Pity party

Tommy's P.o.v

"it's almost nine pm, people should be here by now." I said excitedly, Today was the day of my beach party. No one was here yet but I'm sure they were just running late. I saw someone walking up to me, I ran up to them It was Yumeiro. She had a weak smile on her face, it was still good to see her.

"Hello, Woman." I greeted.

"What's poppin' Bitch boy? Where's everyone else?" Yumeiro asks she placed her hands in her pockets leaning more of her weight on one of her legs.

"They aren't here yet but I'm sure that they're coming, even though some of them left the server," I said nervously. Yumeiro was still smiling but something in her eyes showed sadness and despair.

"Was... no, surely he invited more people than.... no, let's check on the cake and place the jukebox," I said and walked to the beach area. Yumeiro followed me looking grim, I placed the jukebox and stopped Yumeiro from following me. She sat by the jukebox and tapped the top of it. I was looking at the cake in the chest covered in trapdoors.

"Let's go stick our head in the nether! I saw everyone on earlier!" I said and ran to the nether portal.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I saw Tommy rush off to find more people at the nether portal, I started to catch on quick about what was happening. No one was going to come, this is an epitome. I looked down and closed my eyes. My face darkened and I felt melancholy consume me. The silence was so heavy and was like a void. It was broken by the ominous smiley mask looking down at me, the tension was thick. Feeling the smaller beats of my hearts and looking into the deadly smile mask.

"Yumeiro," Dream said.

"What," I said with a dead stare.

"Where's Tommy?" Dream says kneeling down and running his fingers in my hair like he usually does. He's done that since day one on the smp.

"He's in the nether," I said with a cold and dull sensation. Dream lifted up his mask and smiled softly at me. He patted my head, the sound of alluring footsteps ruined the moment. There was a hopeless looking Tommy walks up to the beach area. His eyes showed mixed emotions and his fists were balled. I did feel empathy for him, in him I see past me but somewhat different. He looked up and saw Dream with me, the masked man took my hand and pulled me up.

"Hello," Dream put up his hand. I stood next to him dully, Tommy was talking a moment to answer. It was silent again.

"H-Hello...?" Tommy says, this won't end well.

No one's P.o.v

"Where's everyone else? I was talking to Yumeiro." Dream says the manipulation seething subconsciously.

"Oh, I-I don't know," Tommy says, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm running a little late, I'm sorry." Dream says and stands closer to (Y/n). She was dead silent which wasn't like her.

"I'm sorry," Tommy says then takes off his armor for Dream to destroy. Dream backed up with (Y/n).

"Uh, no it's okay." Dream says not accepting the armor this time, it surprised Tommy.

"Really?" Tommy says in disbelief.

"Yeah! Today's the party right?" Dream says grinning. (Y/n) looked down turning her head away in disappointment. That's when noticed some paper in his back pocket, she turned her back and stared at the papers. It was Tommy's invitations, she tried to reach for them to show him but Dream reacted quickly. He put his foot in front of her without Tommy noticing. (Y/n) tripped over her feet and fell on his arm, she was hugging it since (Y/n) tried to reach out for something to break her fall.