When you laugh creepily/like a maniac

Requested by: Hazelwhoz

Asra:

He gets anxious because that's a laugh that should only come out the Devil. Or it should be that something is so dumb that it's hysterical, then he gets it. But otherwise he rather not hear this type of laugh out of you.

Nadia:

She cringes, wondering what that horrid laugh is. She doesn't like it. Makes her cringe and want you to laugh normally.

Julian:

He will get nervous, wondering if you are just having so much fun or something is wrong. When you look at him he joins in, unsure of what else to do. But afterwards he's quick to "so, euhm, you okay?".

Muriel:

He gets worried and anxious that something went wrong to you inside of you so he will ask you if you are okay, softly rubbing your back in a soothing way.

Portia:

She knows when this happens something is either so hilarious, is about to go down, or you are having too much stress.

Lucio:

He doesn't like it. Makes him think back to his childhood and the Devil so he has to resist the urge to cover his ears.

Valerius:

So cringy. He just rolls his eyes then asks "are you done overreacting?".

Devil:

He likes it! He cheers you on to laugh more like that. Sounds as if you are about to ruin someone's life so of course he loves it.