When someone is annoying them so you ask if you should dispose of them

I was sick with the stomach flu so had to put a short stop on writing but now I'm better so I can start writing again.

Just a very quick weird chapter, mostly for the author note.

Asra:

There was this very annoying customer so you leaned to Asra and asked in a whisper if you should dispose of them. Asra just chuckled at it before focusing on the customer again.

Nadia:

She let out a nervous chuckle as she assured you there is no need to go that far and she can handle this her way.

Julian:

All he could do was nervously laugh and push you away as the person glared, assuring them you are just joking.

Muriel:

He hummed, half listening as he was focused on the person, before quickly looking at you and asking what you just said. As you repeated it, he frowned and said no, not wanting you to get in unneeded trouble when this is his problem.

Portia:

She thought you were joking so she laughed out sure, only for her smile to fall when she saw how your eyes said you will do this with no hesitation, so she was quick to say no and she was just joking around.

Lucio:

He will just wave his hand, casually saying he can do that himself so no need to waste your energy on this person.

Valerius:

He almost choked on his wine before he looked at you to see if you are being serious or not. Only to frown as he couldn't really tell so he just said no as he doesn't need you to end up in jail.

Devil:

He just smirked and said if you wish to then go and have fun. He's never gonna stop you from disposing of someone, it's too much fun to watch.