Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

Da Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... Altro

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 1. The Gen Z.
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 11. His l'art.

94 12 5
Da Aspire1983

Slam!

He caught hold of her soft body before it touched the ground.

"Save me!...please..." His l'art. He was able to see her textures from up close which tantalised him more at her smooth skin. His eyes sparkled at her presence and his heartbeat calmed seeing her serene eyes which spilled only innocence. He so wanted to touch her, caress her honeyed skin, move his fingers through her wavy hairs, feel the softness of her almond eyes, feel her rosy lips. He wanted to take her in his arms and show her the whole world in his strong arms.

He tried to touch her hooded eyes, which were tired with the running and he just wanted to soothe them with his soft kisses, when

"Leave her!!" He got angered by their disturbance and looked up to see 5-6 men huffing signalling him to give his l'art to them.

He moved her fragile self behind and shaked his head as a no.

The men were taken aback by his boldness and attacked him. Sanal's blood boiled with the audacity of those stupid men to even think of hurting his l'art. He would pulp them to rubbles if they even think of shadowing her.

"A little back, Sis. Let my boy do his work, hm?" Dino held Prisha hand and moved her slowly back towards the car to give enough space to his bestie to bash the men black and blue.

Sanal was encouraged by Dino's little antics of whistling at his every punch or air kissing him for his bold moves, confusing Prisha who only worried for her saviour.

After 5-6 minutes, Sanal was huffing glancing at the men lying on the streets with their broken limbs. He snickered like a mad man and spat the blood formed on his lips.

Sanal moved towards the car to see if she was alright.

Prisha gave a worried look to him who was calmed by her caring eyes for – him.

He saw her widening her almond eyes signalling an idiot attacking him from behind.

Sanal just slightly turned his body and kicked him with all his might, making the man unconscious.

He then approached her to see if she was hurt or at the most scratched anywhere.

He touched her slender soft wrist, moved his hands on her silky arms, her soft chin, and removed the stray hair from her flawless face with his right hand.

They were so close to each other without realisation. He just gazed at her as if it was his latest passion like his love for art. He didn't want his l'art to even endure the slightest discomfort. So, he was handling her with utmost care by caressing her arm with his soft soothing which puzzled Dino who dropped his jaw on the ground.

He was studying her to sketch his masterpiece on his canvas.

She saw his calm face and smiled a little seeing his doe eyes, button nose, lips...

"Blood!" saying so, she suddenly fainted. Sanal catch hold of her unconscious body and caressed her face to wake her up.

Dino told him to take her to the hospital for treatment. Sanal put her gently in the backseat of the car and rushed to the nearby hospital.

At the hospital,

Previn came running with Uvika who accompanied him as they had gone on a coffee date nearby her university.

"Where is my Ishu? Huh?" Dino showed him the ward where both of the worried family members entered.

Sanal was quietly sitting on the bench nearby remembering her closeup face and smiling in between.

"Ishu! Are you alright, kanna? God, I am so sorry! I told you not to go to the university for few days. But you never listen and now look what happened? That's it! You are not going to the university till the time of your exams, got that?!!" Prisha teared up at the raised voice of her brother who had never scolded her for that matter.

Uvika sat near her on the bed seeing her vulnerable and shushed her giving an angry look at her fiancé.

"It's ok, Kanna! Previn was worried about you. That is why he is so angry! Don't worry, hm? As you brother suggested you will give only your exams, hm and that too under the watchful eyes of the security guard for you. Ok?" Uvika said the last statement looking at her angry fiancé, who scoffed at her words.

She told him to thank the people who had bought her to the hospital on time.

"Hi, I am Previn. Thanks for bringing my sister on time to the hospital and also for saving her from those goons. I.." Sanal got up from his seat at his words and he smiled taking him in a tight hug.

Dino was wide eyed at his friend's strange behaviour. Sanal introduced himself as Sunny and his friend as Dino to Previn who smiled at them with gratitude for saving his sister.

His friend, his bestie, his childhood buddy has never in this lifetime hugged or for that matter shaked hands with him, is hugging a total stranger.

'Traitor!' Dino mumbled his thoughts inaudibly to which Uvika asked him who just shaked his head with his weird smile.

He was cussing his Sanal at his betrayal.

Previn took his number and assured to meet him in the near future.

Dino tried to go to their car when

"Um...Can I see her?" Previn looked back at him for his question and glanced at Uvika. Uvika gulped at the man's boldness and tensed at what her over possessive fiancé would do.

Previn just smiled and nodded his head.

Sanal moved in to see his l'art sipping on her tea bought in by the nurse. She looked up to see her saviour and smiled slightly to which he smiled widely at her.

He sat on the stool near her bed and asked

"How are you feeling?" Prisha was surprised at his soft voice after the harsh treatment that he gave to the goons and spoke

"I am fine. Just a little concussion. But it will go. Thanks," Sanal loved her honey voice and half smiled at her words.

He wanted to touch her face to assure that she was okay but stopped when she signalled her brother, backing a little. He followed her signal through his side-eye putting his hand down and touched her fingertip with his, saying

"Take care," Prisha nodded her head at his concern, who didn't plan to move his gaze from her serene face. Prisha felt his sincere concern for her who spilled only love, respect and utmost care for her, besides her family and besties. Maybe, even more. Her eyes smiled surprising him at her blush which was for him – only for him.

He felt euphoric at her behaviour towards him that made him proud of his effect on her.

Previn scrunched his eyebrow at their talks and glared at his sister clenching his jaw, who moved her hand back.

Seeing her backing, Sanal smiled understanding her behaviour and got up leaving her in a dreamland.

Dino was jumping with joy internally at his bestie's calm nature in front of the angel who had the power to control the raging bull with just her calm face.

Uvika saw the romantic interaction between Prisha and Sanal, thinking to convey it to her mom-in-law for a possible alliance.

At the university

Sharanya got worried at the news she got after getting out of her classes.

Seeing her vulnerable, Sonia approached her asking her the reason for her tension.

Sharanya explained to her the trauma that her daughter has been facing after the inspector's harassment incidence.

She also explained that a certain boy helped her by saving her from the goons and take her to the hospital to treat her wounds.

In the morning, Sharanya had told her driver to reach the university asap who was taking his own time.

Sonia told her that she would take her to the hospital in her car.

At the hospital,

Sonia and Sharanya reached the hospital to check Prisha.

They saw her standing near the cash counter with Uvika who was caressing her arms. Previn was talking on the phone with a serious gaze.

"Kanna, what happened? Are you ok?" Sharanya asked a teared-up Prisha who hugged her mother crying more.

Sonia understood her trauma and didn't mind her ignoring the dean.

Uvika took the tired Prisha to the seat near the corridor to relax her as she was still under the trauma which had jolted her badly.

Previn approached Sonia and narrated the incident including the help that Sanal gave them. Sharanya came towards and heard the name Sanal of her daughter's saviour making her hope that it would the same Sanal Menon.

Sonia got confused at the mention of her nephew. She waited for Previn to finish and asked

"Um...is he perhaps, Sanal Menon?" Previn looked at Sharanya and nodded his head. Sharanya got elated and thanked the God to let the children meet as a miracle.

Sonia smiled proudly and told them her relationship with their precious Prisha's saviour – Sanal Menon.

Sharanya was happy that her daughter was safe and expressed her thanks to Sonia who was overwhelmed at her gesture.

Sonia then told about her family to the people to get their praises equally from each of them.

Sharanya conveyed her thanks and hoped to meet her Prisha's Sanal.

Sovin Industries Pvt. Ltd.

"And, I hope that all of you have understood the presentation. We have only one month to prepare. Ok?" The staff members cheered their leader who smiled at their response to his presentation.

The staff members and their positive work attitude was the strength of Sovin industries which Vinay had maintained thanks to his supportive family and friends.

Dino was rearranging the photos on his laptop as advised by Sameer for their hotel website.

"Uncle, I still think we should have taken a normal person than a supermodel for the website promotion. It gives a more natural feel than the cosmetic look of the hotel," Sameer was nodding his head but spoke

"Well, we have only a week to update our website page. We can only use whatever is in hand and I don't think she is that cosmetic as you are saying," Dino negated his words saying that a face should not be covered with artificial coloring rather have the natural blush, a glistening eyes after seeing the stars and of course the most natural laugh and not the made up one.

"Hazel almond eyes, sharp nose, pink blushing cheeks, heart shaped lips and *huff* dark brown wavy hair. Don't forget. The most beautiful soft feet adorned by the simplest anklets making the most serene tinkling sound," Sameer looked at his son who seems to describing a fictional character straight out of a romantic novel. He looked at Dino to see him smirk at his bestie's new obsession.

"And where is this person that you have described so thoroughly, hm? In the stars I guess?!!" Sameer mocked his son who looked down smilingly and got up to leave donning his sunglasses.

Dino shrugged his shoulders acting clueless at his friend's weird behaviour.

The meeting ended with selecting the same supermodel than waiting for a fresh face to the much disappoint of Dino. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

Hoping to get the same amount of love and support for them as you have showered for their parents. ❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

108K 5.9K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
Abandoned Wife Da Afreen Sk

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

54.7K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
17.9K 742 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...