You died and your ghost comes to pay them a kind visit

Did I come back from a break just to break all your hearts? Yes~

I take my angst chapters VERY serious, so please do NOT or try to avoid writing silly/cringey comments on angst chapters. I don't appreciate it and it takes many readers out of the angst atmosphere when they see those comments. (You can write the weirdest, silliest, cringiest comment you want on any of my chapters, but please avoid doing it on the angst chapters, I take my angst very serious and wish for it to also be taken somewhat serious as well.)

Asra:

He was holding a bottle with a weird magical thing inside, examining it, only to stare through the glass bottle. You stood there, but not really, you looked like a ghost. His fingers seemed to lose their grip as the bottle slid down and crashed onto the floor, but Asra didn't look down, as if scared if he looks down that you might vanish. When you looked down at the broken bottle, pointing at his feet to warn him not to step into it, he slowly stepped away from the broken bottle, never taking his eyes off you. He didn't know what to say or do, he never met a ghost before, he wasn't even sure if this was really you or simply a ghost that looks like you. So he slowly asked you if you really are you. When you nod, he felt tears form, finally breaking eye contact to look to the side, not wishing to be seen tearing up. When you walked to him, he watched you before letting out a sob as you gave his cheek a kiss, as if to tell him he's doing a good job and you love him before you put your hand on his cheek making him close his eyes, feeling you wipe your thumb over his cheek, as if to wipe away his tear. When he opened his eyes, you were gone which made him clench his fists before dropping to his knees, angrily punching the floor, not caring for the broken shards before curling up in a ball, whispering that you are so cruel before crying out that you cannot keep disappearing, reappearing and then disappearing again.

Nadia:

She tried to keep being the countess, but it was so hard, and she hated when people tell her sorry for her loss, because it's a constant reminder you really are gone and she somehow has to keep going with a broken heart. One day she tried to get ready for the day, but it was so difficult, so stressful. She let out a sigh as she took her necklace, putting it on. When she looked in the mirror, she stared in shock at you before twirling around to see you standing there. She got up so quickly she knocked her chair over before she hurried to you, reaching out to take your arm but her hand went through which made her freeze. It made her upset and realize that even if you stand before her here, that doesn't mean you are back alive. She slowly retracted her arm, whispering she misses you. When you gave her eyes as if apologizing for dying, she teared up as she told you your death was not your fault so do not apologize for it. When you tapped your chest with tears, she was very confused and so upset you couldn't speak, tell her what you mean. When you pointed to her sword then to you before holding your hand out as if to use magic, she realized you are saying sorry for dragging her on these adventures with you so she chuckled, telling you you are silly. She picked the sword up, softly running her fingers over it before clenching it, whispering that these adventures were very stressful and some bad memories were created on it, they were still so fun and with each adventure, she fell more in love with you and learned more about you so you don't have to apologize for them because she loved going on them with you and she would gladly go on one again with you. When she realized the last part she said, she clenched the sword to her chest, tears running down, knowing she won't ever be able to go on one with you again. When you wrapped your arms around her, she got a soft, small smile on her face before she whispered a thank you for everything and a I love you. When you let go, she put the sword down and turned to see you are gone. She swallowed, wiping her tears before pulling her chair up and sitting back down to continue getting ready.