When you are late to a meeting you organized

I'm writing so many Red Dead Redemption 2 scenario chapters even though they will probably never be published, so sorry for slow updates, I'm just having fun writing some scenario chapters about RDR2 for myself.

(If you wish for me to write a RDR2 scenario book, please do tell me and I will think about it. I have thought about it a few times but I'm not really sure yet.)

Asra:

He will calmly pour himself and the guest some tea, asking them how they have been doing. While the guest talked, he leaned back and whispered to Faust to figure out where you are and to tell you to hurry up. When Faust arrived a few minutes later, saying you are on your way, he nod before smiling at the guest and saying he thinks you will be arriving soon so please wait a few more minutes. When you entered, he couldn't help but smile at you with amusement.

Nadia:

She will stay calm and talk to the people you are supposed to have a meeting with, assuring them that you will arrive soon but you just have a busy life so sometimes you get held back. She talked with the guest about a topic they like so they can forget the fact that you are very late. When you entered, she gave you a smile that told you she managed to keep the guest entertained before she pat the spot aside her, telling you that a lot of time has passed so let us get started.

Julian:

He will be nervously tapping his foot and awkwardly trying to start a conversation, eyeing the window a few times, wondering where you are and why you are so late. When you suddenly entered, apologizing for being late, he looked at you with such a thankful look, so happy you finally came because he had no idea what to do and was starting to panic.

Muriel:

He will awkwardly sit there, begging you arrive soon because he has no idea what to say to the person. When the person asked in an impatient tone where you are, Muriel glanced to the door before mumbling you will arrive soon. When you finally arrived, he felt relieved but still a bit awkward, not entirely sure why he is here since he's not good with talking to others.

Portia:

She will distract the guest from the fact you are late by asking questions and offering them some drinks and snacks. When the guest asked where you are, she chuckled and said you must be on your way and something must have happened that is making you late. When you entered, she let out a relieved sigh before smiling and clapping her hands together, saying we can begin with the meeting now that you are here.

Lucio:

He tapped his foot, asking in an annoyed tone where the hell you are before looking at the servant that was putting some drinks and snacks down, asking them where the hell you are. He didn't care for the guest, he was only here because you asked him to be here anyway. When you suddenly entered, he was quick to turn to you and tell you not to arrange a meeting if you are just gonna be late to it.

Valerius:

He will be annoyed, pouring himself a full glass of wine; When the guest asked him if he shouldn't slow down, Valerius gave them a glare and asked them why they are so concerned for his health before he downed the glass. When you entered, asking if he's already drinking the whole wine bottle, he told you not to put a wine bottle out then and not to be late again because it looks bad and it's rude.

Devil:

He's just wondering why the hell he's here. If you are late, just know he won't stick around, he will get up and go do something fun, which is usually bother some other Arcana or torture someone. When you manage to arrive before he leaves, he will stare at you the whole time just to make you uncomfortable as punishment. He won't even look at the guest when they asked a question to him, his eyes were on you the whole time with an unreadable expression so you had no idea what he was thinking or how he felt.