Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma

92 12 9
By Aspire1983

The next day

"Hahaha.... you lost!! I can't believe I beat the gamer in his own game! Woah!!!" Vineeth rolled his eyes at the teasing words of Sanal.

Sanal did a small victory dance at this good luck annoying Vineeth. Sanal used to always land up in the Nair household to spend time with Vineeth and Rajeev. Their brotherly bonding was always appreciated by their parents.

Veena smiled at their bonding and told the maid to bring her laptop bag from her room.

She was getting ready for the presentation that she was supposed to do at the Diago industries.

She hoped to get a positive response from Sandra which was crucial for her career.

Reena came jogging to give her the sweetened curd for good luck.

Veena thanked her mom and bid her bye to her siblings who were fighting like kids.

She felt light headed suddenly as she walked down the stairs.

She shaked her head thinking that it might be coz of lack of sleep.

She was skipping her sleep for the past few days, to concentrate on preparing the perfect presentation for the Diago industries office space.

She told the driver to take the car to Diago industries as she didn't want to risk any accidents.

Sovin Industries ltd.

"Thanks, I was relaxed when you gave your affirmation to do the photoshoot at such a short notice. Many thanks to you," Dino thanked his muse who came in the nick of the time to do the solo shoot for the opening website page.

"Its fine. I just did it as a friendly gesture. Nothing else. And I wanted to repay you for saving me from the goons the other day," Prisha was removing the jewellery she had used for the photoshoot. The makeup artist was helping her in removing the delicate hairstyle.

Dino smiled at her modesty and told her to wait for the paycheck.

"Oh, it is not required. *sigh* I just came to help as a friend. Please I don't want any pay check for that. Please, Dhananjay," Prisha tried to refuse the pay check for modelling for their website.

"No, you deserve it. And please call me Dino. Dhananjay feels very professional. We are friends right?" Prisha smiled at his friendly talks. She picked her bag and told him that she would send him the dress back to the office.

Dino escorted her out of the office not before thanking her the umpteenth time.

Prisha said that she will surely come if he requires the need for any model work.

Dino was finally happy with his photoshoot. As he had got what the website needed and was ready to send the final photos to the creative department.

Sanal reached the office an hour later and asked for Dino who had gone to the printing press office, as informed by the secretary.

The secretary showed him the pay check of the model who had forgotten to take the same.

Sanal was puzzled to see a name which seemed quite familiar. He shrugged his thought and told the secretary to mail the same to the said person.

Varma residence

Uvika was sitting with her mother-in-law in selecting the latest jewellery design as a part of the wedding shopping.

Uvika was an orphan and only had her maternal uncle and aunt. Sharanya loved her like their Prisha and sometimes even more.

Uvika would always love to spend more time with the Varmas than her own family.

Pradeep entered with Previn to see the ladies engaged in their usual gossips.

Previn sat beside Uvika who was totally engaged in her talks with Sharanya.

Previn felt dejected at her ignorance and called out the maid to arrange the dinner.

Uvika felt Previn move to the room to refresh and felt bad at not giving him the attention.

Sharanya moved to set the dining table.

Previn's room

Previn was sipping on his lemonade and annoyed at her ignorance.

He was the most pampered by his parents. Being the eldest, he behaved like the youngest and sometimes annoyed his parents with his childish behaviour.

He felt her presence in his room and pretended to ignore her the way she did a few minutes back.

Uvika cleared her throat to get his attention. But in vain.

Previn was getting ready to refresh himself. He felt two slender hands sliding his waist.

He smiled at her attempts to pacify him. He pulled her in the front and kissed her without warning.

She was taken aback by his bold moves and tapped his shoulder to release her.

But he vented his annoyance by holding her closer and caressing her soft lips to his content.

She was happy that he was able to cool down after the soft torture on her.

Previn was not an aggressive lover but possessive.

Ever since Uvika had entered his heart, he was quite possessive of her.

Even hated his own family pampering her, which was his rightful deed to pamper her.

Uvika breathed for some air after he left her lips. He caressed her cheeks which was his way of reducing his anger streak.

"Don't ever ignore me, hm?" Uvika pursed her lips and nodded naughtily.

He bit his lips at her teasing eyes and bent to take her lips again.

But she backed reminding him of their dress trial for tomorrow at the boutique.

Previn said that he would join her after his meeting in the morning.

Uvika then excused herself to help Sharanya. Previn was happy that she was able to conquer his family's heart in such a short time.

Diago Industries ltd.

CEO Cabin

Veena was explaining the office layout that she had designed for the office space for the CEO cabin and the adjunct cabins.

Sandra was silent through the entire presentation tensing Veena who didn't halt her description.

After the presentation was over, Sandra told her assistant to bring some papers and sat smiling at Veena who was clueless of the outcome of her efforts.

The assistant handed the file to Sandra who signed it and told her assistant to pass it to Veena.

Veena opened the file and was astonished to see the amount and acceptance letter for her order.

She covered her mouth to hide her teary face and shaked her head, not believing her luck to bag such a big offer.

Sandra had offered her more than the quoted price which shocked Veena.

"I absolutely loved your design. It was far better than I had imagined. Congratulations, Veena. We can start with the refurbishing next week. If not too much of trouble," Sandra shaked Veena's hand in approval for the order.

Veena agreed to commence the work next week.

After exiting the office, Veena called her assistant to share the good news. As she decided to descend the stairs, she felt fainty and clutched the stair railing tightly. One of the employees, held her in place and made her sit in the reception area on the couch.

She offered her some water to revive her.

Veena titled her head on the couch headrest and gulped some air.

After a minute or two, she felt okay. She thanked the employee and called her driver to take the car.

She opted to go back home for the rest of the day.

Varma residence

Prisha was reading her novel not realising her mom entering her room with snacks for her loving daughter.

"Kanna, come have some cookies. I have made them just for you," Sharanya then started to glance around the room which her daughter managed to keep spik and span as always.

Prisha was happy to spend her time with her mother who was only pampering her.

"Kanna. You do remember our dinner plans with the Menons and Nairs this coming Sunday," Sharanya was picking her books and glancing through her choice of authors.

Prisha nodded drinking her milk and spoke

"Mumma, but what is the reason? You didn't tell me yet," Prisha looked at her mother for answers.

Sharanya got startled at her sudden question. She started getting little tensed and smiled weirdly trying to give some random excuse.

"Um...Kanna...Um...we just want to...you know...um...build our friendship with them. It is always better to have more friends. hm? And moreover, the Nairs have shared their interest to help you, right?" Sharanya managed to fib for her daughter's question.

Prisha thought about what her mother spoke and hummed in response.

She then went to get ready to go out with her brother who promised to take her shopping for the wedding.

Sharanya was relieved that her daughter didn't inquire further. She wanted to communicate with the Menons first before she could convey their marriage proposal to her daughter.

Menon residence

Latha was excited thinking about meeting the Varmas and proceeding with the marriage proposal for her Sanal.

She was instructed by Sameer to not disclose the marriage proposal to Sanal as Sameer wanted to check the family first to move further.

Latha was instructing her maid and servants to arrange the house. She had prepared a special menu for the guest taking into consideration of their taste palate as told by Sonia. Sonia had promised to help her out in conversing with Sharanya who according to Sonia was the most down to earth personality.

Prisha was the most interesting person to Latha who wanted to match the children asap.

The next day

Latha saw her son move out of the house as he had told her the other day about his get together with his friends.

Before moving out, she instructed him to reach at least early evening to meet the guest if not interact with them.

Sanal smiled at the weird behaviour of his mother egging him to meet the guests.

Dino asked him the reason for the excitement in Latha's face. To which Sanal said that she was always excited to make new friends.

The indoor sports club

Dino was sitting on the couch conversing with his college mates.

Sanal was playing table tennis with his friends while conversing about his ongoing life.

His college friends had managed to round up almost the entire batch of their class. But few had not turned up or some were not in contact.

Anyway, Sanal liked the idea of the half yearly meet up among friends to catch up with their life.

"Dino, remind me to check the final draft of the website before we upload them in the website." Sanal was informing Dino who was busy cracking at the jokes made by his friends.

Sanal jolted him to get a scrunched-up look from him. Dino informed him that he had already sent the approval to upload the final print of the photo in the website.

Sanal got furious at his answer. He dragged him to the corner and asked him on how he could send without his final approval.

"Relax, dude. I know it will be amazing. Just trust me," Dino held his shoulders to convince him.

Sanal twisted his hand and pushed him to the wall stating

"Well, in that case. Be ready to be clobbered if it doesn't. Smartass!!" he then got irritated at the screaming Dino and went back to his friends frustrated. Dino caressed his hurting arm twisting his face at his angry friend.

"Of course, it will be a success. I have my angel to support me. hee-hee..." Dino then went to back to chatting with his friends trying to avoid Sanal for the rest of the day.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

Hoping to get the same amount of love and support for them as you have showered for their parents. ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
126K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
10.9K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
88.1K 3.5K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...