Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

Por Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... Más

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 26. Our First date!

84 10 17
Por Aspire1983

❤️❤️❤️A special Chapter for my special day. I thank all the people for giving your immense love and support for me on this day. The day I was bought in this world and was able to experience being the support and love of my family and friends. 

I also dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers who have supported me and showered their praises for my work. ❤️❤️❤️

The chapter starts here*****

The Varmas were shopping for the engagement of their daughter. Sharanya was excitedly selecting the saree for her daughter who opted for a traditional look for the engagement.

Benisha was helping Previn to get the right suit for his styling with Uvika who was arguing with Gaurav over the color of her lehenga.

"Gaurav for the last time I am telling you it is maroon not RED!" Uvika almost lost her cool trying to make Gaurav to accept the maroon color of her lehenga.

Benisha laughed at their antics and moved her attention in the selection of Previn's suit.

Pradeep had come out in his fittings amazing the crowd outside who were awestruck at his late 50s mafia look.

Sharanya smiled at him who slyly winked at her making her shy.

Prisha loved the way her parents had the love still going strong after so many years. She just hoped that she would find the same love with her husband.

She excused herself to get fresh air getting little suffocated and teared up.

The ladies from the groom's family were dropped by Sanal to the boutique to match their engagement dresses with the Varmas.

"Ok, ladies. Here is your stop. Shall I come at 4 to pick you, hm?" Sanal parked the car and got down with them asking their approval for the pickup time.

Sonia said that it would be fine as they were planning to have a little eat out with the ladies group. Sanal laughed at his aunt to get a smack on his arm.

"Shut up, kid! Now go before your uncle shouts at you for coming late in the office...as usual!" Sonia shouted at him mockingly who saluted her taking her order.

He watched his mom genuinely happy after a long time. And it was all because of him and his marriage.

He never wanted her smile to fade and promised himself to always keep her happy just like that. If getting married was the answer to her smile then so be it.

As he went to drive off, he saw his precious art walking on the steps of the boutique. She seemed tensed at something. He thought to ask her the reason and approached her smilingly.

"Hey!" Prisha jumped at his call scaring him a little. She caught hold of her forehead trying to calm herself.

"What are you doing here?!" Prisha asked him out of irritation seeing him almost everywhere that she went.

Before he could answer, she told him to leave from the premises. He raised his eyebrows at her attitude and asked her the same question.

"I am here for my engagement shopping...with my fiancé," She hoped that he would go after mentioning her fiancé as an excuse. But to her disappointed, he just snickered at her.

She tilted her head asking as in for his expression.

"I wanna see him," Prisha never thought that he would ever say something like meeting her fiancé whom she had not meet yet.

"Um...he...is ...busy. Shopping," She then looked away to avoid his questionable gaze.

He tried to move inside to which she blocked him saying "Wh-where are you going?!"

"I am going to say 'hi' to your *quoting action in the air* fiancé," Sanal bend down to her face level saying with an amusement knowing her lies.

"Why?!! I told you he is busy. Just go away, ok!!" Prisha caught hold of his hand and turned him around.

He removed her hand softly and smiled shaking his head.

"Please go. I don't want him to see you," Sanal stopped in his tracks turning his eyes at her scared ones.

He licked his lips, pursing it knowing that she had some feeling for him which she was trying hard to hide.

"Ok," saying so Sanal strode to her smirking.

"On one condition," Prisha looked at him and nodded her head making him move out of the boutique door.

"Don't you want to know the condition?!" Sanal raised his eyebrows trying to make her realise her blunder. Prisha was pushing him out of the boutique and sight of her family.

"Whatever it is. I agree, but for now. Please go!," Prisha was adamant at sending him away from the boutique before any of her family members saw him. Sanal told her to give her phone to which she agreed thinking that would be his bid. How wrong she was?

Sanal saved his number on her phone as 'Sunny' and told her to not delete it. Prisha nodded her head looking back to the boutique.

Sanal then moved to his car not before saying

"See you on our date at four, ok?" Prisha was wide eyed at his sudden date plan. She saw him give his best smile donning his glasses starting the engine.

He rode off before she could refuse. She held her forehead at his unbelievable attempt to not let her go.

Varma residence

Sonia was overjoyed at their shopping experience and told Sharanya that they should go for such trips more often.

Sharanya kept the call and looked at her tensed daughter who was biting her nails.

Prisha would always bite her nails whenever she was tensed.

"Kanna, what is it? Is it your results? don't worry, you will get good marks, hm? You should go and nap for a while to get rid of your tiredness, hm?" Prisha nodded her head and moved to her room.

Sharanya was happy that her daughter was always obedient to her parents especially her. Sharanya wanted the best for her children. So, she would go to any level to get them their happy ending, as she got hers.

Sovin Industries ltd.

Sanal was happy with the progress of the new venture which would mark the new entrants in the field of academics.

Vinay told him to strictly adhere to the guidelines given by their financial and legal advisor. Sanal was still not given the signing authority which he thought was advisable.

Dino looked at his friend who couldn't stop smiling ever since he came back from the boutique.

"You seems quite happy today. What's the matter? Someone injured?" Sanal glared at him at his weird joke but smiled immediately shaking his head.

He walked towards the door of his cabin whistling startling his friend.

Dino ran behind him who was instructing his designer on the arrangements of the pictures on the vision board.

He then told his assistant to mark the calendar for the annual audit and arrange for the training session for the employees.

Sanal was doing his work diligently confusing Dino who never saw him so engrossed in work.

The fact was that Sameer had hinted him for a position in the Board as a Visual Arts Director, only he saw Sanal's worth for it. But he told him that if he wants the position he should work for it. As it was not just Sameer but even Vinay's decision for the Visual Arts Director's position for the new venture.

Dino being unaware of it tailed his friend scratching his head.

"Stop!!" Dino raised his palm in front of Sanal who screwed his eyebrow at his irritated face.

Sanal grabbed his hips waiting for his abrupt posture.

"Care to explain to me, why you have suddenly become the main protagonist of this company?!!" Sanal scoffed at his patience breaking and signalled his assistant to take a break.

Sanal pulled Dino by his shoulders and took him to the corner.

"I have a date...*looks sideways* with her," Sanal looked in Dino's confused eyes which suddenly smiled.

"You mean...Prisha!" Dino asked to clear his doubts. Sanal titled his head and nodded closing his eyes.

"How?!!" Dino asked him grabbing his shoulders who couldn't stop smiling.

Sanal narrated the event that happened near the boutique when he went to drop his mom and aunty.

Dino got encouraged and started sharing his plan to impress Prisha.

Sanal smiled at his bestie's enthusiasm and listened to his wise words.

Varma residence

Prisha was silently listening to her mom guiding her to try the matte look for her engagement which was after three days.

She just twirled the noodles on her plate least interested to eat them.

Ping!

She took her phone to see an address being send to her.

She saw the name 'Sunny' as the sender. She tried to remember the person but was clueless.

Ping!

'Don't be late for the date,' Prisha's eyes widened at the message and she looked terrified.

She moved to the corridor and dialled his number.

Sanal picked up her call instantly.

"Hello, sunshine" Prisha looked back at her phone and scrunched her eyebrows at his pet call.

"I can't come. I am busy with the engagement," Prisha tried to avoid him but

"Fine, then I will come there and take you for our date," Sanal casually told her while plucking the leaves off the show plant kept in the reception.

Prisha was in a fix. She tried her level best to make him to cancel their date but he was adamant.

Finally, she agreed to come only for 5 minutes lying that she had to visit the boutique for the trial of her dress.

3:45

Sanal sipped on his coffee waiting for her but she was nowhere seen.

3:57

Still no sign

4:00

Sanal was about to call her when, 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

Hoping to get the same amount of love and support for them as you have showered for their parents. ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.2K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
124K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
49.9K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...