When it snows

Requested by: Nirvanasart and Thearcanacrackhead

Asra:

He will make sure Faust is warm and okay. He wanted to leave her at home but she refused, wanting to come along, so he wrapped her in his scarf so she can keep warm. When you suggest making a snowman, he chuckled but said sure and both began making one. When you both got home, he made some hot cocoa for you both.

Nadia:

She bought a ton of new clothes since all her clothes are mostly for the warm weather. She also bought you some warm clothes she knew you would like. She suggested going for a walk because it it looks so beautiful outside with all the snow. As you both went for a walk, she told you about her childhood and what she and her sisters did when it snowed.

Julian:

He excitedly ran outside, only to slip and fall. When you asked if he's okay, he held up a thumb, laughing out the snow made the fall softer before he sat up, saying he's so excited and he enjoys the snow. He made a snow angel before making a snowman. When you told him he's like a kid, he chuckled and said everyone can play in the snow since it's fun.

Muriel:

He will make sure all his chickens are healthy so he's sure they will be okay in the snow. When you ask him if he wants to make a snow angel, he stared at you as if you are saying something weird before he asked you what a snow angel is. When you did it, he stared before he mumbled you are doing that thing Asra did when they were kids before he awkwardly declined making a snow angel.

Portia:

She woke up to see all the snow outside the window so she excitedly shook you awake, yelling there is snow before running to the wardrobe to get changed in very warm clothes so she can go outside. She made two snowmen and then a little one so it represents you, her and Pepi. When a snowball hit her back, she gasped before letting out a laugh, gathering some snow to form a snowball, saying you are gonna regret that before she threw it at you.

Lucio:

He isn't a big fan of the snow, it reminds him of his childhood. So he will be grumpy, kicking the snow, angrily mumbling things about his past. When suddenly a snowball hit his face, he froze before angrily looking around, gonna kill who ever just did that only to stare at you as you were making a new ball. It ended in a long snowball fight. At the end you both sat on the snow, exhausted before he chuckled, saying he might grow to enjoy the snow.

Valerius:

He will stay inside, enjoying a glass of wine while watching the snow fall. When you ask him if he wants to go out, he asked you why you would possibily wish to go outside and he has a big feeling you will throw a snowball at him so he will decline.

Devil:

He told you if you even dare throw a snowball at him, you will regret it. So obviously you just had to do it. As you threw it, he used a spell to throw thousand of snowballs at you so you were covered in snow. As you yelled, he calmly took his time to pull the snow out his fur, sighing as his fur is now wet before he dug his hand in the pile of snow and pulled you out.