Please be safe

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) opened the door from a village cabin, she stayed there because she went to go get some wheat and there was a storm. (Y/n) couldn't go back to Logstedshire under those conditions. Ghost Schlatt floated next to her waiting for her outside, he wanted to come with her.

"You don't look so good, Missy..." Schlatt says taking her features into further detail. She looked beaten up and exhausted.

"I'll be just fine, Horns. Nothing to worry about. This isn't the first time I was like this." (Y/n) says holding the tips of her veil closer.

They walked on the path of the village to the exit and saw the crystal lake with a bunch of trees in the distance. Schlatt stayed close to her and watched over (Y/n), knowing that she wouldn't admit that she needed help or a shoulder to lean on. (Y/n) was a stubborn woman who didn't like showing her emotions. They walked past the lake hearing the waves of the water. The two of them walk into a peaceful silence.

Approaching Logstedshire, they come to a brief stop. The tension building up. All the warm colors from the world draining into dull meaningless humanity. The color drained out of (Y/n)'s eyes. A disturbing sight to witness.

She walked through the destroyed trenches of Logstedshire. (Y/n) looked down at her feet, her mask. The mask she gave Tommy was cracked and covered in ash. She processed what this all meant. (Y/n) continuously looked down at the mask and then at the broken home.

Schlatt looks at her worried and back at Logstedshire, he didn't like showing his soft side much but this was serious. Feeling worry going through his veins not only for Tommy, but strongly for (Y/n). 

The woman in the veil fell to her feet, the despair covering her very essence. Her eyes becoming more grey and losing their color. (Y/n) grabbed the mask and brushed her fingers against it smoothly, tracing the cracks. At the brim of her eyes were heavy tears. Her lips pressed together and quivered. Her eyebrows furrowed into sorrow. (Y/n) brought her mask closer to her and hugged it tightly. She hugged it so tight that her arms started to hurt.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" (Y/n) screams, mourning and motherly. The heartbreak shattering everything that was once lively.  A flood of tears gushed down her rosy cheeks. Her vision was blurry and her body was trembling.

Schlatt looked over to the mourning person, he was hesitantly about to put his hand on her shoulder. (Y/n) shrunk closer into the mask. Schlatt backed his hand away from her, not knowing what to do. His face darkened, his eyes were wide whilst shaking. His lips were wobbly and agap. Schlatt felt panicked by the depressing lost soul.

Unaware that Tubbo came to the sight, he was looking around and streaming. He had the same thought as his mother and father.

The small goat came across the two, this was his first time seeing ghost Schlatt. His forest green orbs stared at the two for a bit longer then looked at the havoc again. He slowly walked up to them, the pitter patters of the path on his feet.

"M-Mum....? What happened....?" Tubbo says not acknowledging Schlatt.

"...He's... gone..." (Y/n) says shaking her head from side to side.

Tubbo stood there looking around at the aftermath, feeling dread. His eyes were wide and shock filled. Schlatt helped (Y/n) up and put his hand on her back. He looked at Tubbo and his got ears flicked, Tubbo's little goat ears also flicked mirroring his dad.

"Come on, let's get out of this dump..." Schlatt says and walks with (Y/n) to the nether portal.

They walked into the scorching realm in a heavy atmosphere. (Y/n) looked at the lava and held memories of Tommy trying to commit suicide. She kept holding her cracked blushy mask. Tubbo held (Y/n)'s hand tightly and walked close to her sometimes taking peeks at Schlatt. They stood in front of the portal and went inside.

The Dream SMP. It feels like it's been so long since (Y/n)'s been here, she lets go Tubbo's hand. Her eyes were big and completely lifeless. She looked around at the sight and gripped the mask tighter to her. Tubbo and Schlatt walked ahead, trying to regain the past memories of each other.

"Mmph—!!"

A hand covered (Y/n)'s mouth and shoved liquid from a potion down her throat. The world faded to black.