When they meet your ex

Requested by: DreamyKawaii

Asra:

If your ex was rude/abusive, his first thought was about how he knows many dangerous spells he can use on this person. If your ex is kind and you both ended it on good terms, he will invite them in for some tea and have a chat with them.

Nadia:

She will still be polite. If your ex is rude, saying they were better for you, she will hum before saying if that was true then you wouldn't be dating her now.

Julian:

He felt very awkward, unsure what to do or think. So he just awkwardly said hello and introduced himself. If your ex is rude, he will frown and take your hand, saying you don't have to listen to this person before you both walked away.

Muriel:

He immediately started comparing himself to your ex, wondering if he's good enough for you and why you chose him over that person. When your ex left, you noticed he was very quiet so asked him what's wrong. He just looked away, mumbling it's nothing, only to blush when you gave him a hug and said he's better than your ex so he has nothing to worry about.

Portia:

She's kind to everyone, unless they give her a reason not to be. So if your ex is rude or was abusive to you, she is quick to angrily yell at them, scolding them and giving them a long lecture about how kind and beautiful you are and deserved nothing they did/said to you.

Lucio:

He will be grumpy, mumbling under his breath. When your ex tries to brag, Lucio is quick to brag about all the expensive things he bought you and the fancy places you both go to for vacation. Once they left, he huffed and said he can't see what you saw in them and you were wise to start dating him because he's way better than them.

Valerius:

If your ex is kind and both ended it on good terms, he will introduce himself before holding a glass of wine to them, saying he's sure they must have some good stories about you. If your ex is rude, he just threw his wine in their face before walking away.

Devil:

Your ex mysteriously went missing...