Possession

(Y/n) P.o.v

I was currently BOLTING my ass to L'manburg right now in the nether. Long story short I was vibing with Horns and he just disappeared right in front of me. That's when I also got a whisper from George saying Quackity is being weird and to come to the prime church.

I panted as I jumped out of the portal. I ran as fast as my feet can go which was pretty speedy. I'll admit I was worried as fuck. I made it to the prime church, pushing my feet into the ground making me skid to a break. Quackity was in there and saw me, he run out of the church to go up to me.

"Quackity no!! Get back in here!" George says and pulls out a fishing pole.

As soon as Quackity stepped out of the church his eyes turned red like Schlatt's and widened, he started to scream distortedly. I stepped back a back with my eyes slightly widened. I put my hands up in front of me to protect me. He gripped his head and hunched over yelling painfully. The fishing line wrapped around Quackity and we was reeled in by George. I stood there in shock and processing.

"W-Wha..?!" I said confused.

"I feel god speaking to me now." Quackity says in lowercase.

"Yumeiro, somethings wrong with him. I think Quackity is possessed." George says, we both looked at the Ducky being holy. It was definitely off. That's when it clicked! Possessed, he was possessed but Ghostbur would never just posse somebody. Schlatt! When Horns disappeared when we we're hanging out, I knew something seemed off about him because he would constant twitch and jitter. His eyes looked more red than usual too like they were glowing.

"This is peaceful. I feel but at peace knowing that I made amends with the lord, with everyone around me. Do you have regrets George, Yumeiro? Do you have any regrets?" Quackity asks. I took George's hand and walked up with him to the beanie boi on the podium. We stood in front of him.

"No, zero." George says.

"I can't answer that." I said looking away.

"I have no regrets. Everyone in my life is gone and it's because I pushed them away. I killed everyone in my life George, Yumeiro."  Quackity says and pulls out a diamond sword threateningly.

"Put it away, put that weapon away." George says. I got cautious and took out my iron sword, moving myself in front of George so he doesn't get hurt.

"There can not be three of us, just one. Yumeiro, George, I am alive. I am alive. Repent or I will send you with god." Quackity says ominously.

No one's P.o.v

The two stood tall in front of the possessed Quackity.

"Adorable bean, you can go I got this." (Y/n) says, George looked unsure and lifted up his clout goggles.

"But..." George says worriedly.

"I can take care of this." (Y/n) says turning to him, she did a pleasant smile to reassure him. George embraced her tightly and cuddles into her shoulder. He let go not so long after and left the church. George looked back at her and gave a smile then left the church for good.

(Y/n) grabbed Quackity's arm and pulled him outside, he started to scream distortedly. He was stiff as a brick. (It autocorrected brick to brick-) I took both of his shoulders and stood him up straight. He was still screaming, She moved her hands at him. My palms reach inside his body and grabbed something. 'How in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch I am doing this?!' She thought. (Y/n) pulled the thing she was grabbing out. It was a horn... a goat horn. 'I FUCKING KNEW IT!! She yelled in her head. (Y/n) pulled half of the horn and there was ghost Schlatt half way out of Quackity's body, Quackity's eyes rolled back into white.