An enemy punches you and your tooth falls out

Asra:

He was quick to use his magic to knock the enemy away before he worriedly asked you if you are okay, putting his hand softly on your cheek. When you frowned in pain, he was quick to start thinking of a spell that might help. But he couldn't come up with anything so he just reached into his bag and pulled out some pain killer herbs, saying this is all he can do for now.

Nadia:

She was already worried when the enemy punched your face, only to let out a shocked gasp when you spit your tooth onto your hand. She was quick to take your face and open your mouth, worriedly asking if you are okay before saying you need a doctor. When you awkwardly said her name, she blinked before apologizing and letting go so you can close your mouth.

Julian:

He was quick to take your face when you said your tooth came out, asking you if you are okay. He rushed you home so he could give you some pain killers and stop the bleeding. He held some ice against your cheek and when you said you can hold it yourself, he awkwardly said of course and handed it to you before he just stood there, unsure what to do now or what to say. So he decided to go with telling you the story of that time he got punched by a very muscled dude and thought most of his teeth were knocked out, but luckily they weren't.

Muriel:

When the enemy punched your face, he was quick to punch theirs before taking your face, asking if you are okay, softly stroking the spot you got punched. When you reached your fingers in your mouth, he got even more confused only to cringe when you pulled your fingers out to show a bloody tooth. When you said the enemy punched so hard your tooth came out, he glared at the enemy before taking your other hand and dragging you to Julian, the only doctor he knows.

Portia:

She was both shocked and amazed. She would have asked if you are okay but you punched the enemy so hard she had a feeling they will also be missing a few teeth. She praised you for that amazing punch and told you to teach it to her.

Lucio:

That was probably one of the most badass things he ever seen. You got punched and you just casually spit the tooth out before continuing the fight. He didn't even bother keeping his sword out, he put it back in its case because he knew you had this so he just stood out of the way and cheered you on.

Valerius:

He cursed and flinched, wondering if this is how your fights always go and how many teeth you have left. Once the battle was over, he awkwardly asked you if you are okay. When you said the blood won't stop, he was quick to take your wrist and drag you to the doctor. When you asked him if you are gonna go to Valdemar, he huffed and said then you will be leaving with even less teeth.

Devil:

Normally he doesn't care if you are fighting, he will just stand to the side and be amused. But the second that enemy punched you and you pulled your tooth out, he was quick to teleport behind the enemy and throw them to the other side. He took your tooth before he said he can put it back in with magic if you want but he will do it later. Before you could ask why later, he already vanished. When he returned, he had a few blood spatters covering him and happily announced the enemy's dealt with so he can fix your tooth.