When you tell them you need some time alone

Asra:

He will go on a journey since it's a good moment to go then. You wish to be alone, so if he's on a journey, you are alone. When he returns, he will ask you how your time alone was, jokingly asking if he has to go on another journey so you can have some more time alone.

Nadia:

She will understand, but it's not easy to be alone in a huge palace with many servants, so she will offer to send you to a relaxing, nice spot somewhere in the countryside where you can be alone for as long as you need to, relax, de-stress and just have some fun by yourself.

Julian:

He will feel a bit upset, not wishing to be alone and without you, but understand that some people just need to be alone sometimes so he will go out for the day and just walk around the market, buying you something, then going to the bar and just chat with some people until it's night, then he will come back home. He will happily ask you how your day alone was and if you feel better now before holding out the gift he bought, saying he bought something for you while he was at the market.

Muriel:

He understands that feeling of wishing to have some time alone in the house, so he will take Inanna and the two will go for a walk around the forest, collecting some fire wood, feeding the chickens. He will pop his head in the hut after many hours, wondering if he can come back in or if you need some more time alone.

Portia:

She's usually gone for many hours since she has a job, so you have many hours alone. When she can tell you wish for some time alone when she has her days off, she will be a bit upset by this but smile and say she's gonna fix the garden a bit before she leaves to go work in the garden and give you a few hours alone. When you apologize, saying you don't wish to make her feel that way, she will smile and say she understands and there is no need to apologize.

Lucio:

He will huff, asking how you could possibly wish to be alone when you have such an awesome husband. When you tell him you don't know how to explain it but you just want some alone time, he will frown, not happy that he's being thrown out his own room, but say fine and leave before poking his head back in, asking if you want the dogs. If you say yes, he will leave and return with the dogs.

Valerius:

He will just pick up his glass of wine and walk to the book case. He will take a book that looks big and interesting, one that will give you enough alone time before he leaves. When he finished his book, he returned, saying he was gone for a long while so that must have been enough time.

Devil:

He will just stare before he held his hand to the door, saying you can leave anytime. When you said you want to be alone at home though, he sighed but got up, saying he has some things to do anyway. So he tortured some people, giving you enough alone time. When he returned, he asked you with a smirk if you had enough alone time, still amused by all the screams of the people he just tortured.