They lose their wedding ring

I made a Detroit: Become Human x Reader Scenarios book so please check it out if you are interested. (Did I really just make an eight book even though I can barely keep up with the seven I already have? Well, yes.)

Asra:

He rushed around the house, searching through his mess, getting annoyed with how he couldn't find it, only to stare as Faust popped out the mess with the ring in her mouth. He chuckled and took it, thanking her before putting it on. He put his finger to his lips, telling Faust not to tell you he lost his wedding ring.

Nadia:

She only takes it off when she takes a bath, so she was very confused on how she lost it. She checked around the bathroom, hoping she might have just forgotten to put it back on. She was very glad when she found the ring. At dinner, she brought it up and chuckled about it, saying if she didn't find it sooner, she would have started to freak out.

Julian:

He immediately began panicking, stuttering out he didn't mean to lose it and he will search for it with no break. And he did so, he searched for it with no break. When you told him to take a break, he refused, saying he has to find it. When he finally found it, he grinned, proud of himself for finding it before he put it on his finger, mumbling he's never taking this thing off again because searching for this thing was an exhausting and annoying task.

Muriel:

He wanted to clean it, but it slipped through his fingers and fell. He wanted to pick it up but one of his chickens bit it and walked away so he stared at it, dumbfounded, before he worriedly followed the chicken, saying that's his. It took him a long while of chasing the chicken before he successfully picked it up and took the ring back. He decided not to tell you about all of this and just act as if this never happened.

Portia:

She gasped when she noticed the missing ring. She looked at Pepi, wondering if her cat ate her ring before she remembered where she left it so she laughed and said she's so foolish for forgetting it there. When you entered the room, she laughed and told you what just happened.

Lucio:

He immediately had all the servants on searching for the lost ring. When you frowned, he chuckled and assured you he will find it. When you told him he isn't searching for it, he shrugged and said it doesn't matter who finds it, as long as someone finds it. When the ring was brought to him, he cheered, praising the servant that gave it before he put it on, telling you he knew it would be found so there was nothing to worry about.

Valerius:

He was drunk when he noticed it's so he stared at his finger before pointing at his finger, mumbling something isn't right here. When you told him he lost his ring, he gasped and got up, saying he has to find it then before he left. He went to each spot he went that day, with a lot of drunk stumbling. When he finally found it, he cheered before putting it on and showing it to you so you can see he found it.

Devil:

He didn't even know he had a wedding ring. When you glared and told him that cost a lot, he shrugged and said he can just make infinite money appear so he will just buy a new one.