When you sleep with a rag doll

Requested by: OfficialAl0is_Trancy

Asra:

He will take the Faust doll he made when he was a kid and put it aside your doll, chuckling that you both now have a doll. If you sleep with the doll, he won't judge you for it. He used the Faust doll a lot as a child so he gets the feeling you get from it so he can understand why you sleep with a doll still.

Nadia:

She will take it and curiously ask you if this is a doll from your childhood or if you made it a while ago. When you told her of its origins, she smiled and said she can understand why you would sleep with it. When she finds you sleeping, holding it tightly, she will chuckle, finding you quite adorable right now.

Julian:

In his years of being a doctor he learned that people sleep with dolls to reduce negative feelings and get a feeling of not being lonely and it brings comfort so if you want to sleep with a doll, he will tell you to go for it. He just doesn't hope you replace him with the doll though since he likes it when you hold him while you both go to sleep since that makes him feel happy and makes all his negative thoughts/feelings fade away.

Muriel:

He doesn't care. He found it a bit weird at first but didn't care. If your doll breaks, just give it to him and he will fix it. When you asked him how he's so good at this, he got embarrassed and he mumbled Asra taught him how to fix dolls when they were little and bored.

Portia:

She will find it cute. When she wakes up to see you holding it tightly, she will chuckle, thinking you look like a child before giving your cheek a kiss, trying not to freak out over how cute you are right now.

Lucio:

He will stare at it before throwing it behind him and hugging you, telling you you don't need some boring doll when you have a husband to hold while you sleep. So if he finds you sleeping and holding it, he will frown before taking it and tossing it away then crawling aside you and holding you.

Valerius:

He will ask you if you are a child before cringing, saying those rag dolls have always looked so ugly and creepy. But besides that, he doesn't care about it. If you sleep with it, he won't care, he will just let you be. If it's on his side of the bed, he will toss it to your side, telling you not to lay that creepy thing on his side.

Devil:

He doesn't care for it. He will give you a "what the hell" look when he first saw it but then ignored it. If you want more, he will just snap his fingers and more will appear. Even if he doesn't care for it, it makes you happy so he will give you more if you want more if it means you will be happy.