Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Se...

By Aspire1983

❤️ Completed ❤️ Prologue: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But if the beholder is not ready to even... More

Disclaimer
Copyright & Prologue
Characters Description
Character Aesthetics
Is this love?
Chapter 2. The Parents.
Chapter 3. The lady of the house
Chapter 4. Birthday Surprise!
Chapter 5. Mine!
Chapter 6. Seraphim
Chapter 7. What Party?
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 8. Calm him down!
Chapter 9. Fight, Don't Hide!
Chapter 10. Her Saviour.
Chapter 11. His l'art.
Chapter 12. Mother...
Chapter 13. Forget me not!
Chapter 14. Her guide.
Chapter 15. Finally...
Chapter 16. Saved me...
Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️
Chapter 18. Take my breath away!
Chapter 19. My Better Half
Chapter 20. Shyam and Amritha
Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride
Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23. Menon and Varma's link
Chapter 24. I am in love with...!
Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!
Chapter 26. Our First date!
Chapter 27. Our break up?!!
Save the Date!!!!
Chapter 28. Our Engagement
Chapter 29. Our First Kiss
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 30. His strength
Chapter 31. The perfect sister.
Sneak Peek!!
Chapter 32. The Confession
Chapter 33. My Sunshine!
Chapter 34. The wedding of the season!
Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!
Chapter 36. The traitor!⚠️
Chapter 37. The loving Wife?
Author's note.
Chapter 38. My Wife!
Chapter 39. Good Newz!
Chapter 40. A night to remember!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 41. My responsibility
Chapter 42. My child
Chapter 43. The Director and his wife ⚠️
Chapter 44. His pride
Chapter 45. Don't ignore me!
Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!
Chapter 47. Her Betrayal!
Chapter 48. His Insult!
Chapter 49. Don't tempt me!
Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...
Chapter 51. My new life
Chapter 52. My Friend
Sneak Peek !!!😉
Chapter 53. Rupal?!!
Chapter 54. Be my love?!
Chapter 55. Be my friend!
Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!
Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!
Chapter 58. Sun kissed Angel...⚠️⚠️
Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...
Chapter 60. In the Jungle...
Chapter 61. Missing Prisha
Chapter 62. Family or Friend?
!!Attention!!
Chapter 63. Fight for love
Chapter 64. Our Song...
Chapter 65. Love triangle...
Chapter 66. Angel in white
Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)
Chapter 68. His friend
Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!
Chapter 70. Drunk and confused?
Chapter 71. To hell and back...
Chapter 72. Please take care of her...
Chapter 73. Our new life...
Chapter 74. Our secret gateway...
Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!
Chapter 76. Helping her out!
Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 78. Father's happiness.
Chapter 79. Back home.
Chapter 80. The family begins.
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨The Next series✨✨
✨✨ANNOUCEMENT✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 1. The Gen Z.

528 14 3
By Aspire1983

Click!

Stroke!

Click!

Stroke!

"I think that is enough for today? What do you think, hm? Sunny?" Dino looked behind to see a toothless granny giving her best smile to him.

 He smiled at her weirdly and got down from the hill top to search for his wandering friend.

Two glistening eyes were trying to hold naughty chubby hands in place. The boy looked at her and pouted with fake tears in his eyes.

She just smiled and looked at the artist who was stroking his brush skilfully to end the torture of the 2-year-old who was wiggling in his mother's hold.

"Be still, ladkya (dear child)! Uncle will not be able to draw you properly," The artist smiled at the sweet call of the mother to her son.

"Done," The mother heaved a sigh of relief and approached the artist who showed her the art.

She loved it.

Of course, why would she not?

Sanal gave her the portrait and went in search of his Dino. 

"Fine friend you are! Leaving me behind and wandering off to flirt. Tsk, tsk... I am sure you would explain to Dad about our late entry in the office," Dino was wide mouthed at the accusations laid on him. He just stood shocked beside the Hummer which started signalling him to occupy the seat before its owner decide to leave him in the jungles of Dahanu.

In the university

Wham!

*groan*

Wham!

"Dare to get up?!" Benny bent down to her opponent who got scared at her aura. She retreated and the referee ended the count and raised Benny's hand. 

"This year's consecutive winner, Benisha!" The stadium roared with her name and jumped with joy to see their all-time Boxing champion walking down the ring with her trophy and a bruised lip.

Two weird friends where cheering and howling to encourage her who laughed at their antics.

"Benny! Benny! Benny!" was the cheering received by her when she approached her college stand with her collegemates cheering her on.

"Yeah, Yeah give it a break! This is nothing. My eyes are on the national trophy. This is just a nickel in front of it," Benisha kept the trophy aside and tended to her bruised lips.

Prisha kept the banner aside and went to her to apply the antiseptic on her lips. 

Benisha hissed with pain but allowed her to do her job.

Gaurav munched on his chips and watched the trophy trying to scratch it.

"Oi! What do you think you are doing?!" Benny tried to kick him for his silly act, which he dodged skilfully.

"Is it really gold?! I mean..." Gaurav scratched it again to make Benny snatch the trophy from his hands.

"No, it is gold plated, dummy!" Prisha laughed at their antics and walked away with Benny to their car, leaving a confused Gaurav.

At the ISRO centre

Trishna walked in a rush to attend the meeting with her guide and mentor to discuss her research. 

Dr. Benjamin was signing the reports given to him by his assistant.

"Ms. Nair, please come in. I was waiting for you," He pushed his revolving chair back and took out the file from one of the cabinets.

Trishna seated herself in one of the chairs and put her hand on his desk to listen to his reviews.

He tried to observe the pics taken by his mentee and glanced at her in between with a doubtful pout.

He put down the file and removed his glasses. He looked at the tensed face of her and smiled saying

"Excellent work, my child! You are a genius! These are absolute work of your day and night turmoil!"

"So, this means. You approve it?" Trishna bit her lips in anticipation.

"I would be a fool to not!" saying so he signed her research files and saw her twirl in the chair happily.

Trishna accepted her file respectfully from her mentor and went outside his cabin not before thanking him.

"Amma! I got it! He approved it! My first independent publication, Of course, with my guide... but that's not the point. I will have my name on the science journal which I was trying for so long!!" Trishna jumped with joy scaring the janitor who was walking across her.

She came to her normal stance at the weird look of the janitor and kissed her mother bye on the phone.

Tribhang Artworks

"So, this is the prototype of your living room as per your requirements. I hope that this will be the last change, hm?" The artist explained the presentation keeping her pen down muttering the last statement inaudibly.

The client scrunched their faces to the presentation making a certain artist poke her tongue to her cheeks in anger.

"Yes! This will do! Perfect!" Veena heaved in relief and ordered her assistant to take their signatures for the design approval.

Ring! Ring!

"Ms. Nair? Can you come to the School asap! It is regarding your siblings," Veena caressed her forehead thinking what was the next mischief her siblings would have performed in their school. 

She kept the call assuring her presence in their school in the next half an hour. She timed her watch and called Sanal whose number was going on voicemail.

She tsked and picked her bag to rush to her siblings school and teach them a proper lesson for their haughtiness.

In the school

Principal was eyeing the siblings – Soumya and Vineeth who were just playing with their blazers end and waiting for their eldest one to come and rescue them from the devil's snare.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in," Veena went inside at the call and saw her siblings looking at her with a loving smile.

She shaked her head and wished the Principal who prepared herself to explain the reason for calling a family member.

"I am sure that you are aware that both of them are in the final year of their grade school," Veena nodded her head at the words of the principal who glanced at the younger ones.

"Well, I have big news for you," Veena was afraid that she might have to risk her neck to save them from their parents. 

The trio group of siblings moved forward to know the news.

"Congratulations, They both have been selected as the finalists in the inter school competitions!" Veena was surprised at the news. She rubbed her forehead at the news and relaxed.

But she didn't understand why the Principal called a family member to give this news. She asked the principal to clear her doubts at which she spoke

"Well, we needed one of the family members permission to let them travel to Delhi for the finals. So, we called the number given by them and you came," Veena understood the context and cutely glared at her siblings. She thanked the Principal for the news, telling her that she would inform the parents regarding their final permission and took the siblings outside the cabin.

"You two really scared me!" The siblings laughed at their Veena Chech's antics. They hugged her to receive a sweet peck on their foreheads.

The trio went home to share the big news with their family members and also to take their final permission.

In the Music class

Rajeev was trying the notes to precise the music blend with the tones of his violin.

'violin tune' 'crack'

He kept his violin down and realised a huff of air. He tried again and failed. 

He got up from the chair and went towards the window of the music class.

He looked outside listening to the mild pitter and patter of the rain drops.

He then moved to his chair and played the tune again.

Slowly he got the hang of the strings playing on the wave of his hands and played a beautiful melody which he had written in his P.T. class avoiding the high jump drill with the excuse of a headache.

He made the changes in his notes and picked the violin. He packed the instrument in its cover and put his coat to move out of the class.

In the engineering college

Canteen area

"Oi! Why did you eat that? I had saved it for last?" A grumpy looking girl eyed her friend who ate the last bite of her precious samosas. 

Amritha air kissed her to which Tanisha smiled side hugging her bestie.

They moved to their class and sat in their seat.

"Hey, hope you will be coming for Rajeev's birthday party. Uncle was asking for you," Amritha took out her notes and scribbled on the pages.

Tanisha nodded her head and noticed that she was writing her male lead character's description. She moved closer and read slowly. 

"Hey, isn't he too haughty! I mean cool him down a bit! I don't like my man to be so grumpy!" Tanisha moved back flipping her hair.

"Well, he is not your man! He is mine and I will write him according to my taste not yours," Amritha poked her pencil feather top on her bestie's nose making her sneeze.

The entire class looked at the slight boom noise making Amritha purse her lips with a naughty smile and Tanisha grinned weirdly signaling an apology to her classmates.

She nudged her bestie angrily who showed the entry of their professor in the class.

Just like that the besties resumed their class waiting for the day to end with a new start tomorrow.

The Grand Plaza hotel

In the parking lot,

"Previn, thank you so much for the gift. But I told you I don't want the car. I just want your time and not some materialistic things from you to express your love, hm?" Uvika caressed his cheeks to make him understand.

Previn kissed her palms and spoke. 

"I know. But this is my way of pampering you. We are so close to our wedding. I don't want to miss these little joys," He tried to snuggle in his fiancé neck who slightly pushed him saying

"Who says we will not be enjoying these little things after marriage, huh? We will on the contrary enjoy more. Why are you so judgemental,"

Previn went back on his seat and spoke

"It is just...*huff* I have seen my friends who have changed after marriage. And I don't want that for us,"

Uvika was taken aback by his words. She turned towards him and said

"So, you are giving me these things just to make me happy? I am happy with you, not with your money. When are you going to understand that we will be never like them, Previn. And I am not angry at you for missing my big day. I know that you are busy too,"

Previn was happy that he had such an understanding fiancé and hugged her out of the joy that he would receive from her after marriage.

The fact was that he missed her debut book announcement held in the city hall, which was scheduled the same day of his important client meeting.

So, he thought to pamper her with a small gift – a Mercedes Benz. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello My dear Readers,

Here is the first chapter of 'Seraphim Love'❤️

Hoping to get the same amount of love and support for them as you have showered for their parents. ❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the story.❤️

Do vote if you like what you read by clicking the little star ⭐ button❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
137K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
50.5K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...