You almost fall off a cliff

Requested by: Jesy-uwu

Asra:

You were both running through a magical realm. There was thick mist on the floor, making it unable to see where you were stepping. But as you both ran, Asra noticed the mist finally becoming more see through, some parts even disappearing. But this made him notice something odd. As you were about to step, suddenly Asra snatched your arm and pulled you back so hard you began stumbling. He quickly wrapped his arms around you to balance you before he told you to be careful because he thinks this is a cliff edge. When you panted out you could have died then, he nod and mumbled indeed before frowning, wondering how you are both safely gonna get out of this mess and where to even go.

Nadia:

You were both just out for a walk. As you walked close to the edge of a cliff, she gave you this little frown, warning you to be careful over there. Just as you said it's fine, suddenly a piece of the edge broke off causing your foot to slip off. Nadia was luckily quicker to snatch your arm and pull you away from the edge. She pulled so hard it caused you both to stumble and fall. As you laid there, trying to process what happened, Nadia angrily yelled she told you to be careful, looking at you with such shocked and scared eyes. She felt as if her heart would jump out of her chest with how fast it was beating. When you apologized, she just looked away, covered her face, stayed quiet for a second or two before uncovering her face, suddenly looking composed again before telling you it's okay and just don't walk at the edge of dangerous things again.

Julian:

Somehow he woke this big, dangerous animal awake from its sleep so both ran for life as it began chasing you two, clearly not happy at having its sleep ruined. As you both looked behind, you looked back forward to suddenly see there was no more ground. You came to a quick stop, but Julian slammed against you, not having noticed the ground and you stopped. He let out a curse as you both fell down. You were so thankful there was a deep river running aside the cliff. Julian was quick to wrap his arm around you and pull you both up to the surface. As you scrambled onto the grass, he put his arms on the grass, still in the water, and didn't move. So you tapped his head, calling his name, asking him if he's okay, worried he gotten injured. But suddenly he looked at you with such sad eyes, crying out he would have killed you if there was no water underneath you. You weren't sure how to react. Everything happened so soon and now this, so you just assured him it's okay and because of him you both aren't now food for that animal. He looked up to the cliff as you nod to it, gesturing to the animal that was growling down to you two. When you pat his shoulder, saying he can apologize and cry more but at least get out the water first before he becomes sick, he nod and climbed out the water.

Muriel:

You were walking backwards, excitedly telling him this story about something that happened yesterday. He was so busy admiring you that he didn't even notice the cliff's edge himself, only when you were so close to it did he notice. He was so quick to swipe you off your feet and hold you tightly, glaring at the cliff edge. it took you a second to realize what just happened because one second you were walking and the next up in the air in his arms. When you glanced back to the edge was when you realized why he did it so thanked him. He hummed before he walked away from the edge, still holding you tightly in his arms, clearly not planning to let go so you just continued your story.

Portia:

She immediately yelled your name and reaching for your arms. She clenched them so tightly her nails dug in, pulling you away from the edge and asking you why you would walk so close near it before awkwardly apologizing with a chuckle for digging her nails in your arms. As you both walked further, she had her arm wrapped around yours, joking that she's never letting you out of her sight again.

Lucio:

He was quick to snatch your arm with his golden claws, digging them in and pulling you against him. He held you in a tight hug, his heart beating so fast as he almost saw you fall off a cliff. After a second or two he asked you if you are okay. You nod then said your arm hurts a bit though, he gave you this confused look before realizing his claws had left cuts on your arm so he was quick to take it carefully, apologizing before saying you both should hurry back to the palace so you can get this treated.

Valerius:

He knew something weird would happen, something weird always happens when you drag him along to these weird places. So when you walked near the cliff edge and you almost fell off the edge, he took a quick hold of your clothes and pulled you away from the edge. He asked in an annoyed tone if you have a death wish. As you both continued walking, he now walked on the side where the cliff edge is while keeping a close eye on you.

Devil:

You were on his realm so he can do whatever he wants with his realm, including changing the way the landscape is. So when you were so focused on him that you didn't notice you were about to step off the edge of a cliff, he just made more ground appear. He didn't pull you away from it mainly because he was interested to see if you would notice you are about at the edge of a cliff or not. So both continued walking, with you never even having had a clue you almost fell off a cliff.