IncuBUST

By NixiethePixie13

In a world where humans know about the existence of supernatural creatures an incubus doesn't have it easy. E... More

Chase and Sissy
A Demon Bar?
Speed Dating...with Wood Nymphs
Horny Werewolves
Broken
The Thread of Life
Savior
Octavia
The Cleaners
The Basilisk and The Black Dog
The Morning After
The Gift
Penance
Vegans Do It Better
Wolves Without Teeth
Out on the Town
Primordial Child of Chaos
Paralyzed
Eros and the Witch
The Emancipation Proclamation
Moving In
Sissy Reacts
Sissy Meets Octavia
Peach and Cherry
Characters
Geometry
Sexy Evil Genius
Weird Like How?
Infatuated
I Know
Makeover
Time to Go
Barapha
Fire and Ice
Feeling Alive
Ice Cold
Charmspeak
Curses
Everest
Pig
Muzzle
Officer
Breaking and Entering
Cracking Ice
A Million Things
Maybe Not
Defiled
Scream
Family
Breakfast
Boyfriend
I Understand
Sharing is Caring
Laundry
Jessica
Taylor
Perfect Justice
Shopping Spree
Quetz
Second Time
Devourer of Innocents
Amphithere Problems
Flying Away
Enchiladas
School Days
Mean Girls
A Day in the Life of Chase McManus
The Part Without Chase
The Other Part Without Chase
Coming Home
Horns
Soar
Stars
On Fire
Black Tie
The Lob
Cake
Together
Confrontation
Intruder
Memory
Cheetah
Nekomata
Ultimatum
The Will
The Suburbs
Tour
August
Gatekeeper
Contact
Identification
Angel Wings
The Park
When Your Family is Human
Gratitude
Bloody Innocent
I Know How You Feel
Scandal in Belgravia
Patience Moran
On the Ice
Thorn
Timid
Hot Chocolate
Inappropriate
Hard Bargain
The Cave
Used to This
Ice and Snow
Mixed Up
Fresh Air
Popcorn
Nude
You Need Me
Reckless
Child's Play
Furnace
Fascinating
Octavia Returns
Dear Ophelia
Tam-Tam and Kenz
Safe
Nymph Yoga?
Numb
Teacher
Stay Away
Blood
This Beautiful Creature
Finally
Don't Be Suspicious (Octavia)
The Usual Suspects
Report
The Iron Lance
Madigan
Pick-Me-Up
Breathless
Aftercare
Arrested
That's Hot
Retaliate
Pizza
Told You So
Gentle
Blackout
Confession
Head over Heels
Dirtbag
Scrabble
Strump
How Was Your Day?
Orange Zinger
Exhibit A
Tawnie
Sýko
It's All Greek
Reveal
Red Hands
Chakras
About Niki
My Fear or Yours?
Montana
Recycle
Tequila
Keys
Real Subtle
Backup Boyfriend
I Thought So
Time
The World
Tell Me Everything
Party
H*e Phase
Encounter
Sing!
Hawaii
Cheekbones for Days
Kindling
Kinky
Prey
Where Did the Whale Go?
Overheating
Goodnight
Live-Well
Taken
My Pounding Heart
Who Wants to go Hunting?
CRACK!!
One Down

Relax

90 3 0
By NixiethePixie13

What the hell was wrong with me?

I grabbed a six month supply of flea, tick and heartworm prevention for dogs in Juno's weight class.

Incubi and Succubi weren't monogamous by nature. Maybe this was okay. I knew what Sissy would say. If you want both then take both, just make sure all parties know where they stand. That was what I needed to do. I needed to talk to Barapha and ask him what exactly he wanted from me. He was so powerful I didn't think I'd have any issues being with him and only him if that was what he wanted.

On the other hand, though Nikolai's lifeforce was incredibly potent, I knew he was mortal...in the worse way possible. I could tell when I fed from him, that his abilities didn't effect his lifespan or his vulnerability. If I went too far with him, he would die. I shook my head and gave the meds to someone behind the front desk mumbling who they were for and calling the next animal on my schedule.

***

I skipped my break to make up for being late so I was able to go home at my normal time. I was half expecting Octavia to be there when I arrived, instead I found a note from Sissy on the kitchen counter.

At movie premier with Tay. Screening at 9. After party at 12. Meet us and wear something nice this time. Check my closet. Should be a suit somewhere.

Love, Sissy

xoxo

I stared at the note for several seconds before crumpling it up and throwing it away. I wasn't in the mood to party. I went to shower, changed into my Harry Potter lounge pants and an oversized t-shirt decorated with tiny anthropomorphic cacti that said, 'Free Hugs,' and made myself a cup of chamomile tea before settling down in front of the television to finish 'A Scandal in Belgravia.' Irene Adler was a total dish. So confident.

I sipped my tea and sank deeper into the couch. Sometimes I wished I could be like Irene Adler. Confident. Commanding. Not afraid to take what I wanted...and sometimes I was entirely content with being my Molly Hooper self. Everyone underestimated a Molly Hooper.

About halfway through the episode my text alert sounded. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and saw a message from Sissy containing an inordinate amount of exclamation points.

Where are uuuu!!!! Did u get my note???!!!! Come party!!!!!

I sighed and replied, "I've had enough social interaction for the week, Sis. You and Taylor have fun though." I set the phone aside and tried to focus on Sherlock. Several minutes later the phone began ringing and it was a video call. I groaned and pressed pause before answering.

"Come on, Chaaaase! It's gonna be awesome. I've seen the trailer for Tay's new movie and it's bomb! Just come for the screening. It should be over before midnight!" Sissy all but screamed into the phone. Her skin was pink with pleasure, her normally green eyes glittering blue. Someone obviously started the party early.

"Sorry, Sis. I'm really not in the mood. I'll catch the next one," I replied. Sissy turned to shout something to someone and Taylor appeared in the frame. His eyes shone eerily silver, the air shining around him.

"What's up, Chase? You coming to the screening, or what? I've got the best seats in the house," he exclaiming, white teeth flashing in a brilliant smile. Blonds weren't usually my cup of tea, but this persona of his was quite attractive.

"I'm really sorry, Taylor. I really just want to stay in tonight." And I had absolutely no problem saying it. Sissy couldn't guilt me into going out. She had tried many times, occasionally succeeding, but not this time.

"No worries, bro. I've already got another project lined up; a new television series. First episode should be ready for an early screening in about six months. You can come to that one," Taylor said and Sissy punched him in the shoulder before muttering something in his ear.

"I mean, uh...aww, sucks you can't come. I'm really...disappointed..." He shook his head, "I can't do this, Sis. If he doesn't want to come, that's fine. It's not his thing and that's cool. I don't want to force him." My eyebrows raised and I smiled. Sissy scowled and covered the phone camera with her hand. I could hear them bickering. I sighed once more. I would probably regret this later, but...

"Thanks, Tay, that means a lot. Good luck at the premier. Love you, Sis, have fun, byeeee!" I hung up, put my phone on silent and shoved it under the couch cushion before getting up to make another cup of tea. I would relax tonight if it killed me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 13 14
A young girl comes to grips with fear at a time of peace in The Realm.But peace is a relative term it seems.The days ahead will change folks lives fo...
49 0 31
I can't do anything right.
100K 6.1K 20
They say it's the one thing that will save us, that our humanity is the one thing that separates us from them. But I'm not so sure anymore.
In 1999 t...
162K 5.9K 25
Over the centuries it's been foretold that incubies must obey the higher ups such as Werewolves, Vampires, backbenders, shapeshifters, and Demons. Th...