You tell them you are gonna make them an offer they can't refuse

Did I watch the Godfather and that's how this silly scenario came to be? Well, yes.

Asra:

He chuckled, saying that's a weird way to start an offer before he asked you with a chuckle what the offer is.

Nadia:

When you told her you have an offer she can't refuse, she chuckled and focused on you, telling you you have her full attention so please do tell her this interesting offer.

Julian:

When you said you have an offer he can't refuse, he chuckled, wondering why you said it like that before asking what the offer is. When you told him, he mumbled a curse, mumbling that's indeed an offer he can't refuse.

Muriel:

He's only ever been made an offer by Lucio and that ended with him killing people, so he wasn't entirely excited about this offer. But when you jokingly said the offer is he gives you a kiss or you won't cook dinner, he chuckled and gave you a kiss while a little blush spread across his cheeks, happy the offer wasn't anything bad but just an innocent joke you made while bored.

Portia:

She laughed, she doesn't know why but she found it an interesting way to say that before she asked you with this offer is. When you told her the offer, she chuckled and said you are right about the "can't refuse" part and she accepted the offer.

Lucio:

He chuckled, asking what this offer is that would be so good he won't be able to refuse. When you told him, he laughed and said you should go into sales because you are good at making offers before he said he will accept this offer.

Valerius:

He froze mid-sip before he looked at you, asking you why you are making him an offer while he's enjoying a glass of wine. When you told him he's always enjoying a glass of wine, he just drank because he couldn't decline it.

Devil:

He will smirk, saying he is impressed. If this offer benefits him, then he will accept it. If it doesn't benefit him, he will claim that "can't refuse part" to be a lie because he's refusing it.

This chapter was written for some silly fun because I'm bored so don't take it serious.