Mc hunger games

No one's p.o.v

Chip:

Just played Minecraft after raging at Csgo let's go bois

Kai<3:

Replying to : Your aim is trash

@Joenotexotic

Y'all collabing with the dream team?

Ship! Ship! Ship! Yumeiro x Honeyclouds!

You succ at Minecraft

@maneatspants

Imma raid the dream smps tweets

@Snax

Tomminnit! here's your chance for clout

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Its been a few days since the stream, Honey and I continued to stream doing our wacky stuff.

I wanted to try out Minecraft hunger games with Honey. Since we share the stream account I started it this time. Minecraft was ready and so was the stream, chat was doing their own thing.

Yumeiro: You coming on stream? We doing mc hunger games

Honeyclouds: ight

Honey joined the stream and we both got on the server. I jumped around the lobby, Honey ran in circles in the same place. I giggled and look down at him.

"What we gonna do?" Honey looked at me.

"We're gonna win!" I cheered,

The round started, we were stuck in place on our podiums. The count down started. I looked at Honey who was a few people down, we nodded at each other. The words 'start' appeared on the screen.

Honey and I ran away from the middle knowing it was utter death. Heading towards the outskirts we found a building. I took Honey's hand as I walked up the stairs, he was use to me holding his hand so much.

I let go of his soft hand, there was a chest. Inside was a chain mail chest plate with an iron axe and two slices of bread. Honey ended up finding leather boots with a wooden sword and some potato's.

Him and I ran towards the next house. It was best to loot everything to get better things yet we still needed to get some kills in. Honey found himself an iron sword and a fishing rod. He handed me a bow and some arrows that he found too.

We left that house and roamed the fields. My hand was in front of Honey's chest to signal him to stop, I put a finger over my lips and looked around.

There was a slight sound of footsteps and breaking blocks. My ears perked up, my eyes darting around. It was on Honey's side. I pulled out my bow quickly shot at the person. They took damage, I ran at them swinging at them with my axe. They poofed away turning into a chest.

Honey stole some armor and food. I got an iron helmet and Honey got a iron chestplate.

We ran into the streets of the abandoned city. There was another team trying to attack us, I ran and hid behind a wall. Two of the teammates followed me, I shot of them pushing him back. I ran towards him and made it look like I was going for him. The other teammate followed me. She was ready to swing at me, I moved out of the way last second so she stabbed her teammate. It killed him and he poofed away. I was behind her, taking out my axe I swung at her. Killing her, she poofed away.

I huffed and puffed, tired from battle. I ran where Honey was. He used his fishing road to pull the teammate closer, the other one came behind him. He turned around and slashed him a couple times. Honey fishing road the other teammate closer again and killed him. He turned around and killed the other teammate. Honey was getting sniped from afar, I aimed my bow at the sniper and shot him. The sniper ran off, Honey ran in the house. He successfully killed the sniper.

Honey came back to me, tired and slouching. He ate some potatoes to keep up his health. He got badly beaten up from his last fight with some bruises and bleeding cuts.

I took his hand gently and kept walking. I found another building to raid. We were near the middle of the city, most people were at the middle.

"Hey, I'll stand in the front and guard okay?" Honey points back at the doorway with his thumb.

"Alright call out if you need me." I nodded and went inside.

"It's just me and you chat," Honey says bored.

"Honey I'm still here you know that, right?" I snickered.

"Sorry your so boring that I forgot you were still here." Honey smirked.

"Shut up dick head." I said.

I saw two chests in different rooms. I went to the left room on the second floor first. In there was a diamond axe with a few golden apples, there was also hay bales. I took them into my inventory.

Climbing up the stairs, my legs grew numb from all the running and climbing. I was on the fourth floor in the second room. Seeing the chest I went to it. There was mostly food and blocks.

"Yumeiro! Yumeiro!! I need help!! Hurry up!!" Honey called out to me.

I jumped out of the window and was on the ledge. I jumped down, falling. Reaching slightly closer to the ground I placed a hay bale down to soften the fall a little.

There was a guy and TNT surrounded Honey. I went for the guy ready to kill him. I was slow as he lit the TNT. I heard Honey scream in pain as he blew up. My eyes widened behind my mask looking at him die. I can't do anything about it now... except kill this person. I sprinted towards the guy and slashed him. He didn't even get a chance to leave a scratch on me.

I went back to Honey's chest. I patted the top of the box. Hesitantly I opened it, I took what was valuable with me.

After awhile I found more chests, I got stacked and upgraded. I was in iron leggings and pants with a diamond chest plate and boots. I ran into a few enemies along the way. I was starting to get beaten up.

The sudden death came. I didn't expect to get this far. I stood in front of the rest of the remaining players. Only one will survive and become the winner.

Everyone rushed at each other. I fought off two guys after me. I threw a harming potion at them that I found earlier. I ran towards them slashing one of them twice. I took out my bow and shot the one who was hurt badly. He poofed away. The other one stood in front of me, I ran away. He shot my back. I turned around and aimed for him but my sloppy shot missed. I recklessly sprinted towards him and swung at him with my diamond axe gripping the handle tighter. He died and poofed away.

I smiled under my masked appearance. I turned around and got hit from a harming potion. My head spun around getting light headed, I held my head. The person that was fighting me came behind me and sliced me with the axe.

I died...

No one's p.o.v

"Damn it! I was so close!" (Y/n) whined.

"You did really good Yumeiro! I didn't think you'd get that far," Atsuya leans his hand in his palm.

"I guess but I'm totally gonna win next time," (Y/n) leaned back in their gamer chair.

The two looked at the chat. There was donations and gifted subs that they haven't read.

Dropout:

That was badass Yumeiro! You too Honey!

Angelic:

Woahhh did that just happen?

Peppermint_pretty:

You guys fucking suck oml

Peppermint_pretty is banned

Strawberrylips:

Yesss Yumeiro x Honeyy!! It's so cute!

They smiled at the chat, (Y/n) laughed when Atsuya banned the snobby comment. The chat was spamming pogs and luls again. The two said good bye to the stream.

(Y/n) wasn't going to give up on winning the hunger games.