Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link

79 11 5
By Aspire1983

Varma residence.

"Ishu, let's go. We will be late for the dinner," Sharanya called out Prisha from the living room adjusting her dress.

Uvika was helping Previn to soften the crease on his ironed shirt. Previn winked at her being so close.

She patted his chest out of her shyness.

"Let's go, mom. I am ready," Prisha came out to join her family to attend the dinner party.

Menon's residence

Sonia was helping Latha for the dinner party. Sonia was instructing the maid to serve the guest with fresh juice upon their arrival.

Veena, Trishna were chatting with Vinay on the new offer that she got with Diago Industries and the way they had bid for a higher price than discussed. Vinay was genuinely happy for Veena as he had seen her struggle to make a name in the field of furnishing.

"Dad, I have an opportunity to go on a mountain trekking field work in the alps of Uttaranchal for my research work. Dr. Benjamin was specific about my presence with the trekkers for a more insight on the geophysical study of the mountain ranges," Vinay was so proud of his daughter and her enthusiasm to take on her dream.

"That's great dear! I think you should go. But be in touch with me during the journey, hm? If you want some help regarding the security. You can always trust me to get you the best one," Vinay was very cautious on the wellbeing of his family and made it sure to ensure their safety in all the way possible.

Sonia went to welcome their guest in the Menon house. Sharanya went for a hug with Sonia.

Pradeep walked inside to see Vinay who took him a friendly hug.

Vinay was happy to see his favourite walking smilingly to him for a hug.

"So nice to see my child! How are you?" Vinay patted her hair lovingly and enquired about her wellbeing.

"I am good, Uncle. Thanks for asking," Prisha then went to chat with Trishna and her siblings.

Veena was engrossed with Prisha and Trishna and their random talks.

Rajeev wanted to have a talk with Prisha and tell her about his latest musical tune that he had written.

Since the time he knew that Prisha shared the same passion for music as him, he was finding solace in her conversation.

"Hey, Raj. How is the notes coming up? I want to hear your new song," Rajeev was more than happy to share his music with her.

They went to the patio and Rajeev showed his musical recording in the phone.

"Raj, I think there needs to be some glitch in the notes. Think we should make some changes in...here. Yeah, that will do trick," Prisha was trying to decode the notes shared by Rajeev.

"But Chech, this is the similar notation that I had shared with you the other day. Wait here. I will bring my music notepad. Then we can know the difference," Saying so Rajeev rushed to his room to get his notes.

Prisha was relaxing in the cool breeze coming in the patio area. She walked a little to the garden area.

The garden area was beautified with lots of flora and artifacts of renaissance period. She was checking the petunias near the swing.

"I know, Xavier. But understand my problem. It is difficult for me to keep travelling all the time. My family may suspect. I can't come to Maldives. It is impossible for me," Veena caught hold of her forehead making Xavier understand her issue with her family who had started to suspect her being with a male friend.

The day she had landed from her Goa trip, she encountered one of her mother's friend in the departure area in Goa. She saw her interaction with Xavier and smelled a foul play.

Since then, Reena was constantly checking on Veena from calling her assistant to almost checking her phone.

Ever since the time, Veena had gone through a troublesome relationship with her ex. Her family was cautious of her forming any other romantic alliance.

They didn't want her to go through the mental issue that had almost broken her.

Veena knew that she had to keep her secret relationship secret for some more time, till she breaks the ice with her family.

Veena huffed a breather and kept the call. She was clutching the phone near to her heart and hoping for things to cool down for her and Xavier.

She wiped her tears and turned to see Prisha looking at her with a doubt.

"Prisha! Wha-what are you do-doing here? Isn't it chilly here, hm? Let's go inside," Veena then grabbed her arm and went inside the house.

Uvika was in heavy conversation with Reena regarding her marriage arrangements. Reena was instructing her to visit her frequent boutique which had some nice latest gown collection.

Latha told the guest and her family members to move to the dining area for the dinner.

Prisha was helping Latha and Sonia to serve the dishes. She was aware of her father's food palate and served him the rotis with the gravy. Pradeep was on a diet for his health condition.

Sharanya conversed with Soumya and was surprised at the little girls talent.

"Sure, dear. You can always apply for the course. Just remind me to send you the details. Ok," Sharanya told her about the course that Soumya had planned to take up after her pre degree.

Latha tried calling Sanal who had left her a message saying that he would reach only at midnight. She went and sat beside Sonia at the dining table to involve in their conversation and have their dinner. Prisha said that she would help Veena in serving the food.

Latha felt disappointed at not making her son meet up with Prisha.

Prisha was puzzled at the conversation that she heard near the swing. She saw that Veena had been not in her state of mind ever since they came from the garden area.

Veena served the chicken curry to Sonia to which Vinay spoke

"Dear, Sonia doesn't eat chicken," Veena looked at her uncle and was tight lipped at her absent mindness. She smiled weirdly and put a fresh plate to Sonia.

"Sweetie, I don't eat fish too," Sonia whispered to Veena who sensed that she had served the fish curry. Veena was finding it awkward in front of the guest.

"Chech, I think your phone is ringing. It might be an urgent call. I will serve them while you take the call, hm?" Prisha softly took the bowl from Veena and smiled at her assuring. Veena then went to the living room to get her phone.

The family elders conversed happily and were able to find an old connection with each other. They were all seated on the couch in the living room. Prisha had taken the kids to the garden area as she wanted to enjoy the fresh breeze amongst the flora.

"So, Grandpa was the one who helped in building the Varma Hotel Corporation. That is nice," Sameer was happy to hear the story told by Pradeep about his gratitude to Grandpa Menon.

"Yes, my family is always indebted to Grandpa. If it was not for him, I don't know...we would have been still running our restaurant in the village." Pradeep was teary eyed at remembering the turmoil that he and his family had gone through living in the small town.

Pradeep was born and bought up in the village. So, his parents had gone through a lot while running a not so successful restaurant, unbeknownst to him.

Pradeep was 15 years when he lost his mother in a shocking incident. The memory of that dreadful day is still etched in his mind.

Flashback

35 years ago

"Amma! I have to go and meet my friends in the playground. Will come late in the evening. Don't wait for me!" Pradeep drank his coffee and rushed out of the restaurant not before grabbing the change kept on the cash counter.

"Tsk, Pradeep I need this. why can't you take it from your Amma! Spoiled child!" Pradeep's father, Ganesh shouted at him sitting behind the cash counter trying to note down the bill amount and giving the change to the customers.

"Anna, the Swami people has arrived. They want the protection money," Ganesh saw one of his server come running to him.

He was in a fix. Swami would extract 200 rupees from each and every shopkeepers, restaurants as a bid to protect them.

Ganesh's weekly earning was hardly 300 rupees, out of which he had a line of official bills to pay.

"You tell him that I have left to Chennai. Okay, and here...take this box and give it Pushpa. Tell her to keep it safe till I come back," Ganesh hurriedly grabbed his wallet and exited through the back door not before instructing his employee who was also his trustee.

"But, Anna! What about the restaurant?!!" The waiter scratched his head trying to understand the situation.

"Tell, Akka to handle and moreover my son will take over it after me. so, train him, hm? I will contact you once I reach Mumbai. Ok?" Saying so Ganesh escaped from the restaurant to save his life, completely forgetting that he had a wife and two immature children to take care of.

"Aye!! Give the money! We don't have time. Come on fast!" Swami's goons entered the restaurant royally and charged at the server who was scared for his life.

He had skilfully hidden the money given by Ganesh in his dhoti pocket and promised himself to give it to his madam.

"Anna, you come tomorrow. Our owner has gone out. He will surely give you the money, tomorrow," The waiter fibbed to them who were not convinced at first but saw that the restaurant was serving a police constable as signalled by one of the goons. So, they left thinking to get the money tomorrow.

Since then, the goons used to turn up every day for a week. But get the same answer from the waiter who would get bashed badly at times. But he endured it for his Madam and her children.

He just hoped that his Ganesh Sir would turn up on time to pay off the goons.

The end of the week.

"Where is that bastard Ganesh?!!" A tall hefty beard man with a mafia look entered the restaurant and howled at the entrance startling everyone.

Pushpa who was talking to one of the customers approached the man asking the reason.

The man saw the woman and was mesmerised by her beauty. He changed his tone and asked her politely to which she replied that her husband had gone to Chennai for work and would return only next month.

Swami looked at her up and down with lust and admired her words that spelled from her lips.

He then smiled at her and told her that it was okay that her husband would not be available for the month.

He then went out of the restaurant a satisfied man who had eyed his perfect prize.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

Hoping to get the same amount of love and support for them as you have showered for their parents. ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
802K 43.1K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
5.2K 388 25
Avyaan Malhotra had everything in life, a successful career as a cricketer, fans who loved him, the least amount of critics, a supporting team, a gre...
109K 5.9K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...