IncuBUST

By NixiethePixie13

In a world where humans know about the existence of supernatural creatures an incubus doesn't have it easy. E... More

Chase and Sissy
A Demon Bar?
Speed Dating...with Wood Nymphs
Horny Werewolves
Broken
The Thread of Life
Savior
Octavia
The Cleaners
The Basilisk and The Black Dog
The Morning After
The Gift
Penance
Vegans Do It Better
Wolves Without Teeth
Out on the Town
Primordial Child of Chaos
Paralyzed
Eros and the Witch
The Emancipation Proclamation
Moving In
Sissy Reacts
Sissy Meets Octavia
Peach and Cherry
Characters
Geometry
Sexy Evil Genius
Weird Like How?
Infatuated
I Know
Makeover
Time to Go
Barapha
Fire and Ice
Feeling Alive
Ice Cold
Charmspeak
Curses
Everest
Pig
Muzzle
Officer
Breaking and Entering
Cracking Ice
A Million Things
Maybe Not
Defiled
Scream
Family
Breakfast
Boyfriend
I Understand
Sharing is Caring
Laundry
Jessica
Taylor
Perfect Justice
Shopping Spree
Quetz
Second Time
Devourer of Innocents
Amphithere Problems
Flying Away
Enchiladas
School Days
Mean Girls
A Day in the Life of Chase McManus
The Part Without Chase
The Other Part Without Chase
Coming Home
Horns
Soar
Stars
On Fire
Black Tie
The Lob
Cake
Together
Confrontation
Intruder
Memory
Cheetah
Nekomata
Ultimatum
The Will
The Suburbs
Tour
August
Gatekeeper
Contact
Identification
Angel Wings
The Park
When Your Family is Human
Gratitude
Bloody Innocent
I Know How You Feel
Scandal in Belgravia
Patience Moran
On the Ice
Thorn
Timid
Hot Chocolate
Inappropriate
Hard Bargain
The Cave
Used to This
Ice and Snow
Mixed Up
Relax
Fresh Air
Popcorn
Nude
You Need Me
Reckless
Child's Play
Furnace
Fascinating
Octavia Returns
Dear Ophelia
Tam-Tam and Kenz
Safe
Nymph Yoga?
Numb
Teacher
Stay Away
Blood
This Beautiful Creature
Finally
Don't Be Suspicious (Octavia)
The Usual Suspects
The Iron Lance
Madigan
Pick-Me-Up
Breathless
Aftercare
Arrested
That's Hot
Retaliate
Pizza
Told You So
Gentle
Blackout
Confession
Head over Heels
Dirtbag
Scrabble
Strump
How Was Your Day?
Orange Zinger
Exhibit A
Tawnie
Sýko
It's All Greek
Reveal
Red Hands
Chakras
About Niki
My Fear or Yours?
Montana
Recycle
Tequila
Keys
Real Subtle
Backup Boyfriend
I Thought So
Time
The World
Tell Me Everything
Party
H*e Phase
Encounter
Sing!
Hawaii
Cheekbones for Days
Kindling
Kinky
Prey
Where Did the Whale Go?
Overheating
Goodnight
Live-Well
Taken
My Pounding Heart
Who Wants to go Hunting?
CRACK!!
One Down

Report

54 3 0
By NixiethePixie13

"Good evening, officer. I'd like to file a police report," Sissy said as we approached the desk officer at the local police precinct. The officer sighed without looking up from his computer and replied, "ID plea--" Sissy already had it out flapping in front of the officer's nose.

He took it still without looking up and scanned it into his computer so that he could print a copy to go with the report. He handed the ID back and grabbed a clipboard with some papers and a pen on it.

"Fill this out and have a seat. An officer will be with you shortly," he said gesturing at a less than sanitary bench in the corner. Sissy sighed. Barapha bit back a laugh. I fidgeted nervously.

"The incident also involves my brother," she said and the officer behind the desk held out his hand again saying, "ID." Sissy bit down on the side of her tongue and exhaled slowly before calmly saying, "It is customary to look someone in the eye when you speak with them." The officer sighed as if being asked to make eye contact with someone trying to report a crime was the greatest chore in the world and looked away from his computer.

His watery blue eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of Sissy, and his entire face went bright red. I stepped forward anxiously to hand over my ID. The officer's eyes met mine and he blinked rapidly as if his brain had stopped working and he was trying to reboot.

"A-apologies, ma'am," he stammered after a few seconds of gaping. "Sir," he added giving me an apologetic nod and taking my ID card with trembling fingers. Barapha, standing behind us, crossed his arms over his chest. The blood drained from the officer's face, and he hastily scanned my ID before handing it back and saying, "I'm very sorry. We don't get many Mythics in here."

"Wonder why," Barapha muttered glancing around. The officer wasn't the only one staring. The officer swallowed hard and stuttered, "A-as I said, please, have a seat and fill these out. An officer will be with you as soon as possible."

Sissy smiled sweetly as she took the clipboard full of papers and said, "Thank you very much, sir." She turned on her heel and flounced over to the rickety bench causing several people--police officers and convicts alike--to stare. I sighed and followed sitting down beside her and peering at the mess of papers. Barapha stood, unsure if the bench could take his weight.

I glanced around the police station. I hadn't been in one in ages and was kind of disappointed that it wasn't as bustling as depicted on television. I set down the bag containing my bloody sweater right between my feet and removed my phone from my pocket.

ME: Sorry for not replying right away...

I hesitated still wondering if I should tell Octavia what had happened.

"You should tell her," Barapha mumbled, and I looked up at him. He glanced at the phone and grudgingly continued, "For her own safety." I smiled at him, and he smiled back. It made me feel warm inside. I knew he didn't care one with for Octavia, but he was making an effort because he knew that I did. I turned back to my phone.

ME: ...I do recognize them. They stopped by the ice rink while I was there and vandalized Sissy's car--

"It wasn't just vandalism, Chase," Barapha said, and I grimaced mumbling, "Can you please stop reading over my shoulder?" He scoffed and looked away saying, "Tell her the truth, Chase. She needs to know what kind of creeps are wandering around her neighborhood."

ME: --by throwing a water balloon filled with blood at it. They threw one at me too. Nailed me right in the chest.

I sent the message and looked up at Barapha asking, "Happy?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 0 32
A romance novel with secrets and deceit between a teen human girl and a teen incubus boy. But who will submit to their own hearts desire of unveiling...
133 13 14
A young girl comes to grips with fear at a time of peace in The Realm.But peace is a relative term it seems.The days ahead will change folks lives fo...
193 5 21
The biggest rule at Spiritual Salem for witches: stay away from the incubus and succubus. Because once they're in, they can't get out-no-they won't g...
49 0 31
I can't do anything right.