeep. If it was not for your mother to play the cupid. You would be still teaching in that public school earning for your useless uncle, aunty and their children! That old wretched house was a curse for you and your widowed mom. Only after your marriage was Pradeep able to take your mom away from your filthy uncle for good!" Her best friend made her realise the facts that she had forgotten for a long time.

Sharanya kept the plate down with sorrow and thought not to further clarify their claim on her being an architect sketching her daughter's life.

Yes, she wanted the best for her daughter. But she never betrayed anyone. On the contrary, it was fate that made the young ones fall in love with each other.

She just put the puzzle pieces together for fate to play its card in the right order.

She ignored their harsh words and diverted their attention to some random stuffs.

The next day

Veena had reached the hotel that she had booked for her stay in Delhi to meet Xavier. She wanted to discuss with him now meeting her parents and took to them regarding their future for each other.

Knock! Knock!

She went to open the door to find Xavier with a disappointed look. She welcomed him inside the suite room and offered him some water.

She thought to let him relax before she would put forward her decision.

"Veena, I can't meet you anymore," Xavier spoke putting the glass on the table. He didn't dare to look at her face.

Veena felt her smile disappear and got up kneeling in front of him.

"What!!" Veena asked him feeling the need to know the meaning of his words.

Xavier got up from his seat and walked near the window and spoke with a heavy heart

"Uncle ha-has fixed my mar-marriage with Tina,"

Veena turned him around to face her and saw his remorseful face.

"You are joking, right?!!" Veena asked him feeling that he was pulling her leg as usual.

But she saw the blank face that he had which made her walk back. She tried to process the words that he had spoken so clearly.

She looked here and there breathing heavily remembering her ex, who had managed to give her first heartbreak.

"You all are alike. All...BETRAYERS!!!" Veena screamed at him with anger filling her eyes. She grabbed his collar and spoke with shaky eyes

"Don't try to contact me anymore,"

Veena then took her bag crying badly and went outside the suite without looking back.

Xavier didn't run behind her and stood still feeling his tears rolled down his eyes.

He knew that she would not listen to his reasoning as he was aware of the same situation that she had experienced in the past.

He wanted to tell her badly the reason behind his marriage acceptance to Tina but she never gave him the time to explain.

So, he thought to let her cool down before he could explain.

At the concert hall

Sanal was standing with Rajeev who was exciting at the invite given by his Prisha Chech.

She had told him about the concert of his favourite artist but hid the surprise that she had planned for him.

"Where is Chech? The concert is going to start in a few minutes!!" Rajeev was getting restless at not entering the concert hall on time.

"She must have been held in traffic. He is the most celebrated artist. So, the people are pooling from all over the places!" Sanal tried to calm down his over hyped cousin.

"There she is!" Rajeev patted his cousins shoulder who looked back to see his l'art walking down smilingly. 

'You never fail to impress me'

She went apologising to Rajeev stating that she was stuck in traffic and grabbed his arm to the concert hall.

Sanal followed them half smiling.

He saw both his favourite people vibing to the music of their favourite artist. Rajeev held Prisha's hand and hopped at the beat of the music.

Sanal saw some stupid men trying to close up to his l'art. So, he rushed to her grabbing her by the waist surprising her.

"Sunny! Raj is here!" Prisha signalled him to Rajeev who was vibing without a care in the world. She tried to wiggle out of his hold but he held her tight with no intention of leaving her.

"He is in his own zone and moreover I am not doing anything. Just holding you," Saying so he rested his face on her neck vibing to the music.

Prisha smiled at his words and continued to move to the beat of the music, catching hold of his hands on her tummy.

At the encore, Prisha told Rajeev to pay attention to the speech given by the artist.

"As a special request, I would like to mention my most sincere fan, Mr. Rajeev Nair who has made it possible to my concert with his awesome presence. Thank you, Rajeev!"

Rajeev was awestruck and it took him a minute to understand what happened when the spotlight hit him.

He smiled and waved at his artist who acknowledged his excitement.

Prisha could see the happiness on Rajeev's face who was screaming at the surprise that he got.

"Was it you?!" Sanal asked his Prisha who nodded her head being in his arms. He tightened his hold on her.

The light then turned dim with the soft song played by the artist. Sanal managed to see his l'art look back at him making him do the obvious.

He kissed her forehead with his soft caress making her clutch his hands holding her tummy softly. She continued to move with the soft music enjoying her time with her love.

At the exit, Prisha stroked Rajeev's hair who hugged her for giving him such a beautiful surprise.

"If it was not for Sanal bro, I would have never known that it was you who had planned the surprise for me, Chech. Thank you so much,"

"It's no problem. As long as you were able to see your favourite artist up close. And even managed to get his autograph is a big achievement," Prisha patted his shoulders who nodded his head.

Varma residence

Sanal shut the car engine and saw Prisha smiling at him. She looked back to check on Rajeev who was sleeping like a baby, tired. She lovingly caressed his hairs making him move a little.

"Thanks Prisha," Sanal was grateful to her for understanding his cousin and his passion for music.

"Why? I did what every elder sister would have done. There is nothing to be thankful about. It is my duty," As she prepared to leave, Sanal pulled her towards him. He looked at the gem that he had managed to get.

"Then how about I do my duty, hm?" Prisha felt the heat coming up in her innards. She gulped and looked at the backseat where Rajeev was lightly snoring.

"Raj?!"

"He is asleep,"

"My family,"

"No one's out,"

"Please," Sanal loved the way her body reacted to his advances. He then caressed her cheeks with his free hand, rubbing his thumb softly on her rosy lips. He looked in her scared eyes and thought to relieve her from his lustful clutches.

Finally, he left her hand and blew a kiss at her, getting a cute glare from her.

She walked inside her house being watched by her fiancé who couldn't stop staring at his love. Prisha had managed to capture his heart in such a short time.

One week before the wedding

Sharanya was conversing with the beautician about the way her Prisha should be readied for the wedding. Her best friend was helping her with the arrangements of the apt jewellery for the dresses selected for each main rituals.

Prisha kept the call with Sanal who had gone to Paris for his friends art exhibition.

She sat beside her dad who was arranging his meetings before his daughter's wedding to enjoy her special days with him.

"Mom, shall we keep the Joshi's in the fifth-row coz, then we can squeeze in..." Uvika was managing the seating arrangements for the reception and making the most prestigious guests in the front row glancing at the list given by her mother-in-law.

Sharanya nodded her head and went back to her phone call.

"Dad, we can go for the Australian sponsors. It seems they have withdrawn their proposal with the Menons for their new project," Previn glanced at his dad who thought about the idea and walked towards him.

He saw the benefits they were offering and nodded his head at the proposal.

"But make sure to inform Vinay about it. I don't want any misunderstanding, hm?" Pradeep reminded him who nodded his head.

Menon residence

The Nairs were visiting the Menons almost every day to help them in the wedding preparations.

The kids had a gala time as they could spend more than enough time with each other.

Veena was sitting on the corner of the couch zoned out twirling the pen in her hand. She totally ignored Trishna who had put her head on her shoulders talking to her fiancé Namith.

"Okay, see tomorrow,"

"Chech? What is it?" Trishna moved Veena's face towards her softly to see some tiny tears in her tired eyes.

Veena smiled at her and got up to go to her room Trishna felt that something was bothering her Veena Chech. She was about to follow her when Latha approached her some work.

She thought to talk to her later when she would get a chance.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

Hoping to get the same amount of love and support for them as you have showered for their parents. ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
31.8K 2.7K 39
( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in heart of Mumbai where only most influent...
86.6K 5.3K 46
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...