You tell them they are doing a great job and you are proud of them

I wrote this real quick. It's 4:25 so I probably should be sleeping... (My mental state has been terrible again. I don't like doing tasks I enjoy, everything feels like a chore, even watching a movie feels like a chore. When I eat I feel disappointed with myself, even if it is a little amount. My sleep schedule is terrible. Sometimes I feel nothing, not upset nor happy, just empty. So, yeah... that's what's currently going on with me, I hope you all are doing better than me.)

Asra:

When you say it while he's doing a spell, he will chuckle, saying he hopes so otherwise this spell will go terribly wrong.

Nadia:

She smiled, very touched by this before thanking you, giving you a kiss, saying she is also very proud of you.

Julian:

He froze before he let out a nervous laugh, telling you not to say such things or you will make him cry. When you laughed and asked why he would cry, he shrugged and said he doesn't know but he will.

Muriel:

He just awkwardly looked away, mumbling a thanks before silence fell so he mumbled you are doing a good job as well. When you chuckled, he blushed and mumbled it's true.

Portia:

She immediately got a huge grin, happy by this praise before thanking you, giving you a hug and a kiss, saying she's also very proud of you.

Lucio:

He got tears in his eyes. When you asked why he's crying, he shook his head and looked down, wiping his eyes, nervously saying it's nothing. It was silent for a few seconds before he mumbled nobody ever said that to him, not even his mother when he tried his best for her praise.

Valerius:

He was unsure why you said this, getting a little flustered at the sudden praise. He sipped his wine to buy him some time to think of a response before he thanked you.

Devil:

He just raised his eyebrow, wondering if you need something before thanking you.