You are too exhausted to use magic during a battle

Asra:

He was quick to wrap an arm around you when he saw you stumble and how exhausted you look, telling you this is normal so don't worry before he told you to try to use protection spells as best as you can around him as he fights the few enemies that are left. When it was done, he helped you sit down before he gave you a kiss, thanking you for the protection. He told you this problem won't happen if you train more so he will help you practice when you both find an open field tomorrow.

Nadia:

She gasped, worriedly asking if you are okay and if there is something wrong. When you panted out that you used so much magic and have no energy left to keep performing more, she let out a worried gasp, saying that is horrible before frowning, knowing you are both now stuck in a bad position. The enemy were coming closer and you can't continue attacking so she pulled out her sword, saying the enemy will be a while before they come near so rest and she will try her best to give you some extra time. As you sat on the floor, she sat crouched aside you with a supportive hand on your shoulder that assured you everything will be okay. When the enemy came close, she got up and held her sword better, telling you she will try to keep them back as long as possible so don't worry and take your time. When you had enough energy again to continue, she gave you a proud smile, very happy to see you back up and fighting.

Julian:

He nervously told you that he understands this is exhausting but if you don't keep those magic tricks up then you will both die. He rubbed your arms, telling you you can rest after the battle, just a little bit more. He kept saying supportive things as you performed spells to defeat the enemies. Once it was done, he cheered before he gave you a big hug and a kiss, happily praising you for how good you did and how hard you worked before he picked you up and walked you to a tree so you can rest against it.

Muriel:

He was confused when you stopped using your magic so he glanced to see you panting, trying your best to make your magic appear but only tiny sparks came so he wrapped an arm around you, quickly pulling you close to him so he can protect you better before he told you to rest while he deals with them. Once it was done, he checked your face to make sure you are okay, not unwrapping his arm from your waist so he can help you keep standing, only for his face to turn red when he realized he had tugged you against him harshly during the battle so he apologized for that.

Portia:

She noticed so she snatched a big stick, assuring you she will protect you so just stay calm and not panic. When you told her a stick won't stop the enemies, she huffed and said if a stick is the only thing she has that she can fight with to protect you, then this stick will do the job. And it did for a bit. The stick was knocked away so she thought she was done for, only to gasp when your magic flew right in front of her and knocked the enemy away. She happily cheered, excited that you are okay and ready to fight again. When it was done, she chuckled, saying this was so exciting.

Lucio:

He told you not to worry because he will win this fight for the both of you. When he was done, he proudly asked if you saw that, reenacting some of his moves, saying how awesome he was. When he saw how exhausted you looked, he was quick to put his sword away and take your arm, guiding you to a safe, clean spot to sit down, worriedly asking if you are okay before assuring you you can rest as long as you need before you two continue.

Valerius:

All he could do was curse and clench your arm, yelling you are the only one who can fight and use magic. When you told him you are too exhausted to perform a spell, he groaned before he dragged you away in a hurry. You both hid until you were able to perform a spell again, to which he let out a sigh of relief.

Devil:

All he did was frown before easily killing the enemies. He picked you up with ease before teleporting to your room, dropping you on your bed before he told you to rest because tomorrow he will train you to use your magic longer and without getting exhausted so easily.