Cozy home

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) was measuring the land with her thumb and one of her eyes closed, she was going to start the ice rink.

"HEYY MAMASSSS!!" Sapnap says waving half way in the nether portal. He disturbed the peace and quiet.

"What's poppinggg!!!" (Y/n) yelled across the field. Sapnap ran up to her and hugged her from behind. (Y/n) giggles and hugs back then pulls away. She started to build the spruce wood that she got off camera then built it in a oval shape.

Sapnap was feeling more teasing today and his chat being bad saying to mess around with (Y/n) or being simps for (Y/n). Sap's chat believes in YUMEIRO SUPREMACY.

Sapnap looked at every spruce slab she placed in the not nearly finished oval shape. He looked up at her then down at the slabs.

"What are you doing?" Sapnap asks.

"Making an ice skating rink for CHRISTMAS!!" (Y/n) shouted childishly. The oval was now half way filled.

"Your decorating for Christmas, huh? Where's the mistletoe? I want to melt you under it." Sapnap says then growls. He was teasing her and feeling flirty.

The growl for (Y/n), she didn't know relationships all too well so she didn't know where growling was put in relationships. (Y/n) did know that his grow was hot! She wasn't expecting the growl. She blushes to her ears and feel butterflies in her stomach. Sapnap's growl lives rent free in her head now.

"H-Holy shit." (Y/n) stuttered and covered her face when one of her hands.

"Woah! Did I really get you, mamas?!" Sapnap's says surprised, he was feeling proud to make you blush.

"Noooo! ᴼᵏᵃʸ ʸᵉᵃʰ..." (Y/n) mumbles the last part. Her face was still bright red.

Sapnap laughed and saw she was running out of wood. He walked away to get more wood, coming back after awhile with stacks of wood and handing them to her. (Y/n) smiled while her bunny lines on her nose show. That was the best part to Sapnap. She ended up taking the wood and going back to working. (Y/n) being the dumbass she is, stubbed her toe on the slab.

"OW FUCK!!" (Y/n) falls down and holds her foot.

"Pftt!!" Sapnap laughs, happy tears leaving his eyes. She got back up to her feet after feeling the pain of Anubis.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE?! NO WHAT DID YOU SAY BRO?!" (Y/n) shouted at the spruce slab.

"STEP THE FUCK UP KYLE!!" Sapnap yelled at the slab with her.

They giggled and looked at each other. Sapnap helped her build the outer space of the rink, (Y/n) went back to Logstedshire and got some sand to put into a furnace. She went back to Sap to see the oval was almost done. They finished the oval and decided to take a smol break. Sapnap was smirking and looking very cheeky.

"Sap, why are you smirking?" (Y/n) tilts her head. Sapnap winked at her with a grin teasingly. (Y/n)'s face started to burn up a bit, blush spreading from her nose to her cheeks. A wobbly bunny lined smile.

"Ha, your blushing." Sapnap teases, he smiles more. Sap brought up his hand and covered a bit of his mouth while giggling. (Y/n) pouted but smirked then winked back cheekily. Sapnap looked away blushing to his ears and smiling giddily, he giggles softly.

"Not funny!" Sapnap says while giggling. They laughed together leaning on each other. They got closer to each other's faces without realizing. (Y/n) seemed to notice then tilts her head. Chat was going CRAZY! The amount of simping and shipping was immaculate but they still bullied Sapnap saying how they wanna fight him.

"We're we about to kiss right now~?" Sap joked.

"I think we are~" (Y/n) joked back.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: an hour

________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Sap and I got finished building the ice rink and I quote from him 'it looks pretty snazzy.' I should hang out with him more to be honest.

I got my things packed and headed to the snow biome, I got an invite from Techno a long time ago to go to his base so I'm going to do see Peppa pig.

I saw a wooden cabin a little too far off and a snow village. I remember he said something about the village. My feet were picked up and crunching through the snow.

I pressed open the door to see a tired Peppa pig, he was wearing glasses and his pink silky hair in a bun. Techno looked at me standing in the door way and let the snowflakes fall in gracefully. I tugged more on the white V's of the veil.

"Come in, Icarus." Techno says and pointed his finger to come in. I shuttered at the nickname before I realized how I really was.

"What's been going on?" I asked and walked inside.

"I've been working on something big, no one expect you understands this. Your the only one I trust. Come Icarus." Techno says

Peppa pig  opened the front door. I walked up to him and took ahold of his hands, intertwining our fingers. We walked through the snow and walking in a comfortable silence. We stopped in front of a hill and Peppa pig put me in a certain spot, he went to a part of a hill and pressed down on something. It was probably a button to a secret wall. I was right! The wall came down and revealed a netherite and dark decorated room, Wither heads everywhere, an armor stand at the end, and a bunch of chests.

"You never cease to amaze me, you know that?" I smirked feeling the chaos in my veins again, it felt good to go back to my villainous anti hero self for a minute.

"Well Icarus, this is just the start. Things will happen, disastrous things." Techno smirks looking down at her.

I smirked more feeling the adrenaline.