IncuBUST

Von NixiethePixie13

In a world where humans know about the existence of supernatural creatures an incubus doesn't have it easy. E... Mehr

Chase and Sissy
A Demon Bar?
Speed Dating...with Wood Nymphs
Horny Werewolves
Broken
The Thread of Life
Savior
Octavia
The Cleaners
The Basilisk and The Black Dog
The Morning After
The Gift
Penance
Vegans Do It Better
Wolves Without Teeth
Out on the Town
Primordial Child of Chaos
Paralyzed
Eros and the Witch
The Emancipation Proclamation
Moving In
Sissy Reacts
Sissy Meets Octavia
Peach and Cherry
Characters
Geometry
Sexy Evil Genius
Weird Like How?
Infatuated
I Know
Makeover
Time to Go
Barapha
Fire and Ice
Feeling Alive
Ice Cold
Charmspeak
Curses
Everest
Pig
Muzzle
Officer
Breaking and Entering
Cracking Ice
A Million Things
Maybe Not
Defiled
Scream
Family
Breakfast
Boyfriend
I Understand
Sharing is Caring
Laundry
Jessica
Taylor
Perfect Justice
Shopping Spree
Quetz
Second Time
Devourer of Innocents
Amphithere Problems
Flying Away
Enchiladas
School Days
Mean Girls
A Day in the Life of Chase McManus
The Part Without Chase
The Other Part Without Chase
Coming Home
Horns
Soar
Stars
On Fire
Black Tie
The Lob
Cake
Together
Confrontation
Intruder
Memory
Cheetah
Nekomata
Ultimatum
The Will
The Suburbs
Tour
August
Gatekeeper
Contact
Identification
Angel Wings
The Park
When Your Family is Human
Gratitude
Bloody Innocent
I Know How You Feel
Scandal in Belgravia
Patience Moran
On the Ice
Thorn
Timid
Hot Chocolate
Inappropriate
Hard Bargain
The Cave
Used to This
Ice and Snow
Mixed Up
Relax
Popcorn
Nude
You Need Me
Reckless
Child's Play
Furnace
Fascinating
Octavia Returns
Dear Ophelia
Tam-Tam and Kenz
Safe
Nymph Yoga?
Numb
Teacher
Stay Away
Blood
This Beautiful Creature
Finally
Don't Be Suspicious (Octavia)
The Usual Suspects
Report
The Iron Lance
Madigan
Pick-Me-Up
Breathless
Aftercare
Arrested
That's Hot
Retaliate
Pizza
Told You So
Gentle
Blackout
Confession
Head over Heels
Dirtbag
Scrabble
Strump
How Was Your Day?
Orange Zinger
Exhibit A
Tawnie
Sýko
It's All Greek
Reveal
Red Hands
Chakras
About Niki
My Fear or Yours?
Montana
Recycle
Tequila
Keys
Real Subtle
Backup Boyfriend
I Thought So
Time
The World
Tell Me Everything
Party
H*e Phase
Encounter
Sing!
Hawaii
Cheekbones for Days
Kindling
Kinky
Prey
Where Did the Whale Go?
Overheating
Goodnight
Live-Well
Taken
My Pounding Heart
Who Wants to go Hunting?
CRACK!!
One Down

Fresh Air

89 3 0
Von NixiethePixie13

I didn't have work tomorrow so I binged seasons two and three of Sherlock. It was nearly four in the morning when I switched off the television and Sissy still wasn't back. I sighed, took my empty tea mug into the kitchen and rinsed it out, leaving my phone tucked securely under the couch.

I undressed and got in bed hoping that Sissy wouldn't be too loud when she came home...if she came home at all. I snuggled under the covers, knowing I'd just kick them off in like twenty minutes and took a deep breath. Tears were suddenly burning behind my eyes. The pillow smelled like Octavia's hair.

***

I woke up around ten. Sissy wasn't home. I made myself some green tea and dug under the couch for my phone. There was a string of texts from Sissy including a number of blurry selfies with nameless celebrities all drunk off their asses either from the free bar at the after party or Sissy's love.

I ignored her texts. I'd see her later. She'd enjoy telling me all about it. I was about to clean out my messages when I noticed a new one from Octavia. I clicked on it.

Hey, did you see Niki yesterday?

I blinked at the screen before replying,

ME: Yeah, why?

I turned the sound back on and set my phone aside before grabbing a random book from under the coffee table and cracking it open. It was The Hobbit. First edition. Sissy bought it as a birthday present for me in 1937.

I sat back in my seat and sipped my tea. I made it through the first page before my phone dinged.

OCTAVIA: Juno needed a new vet. Niki asked which office you worked at. Did you see him?

I stared at the message. I very clearly remembered Nikolai sounding surprised when he saw me enter the exam room.

ME: Yeah. I got Juno established. He made another appointment for her well-check.

OCTAVIA: Ooh!! ;) That means you get to see him again.

I set my phone aside and looked up at the ceiling. Was that why he had made a different appointment even though I said we could do the well-check yesterday. Was he using it as an excuse to see me? My face grew warm. Was I okay with that? I looked back at my phone and wondered if I should share my thoughts with her.

I frowned...I actually didn't want to talk about it. Not until I knew exactly where I stood. I picked up the phone.

ME: Or any of the other six techs. How are you doing, btw? Adjusting okay?

OCTAVIA: I guess. Charlotte drives me to school every morning cuz the bus that comes to Watermill doesn't go to my school. Celeste and Augie are great though. Niki's nice too, don't you think?

Of course, she'd find a way to bring it back to him.

ME: Yes, he is very nice. I'm glad you are doing well there.

OCTAVIA: I liked it better with you and Sissy.

I smiled.

ME: Well then, hurry up and turn eighteen. You can come back to us.

She was silent for a short while. I sipped my tea and read a few pages. After several minutes she replied.

OCTAVIA: I'm still looking for a job. Once I become financially stable I can get emancipated. Then I'll move in right next to you and we can hang out every day.

I stared at the message. It made me feel warm inside.

ME: I really shouldn't be supporting your delinquent behavior, but the Dunkin Donuts across the street from my office had a 'now hiring' sign in the window yesterday. How're you at brewing coffee?

OCTAVIA: OMG that's perfect! If I get a shift that matches with yours you can drive me. Then I won't have to bother with a car.

I closed my eyes. I was just getting her hopes up. I should have been telling her to make do with her aunt and cousins until she turned eighteen.

ME: It was really nice talking to you, O, but I gotta go.

OCTAVIA: Okay. Text me later. I'm dying of boredom here.

I smiled and set my phone on the coffee table. I grabbed my book and half empty mug of tea and left the apartment leaving the door unlocked because it was very unlikely that Sissy took her keys with her.

I headed downstairs towards the community garden. If there was no one else around I'd sit and read. Some fresh air would do me good.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

193 5 21
The biggest rule at Spiritual Salem for witches: stay away from the incubus and succubus. Because once they're in, they can't get out-no-they won't g...
50.3K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...
215 42 13
Introduction: A Land Of Fantasy. A Land Of Folk Lore. A Land Of Monsters that take the form of Humans. They blend in to the world of humans. Usually...
100K 6.1K 20
They say it's the one thing that will save us, that our humanity is the one thing that separates us from them. But I'm not so sure anymore.
In 1999 t...