Drista is pog

No one's P.o.v

The child was digging out the disruption hole with a girl who happened to be Dreams sister, Drista. Bad supervising them not to far away. He stood on the top of the hole.

Yumeiro joined the game

"Who's Yumeiro?" Drista asked.

"Uh she's a woman," Tommy says.

"Yumeiro is a friend," Dream says.

"Not a friend to Dream," Tommy says.

They swung their pickaxes against the stone making it cobblestone. Bad's eyes sparkled and turned around looking in different directions, he tried to find you. (Y/n) joined the call.

"Ayo what's poppin bois?" (Y/n) says.

"Hello Woman," Tommy greeted.

"Hi," Drista says. There was a slight pause, the two kids started to laugh. (Y/n).exe stopped working then started to process.

"Dream... did the genderbent fanart go to your head orrr?" (Y/n) asked. They laughed more.

"No no I'm Drista," Drista says.

"It's Dreams sister," Tommy says.

"OH SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK! AAAAHHHHH!!" (Y/n) yelled. She fell in the disruption hole and died. The others laughed at her, Tommy hitting his desk. Drista's wheeze slowly showed.

"WHO DROPPED THE NOKIA?!" (Y/n) yelled. They laughed harder before calming down. Bad typed a 'o.0' and 'language!' in chat.

"Come back here Woman come back," Tommy says.

"I'm your friendly neighborhood crackhead Yumeiro. What's happened before I came here?" (Y/n) asked.

"Dream's sister came on and she's killed me and keep calling me a child, she's so mean Woman!" Tommy says. (Y/n) put water at the top of the hole and swam down to the two kids. A blonde girl with a mask like her brothers and a green jacket. She walked over to Drista and did finger guns at her.

"Keep up the good work kid," (Y/n) says.

"WHAT?!" Tommy yells.

"Thanks," Drista says.

A smile appearing on her face. The two kids kept mining out the hole. (Y/n) went back to the surface and saw Bad watching the kiddos. She sat down and leaned against the stone wall, Bad looked at (Y/n) with a smile. Drista and Dream were talking to each other, she learned more about (Y/n).

"Yumeiro?" Drista says.

"Yuh?" (Y/n) says. She moved her arms behind her head and laid her head on them.

"Are you Dream's wi—?" Drista was cut off.

"Uuuuhhhh yeahhh, it's a long story. Wait actually your mom has probably told you about it." (Y/n) laughed nervously.

They kept mining out the hole. (Y/n) sighed and relaxed, Bad walked over to her and sat next to her. She ruffled his hair. Entangling her fingers in the soft black locks. Bad caresses more into (Y/n)'s hand, she pats the ground next to her. Bad laid on her chest, (Y/n) wrapped her arms around him. Feeling comfy and warm, they cuddled. They kept their eyes on the children below them. Bad nuzzles deeper in her neck.