They get out of bed but you take their hand and ask them to stay

IMPORTANT: Tik Tok has a new fucked up trend, like they usually do, this time they will make it "national rape day" so they will rape people on 24th of April so please be safe and only go outside if needed!

I don't know if this is a fucked up joke from trolls and they won't do it or if they will actually do this, but either way, there are always fools who will believe this trend and go do it so be careful.

Asra:

If he doesn't have anywhere special to be on time, he will just lay back down aside you and hold you. If he has somewhere special to be, he will chuckle and tell you he has that place to be at so he can't be late. He unwrapped your arms and walked away before returning and placing Faust aside you, telling you Faust will keep you company instead.

Nadia:

She let out a shocked yelp when she tried to get up but you pulled her down before chuckling when you tiredly told her to stay longer. She stroked your hair, saying as much as she wants to, she has to go work. She leaned down and gave your temple a kiss, pulling the blanket over you better, telling you to sleep a bit more before she unwrapped your arms from her waist and got up to get ready for the day.

Julian:

He was confused when he tried to leave but something pulled him back before he chuckled when he realized it was you pulling him back, mumbling for him to stay longer. He shrugged, not having anywhere special to be, and got comfy aside you again before wrapping his arms around you.

Muriel:

He was very confused when he got up from the bed but you suddenly took his hand and tugged him back to sit on the bed. As you mumbled stuff, he couldn't properly hear you so he leaned down, awkwardly asking what you are saying. When you suddenly pulled him down to lay down, he stared forward as you cuddled him, unsure what to do now. Eventually he got comfortable and held you before falling back asleep.

Portia:

She will be confused but then laugh and ask you what you are doing. When you tiredly said you want her to stay longer, she chuckled and said she has to go work though. When you mumbled for her to quit then, she laughed and asked if she should quit her job just to stay a bit longer, to which you hummed and she laughed. She wished she could but she needs to go work to provide for you both so she gave you a kiss, calling you adorable and silly before leaving to get ready for work.

Lucio:

When you took his hand when he got up to get ready for work, saying you want him to stay longer though, he immediately thought work can wait, cuddling with his spouse is more important before climbing back in bed aside you and holding you. Eventually you did ask if he shouldn't go to work, but he shrugged carelessly and told you not to worry about that and those are issues for later.

Valerius:

He will stare before saying he has to go to work. When you pout and said you really want him to stay longer though, he said he can't risk getting fired just because you wanted him to stay longer. Normally when he gets ready for work, he's walking around, but now he got ready while standing aside the bed to keep you company and stay a bit longer while also getting ready for work.

Devil:

He will smirk before asking you what you are doing. When you mumble you want him to stay longer, he just chuckled and nuzzled you, asking if that's so. When you hummed, he hummed back before lying back down, saying then it can't be helped and he will have to stay longer.

Again, please be careful on 24th April.