When you keep pulling food out of nowhere with magic and at inappropriate times

I couldn't think of anything funny for this so sorry that it's not as funny as some of you are probably hoping it will be. (I also just don't write humor stuff usually. I can write angst so much better than silly/humor stuff. I also just enjoy writing the former way more than the latter.)

This was requested on Quotev before I closed requests.

Asra:

He regrets having taught you there is such a thing. You even went the whole way to another place to get the spell book that contains it, and various other weird/silly spells. And so now he's stuck with a spouse who, even in bad moments, will spawn food and start eating. Eventually he just accepted it and will sometimes just hold his hand to you when he starts feeling a bit hungry. He never spoken about it, just accepted it as now being a thing you do and lets you be since you seem to enjoy it. He doesn't allow it when customers are here though, because at first he would try to read the cards for people and then there was you aside them just pulling food out of thin air and chewing it, distracting the customer and him with the chewing, so he would have to tell you, as if he was giving a child two options: to stop or go upstairs because he can't do a reading like this.

Nadia:

When she first saw you do it she just stared, trying to process then asked you what you are doing. You just replied eating so she stared, wondering if you realize you two were having a serious conversation. She doesn't mind if you do it at normal moments, but hates it when you do it during important moments and finds it very disrespectful. So that led to a whole discussion, which ended with you saying you will stop doing it during inappropriate times.

Julian:

He loves it, even at inappropriate times as it makes tension go away a bit. Though if you do it during a battle or after he just gives you an unsure look then asks if you are gonna eat right now. Sometimes he asks you if you can do your food trick because he's getting hungry. When you do it during arguments he will either get annoyed as it feels you aren't taking him serious now and belittle him, or he will press him lips together to not laugh at your weirdness. Each time you do it he wonders how it works and tries to figure out where you take it from.

Muriel:

He almost tripped over Inanna as she ran past causing him to drop the eggs he just picked up for breakfast. He stared at the broken eggs with a defeated look, wondering if he should just skip breakfast. As he was about to confirm he's skipping breakfast suddenly you held food out to him, fully prepared food so he asked when you made this. You just stuck your hand out into this little circular portal and pulled out another cooked dish so he stared, his brain trying to process, then peeked into the portal to see where you are getting this from. But you just pushed the plate into his hands and told him to enjoy his meal. Whenever you do this in inappropriate moments with others he gets nervous and annoyed as this is disrespectful and he hopes this person won't get mad at you. He doesn't really care if you do it to him during inappropriate moments, he's just gotten so used to it, and now just hopes you will also pull out something delicious for him.

Portia:

Even when you ran you would do it, so she wasn't joked when you would sometimes just start choking on your food. She's gotten so used to it she just pats your back with no emotion in her eyes, unimpressed by this. This used to be funny, now it's just a chore. At first it excited her and she would beg to tell her how you do it, and give you many requests for food, most being weird and exotic to try and see what the limit to this is. It was always handy for if she wasn't in the mood to cook, then she will just ask you to provide dinner today and you can do so very easily. When you want to do it during inappropriate moments she will just take your hand and look at you, shaking her head with a "not now" unimpressed kind of look. Though when you did it before enemies she couldn't help but laugh because it just showed him little they matter to you and you aren't scared right now.

Lucio:

He's always been a bit jealous of your magic, and now especially because you can just pull out some of the most delicious foods out of thin air and snack on it. When you see him staring with such eager and jealous eyes you will usually offer to get some food for him, and then you will either get him huffing and claiming no because he likes to know that his food was made by his excellent chefs, but other times he will accept it as he's too hungry to deny. He doesn't care when you are eating during inappropriate moments because then he has more things to worry about, and usually might even just steal some from your plate to reduce his anger/annoyance. When you want to complain about him stealing your food he will argue back there are more serious things than him stealing your food, which you can so easily just get more of, so stop being greedy and share with your husband.

Valerius:

If you are gonna do that during some drama somewhere might as well give some to him as well. So he will have his hand to you when you do it, also wanting some. So you just give him some then make new ones appear and both just start eating while watching the drama unfold. But if you do this while you two are arguing he will get very furious, yelling to be being a kid and act mature, snatching away your food then strictly telling you to pay attention and be a good participant in this discussion. If you don't he will just walk right out because he's not gonna try to have a mature conversation with someone refusing to be serious right now with their silly magic tricks.

Devil:

You kept complaining about getting hungry at random times so he told you there is a useful spell for this. He loved the way you turned to him so he taught the spell to you. Now sometimes while he's passing you he will see you just reach into the air and take some food from nowhere. He doesn't like it so much when you do it at inappropriate times, mainly because the sound of you chewing pisses him off more as it's such a weird and disgusting sound so he will snatch it away from you. When you try to do it again you will find you can snatch nothing anymore while he stared at you with sinister eyes and a mischievous smirk.