Hallucinations

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) sat up from her heavy bed, feeling no motivation. A depressing start to the day. Her eyes were open and half-lidded with heavy dark eye bags that sagged with fatigue. (Y/n) was becoming worse. She stared aimlessly at the ceiling of her tent, her hair was a rats nest. Strands were everywhere and some (h/c) knots. (Y/n) couldn't run her hand through the tangles.

"Rise and shine princess! You gotta your lazy ass get up, it's noon." Schlatt floated above her.

"No.. I think I'll stay here." (Y/n) says and then covers her eyes with her arm.

"You don't look so good. Come onnn!" Schlatt says then pushes (Y/n) to her feet. She groaned and tugged her white designed cloak. He tried to hype her up and push her outside on to a new day.

"Look! It's that bitch kid you always talk about!" Schlatt says pointing to Tommy. It may not seem like it but he was trying to help (Y/n) feel better.

Tommy was chopping down a tree with a diamond ax looking just as miserable. He had messy hair that was not as fluffy anymore, big eyebags that looked concerning, and the blue in his eyes started to fade away. His clothes looked dirty and worn down, he wore a red bandanna around his neck, and (Y/n)'s mask.

"And it's just me." Tommy was talking to his chat.

Suddenly, Tubbo walked out of the portal. The purple aura slowly sliding off of him when he hopped down. The 'Your Tommy' compass was grasped tightly in his hand, Tubbo's goat ears drooped down. (Y/n) walked closer to the two, she stood not too far away from them. That left Schlatt in a troubled way, his eyes widened slowly looking at Tubbo. Tommy looked upset and dull, Tubbo was speechless. The two boys stared at each other feeling mixed emotions. (Y/n) took another step getting closer to them. Their attention was redirected to her. They both held the same emotion in their faces, pain. Tubbo goes back into the portal and leaves. Tommy went back to staring at the portal, he was still processing.

(Y/n) sighed depressingly and walked at him. She placed her hand on his cheek and rubbed it softly, Tommy was being stubborn about it at first but relaxed into (Y/n)'s touch. He felt like he could get his emotions out, alas he didn't. Tommy lied to himself again to keep himself pushing.

"I was just hallucinating," Tommy says, looking down.

"I know that I'm out of my mind messed up, kid, but I saw Bee boy too." (Y/n) says trying to console him.

"Who knows if you did, you just said that you were messed up. We were just hallucinating." Tommy says not only lying to himself but also to (Y/n). She nodded and smiled weakly, Dream walked up to the both of them. (Y/n) rubbed his cheek once more than took her hand away, she went back to Schlatt in logstedshire. Which left the manipulator and the manipulated.

Schlatt's P.o.v

Yumeiro walked pasted me dragging her feet, she looked so defeated. Ghostbur would know how to help this! But he's with Tommy and some other green blob right now. I met Ghostbur during my time here at Logstedshire, we figured out that we were both ghosts that could only remember little bits of our past life and got along pretty well. I floated into Yumeiro's tent and saw her laying on her bed face first.

"Nuh-uh, this is what we're gonna do Missy. You're going to get up and we're going to the strip club." I said and picked her up. I put her legs over my shoulds so she was swinging upside down on her back.

"What the fuck Horns, A strip club?" Yumeiro says lifting her body up and looking at me.

"Fine! An underground strip club. Problem solved, no one won't see you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, we'll build an underground strip club." Yumeiro laughs weakly. I threw Yumeiro on her bed, she yelped and bounced on the covers. I smirked smugly at her. We walked out of Logstedshire to search for a place to make the underground strip club. There was this spot away from everything but close to the village.

_______________________________

TIMESKIP: A few hours

________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I don't know how he did it but Horns made me smile the tiniest bit. We were laughing and making jokes when building the underground strip club. Everything looked so shiny and lewd now, Schlatt seemed to like it, I mean it's Schlatt. There was a stage with a pole like when models walk down the aisle. There was also a bar and a jukebox.

"WHOOOO!!!" Horns yelled and jumped in the bar, looking at all the beer.

"Well, Horns I don't know how you did it but I feel bittersweet," I said. Schlatt floated next to me and wrapped his arm around me, he was red in the face. Clearly, he was drunk.

"Bittersweeettt is l-hic like hanging a babyyy from the ceiling~~!" Schlatt hiccuped, I rolled my eyes with a smirk. Holding his arm around me.

"Let's go back home..."