When you steal food off their plate

This was requested by my dear friend on Quotev.

Asra:

For a second he thought it was Faust but then he noticed you chewing so he asked you if you stole his food. When you shook your head, he gave you unimpressed eyes, telling you you are literally chewing it. When you told him it's your food, he hummed, unable to hide his amused smile. When you weren't focused, he stole a piece off your plate to make it fair.

Nadia:

She just raised her eyebrow before chuckling, asking you if it's delicious. When you nod, she smiled and said she's glad to hear that and she will tell the chef you liked the food, so much you even stole off her plate.

Julian:

He yelled, wrapping his arms around his plate, saying this is his food, you have yours. When you told him his food looks better though, he told you to switch plates then. So you both switched plates so you had his food and he had yours.

Muriel:

He stared as a piece was away from his food before he looked to Inanna and then back to his plate to see another piece gone. He was so confused, wondering where it went before he looked at you to see you staring at him with innocent eyes, which made his confused eyes turn to unimpressed eyes as he asked you if you are stealing his food. When you shook your head, he frowned but then chuckled, unable to be annoyed with you when you are trying to act innocent even though your mouth was clearly filled with food.

Portia:

She will chuckle, asking you if like it. When you nod, she slid it onto your plate and told you to eat well. When you tried to steal another thing, she was quick to block you with her fork and knife, giving you unimpressed eyes, telling you she doesn't mind sharing but don't steal all her food.

Lucio:

There is literally a whole damn table full of food yet you decide to steal his food? Fine, then he will steal yours. When you yelled at him for it, he laughed and said you stole his food first so this is only fair.

Valerius:

He just gave you unimpressed eyes, asking you if you really have to steal his food. When you said his food looked delicious though, he sighed and asked if your parents ever taught you manners.

Devil:

You want to lose a hand? No? Then stay off his food, it's his. Wish to take the risk? Then go ahead, just know he is quicker to snatch your wrist before you can even touch his food, squeezing your wrist tightly, and angrily growling, asking what you think you are doing, growling that you have your own food.