Afterlife?

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

A sensation, a sense.

I sit up from the grassy fields. Where am I? There was a flag with a green background and a white V and a triangle-like shape on top of it. What is this place? There are walls everywhere I look.

There were sounds I wasn't familiar with. I acted fast and got up and on my feet quickly, I ran away to hide behind a building.

A guy with pastel blonde hair and wings on his head, he had golden eyes too. He can help me figure out where I am. I hunched over about to walk to him, but something hit me. A sharp sense, guilt, and depression. I hid back behind the building.

Another person came out of the other buildings. It was a guy with a light blue Dino onesie and black hair, ocean blue eyes to I might add. The guilt and remorse sense got even stronger.

It got too overwhelming, I snuck out what this place is. I was stopped by another sense.

"Oi, so are we holding a funeral or?" A girl with cherry-colored hair in a ponytail asks. The guy with dark blue and yellow fades on his hair shrugged and gave out a hm.

The sense I was feeling from them, was rage. I was almost blinded by anger from them. I quickly ran out, alerting the others. They looked behind them but I was hiding behind a big gate.

A path was there, a wooden one. I have nothing better to do and I can't go back there. Hell, I can't remember anything. I put my hand in my pocket and my hand on my forehead. That's when I realized... I'm grey?

By the wooden path further ahead was a small lake area. I ran up to it and got on my knees, holding onto the end of the bridge path. I look over it to see my reflection.

I had light grey skin. No eyes at all, just all white. My hair was the same (h/c) just more grey/white. The dark grey blush across my cheeks and a top black lip. A mask on the side of my head, half and half. One side was a '^' closed eye and dark grey blush under it. The other side was a lashed eye and an eyebrow, a grey blush, and a dot under the eye. Blush on the nose and a straight line for the lips, the bottom lip was grey. The last thing was white tears at the end of my eyes, I was always crying. Either it was sobbing, normal crying, or small tears.

Did I always look like this?

I brushed it off, why did I look so different compared to the ones in the walls? I kept walking on the wooden path again seeing beautiful structures and places. Then I reached a place, oh god... what happened here...? I saw a few people looking back at everything, they looked miserable.

I walked up to them in the hopes of asking where I am, a sense drifted over me. I was being choked by overwhelming guilt when I saw the boy with the goat ears and the boy with the red bandanna around his neck. I backed away from them and hid behind torn buildings. I watched them from afar. The sense made my legs shake. I felt the tears that always fell increase.

I couldn't handle it anymore so I ran away from them and into another part of this beaten up and bruised place. I hid behind a tree. There were more people, a guy with a dark blue beanie, another with a crown and sunglasses, a guy with clout goggles, a guy with a bandanna, and a sheepish-looking woman.

"What are we going to do about all of this?" The guy with the bandanna asked. He looked around at the misfortune.

"I have no clue, we can try to repair it?" The sunglasses guy suggested. His voice was deep and relaxed.

"I wasn't even here for all of this, I slept in." The goggles guy scratched the back of his neck. The bandanna hit the goggles on the back of his head.