Misery

Honeycloud's P.o.v

My shoes clicked on the ground as I walked to the main hall to meet with the others that were helping me. I had a schedule for (Y/n)'s life here, I opened the door to the room.

The old members were all here. Blviir, Keurumi, and Seouloft. It was tense and the air was heavy. I walked up to the table and put down some papers.

"Hey, I got (Y/n)'s schedule here. This is what we're going to be doing to help her get better." I said and gave them each a paper. They look at the paper weirdly? I don't get what's weird about it though.

"Okay, so she wakes up at eight and one of us makes sure she doesn't hear voices?" Seouloft asks tilting his head.

"Who the fuck hears voices?" Blviir says rudely.

"Techno hears voices, you'd be surprised," I said and looked back at the paper. They gave more skeptical looks.

"So Yumeiro gets breakfast then a therapy session?" Keurumi says without his eyes leaving the paper.

"(Y/n) needs therapy have you seen her?" I said stating the obvious.

"After that bullshit, she has lunch and another therapy session, fucking hell so many sessions," Blviir says facepalming, she did not want to do this.

"I mean she's in a pretty bad state, right now. Then she gets lunch and has outside time. I like that one." Seouloft says in a matter-of-fact tone it soon turned into a happy one. He pressed his finger against the outside time words. Well, I'm at least happy that he likes the outside time.

"It's visiting hours after that? Like anyone would want to visit Yumeiro." Keurumi scoffed. I'm not going to lie, how Blviir and Keurumi were acting was starting to get on my nerves but I can't do anything about it because they would threaten me or jump me or both.

"Fuck this shit I'm leaving," Blviir says throwing her paper and walking towards the door. Sweat beaded down my face, she was the technical one that started all of this and made (Y/n) feel like this.

"Blviir, you're staying here and we're helping Mei Mei," Seouloft says standing up from his seat and putting his hands on the table. That's right! I passed ownership of the throne to Seouloft, he was the most trustworthy. Blviir sighs knowing that she would have to comply.

"Ughh fine!" Blviir said and went back to her seat, she sat slouching in it and putting one of her hands in her pockets.

"The last thing she has to do is quiet time?" Keurumi says looking up from the paper. He looked fed up with everyone's shit.

"Yeah! Just some peaceful paperwork, nothing too hard. That will be her schedule from not on."I smiled. I couldn't wait for my best fri- er isn't she more than that? Anyway, couldn't wait for (Y/n) to get better and do all of the old things that we use to.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: an hour
________________________________

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) laid there limply on the floor clutching the mask in her hands. She had no motivation to even stand up. Her mind was running wild with thoughts, dark thoughts. Honey came in the room opening the door. He walked up to the glass.

"Hey (Y/n), it's me again. We're going to help you right now okay? Come on." Honey said softly and pressed down the lever to open the door. She let go of the mask from lack of strength. He walked in the glass prison and helped (Y/n) up.

Honey took her to another room with a desk and two chairs. He sat her down and sat in front of her. Getting a better look at her he saw how miserable she really looks.

Her eyes were red and the bags under were obsidian dark. There was no light in her eyes, there was nothing. Her lips were chapped and crusted. Clumps of (h/c) hair was tangled in knots and strands were spread out everywhere making it fuzzy and messing looking. To top it all off, that dreadful sad boi hours veil. Honey's expression softened at the sight.

"Have you been hearing voices lately?" Honey asked not trying to show concern. (Y/n) didn't move or say anything, she stared at the floor.

"(Y/n) please, you have to work with me. Have you been hearing voices?" Honey asked again holding his hands together. She weakly nodded slowly. He wrote this down in a empty book.

"What do they say?" Honey asks. (Y/n) didn't say anything, she just hung her head low. She wasn't going to respond any time soon.

"We'll try again next time. Let's go get you ready." Honeyclouds sighed but smiled empathetically.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few hours

________________________________

Blviir's P.o.v

Leaning against the wall I can feel the sun heating up against me. Tilting my head upward there was Yumeiro siting in the middle of the field doing nothing as Pig cuddled and hopped around her.

What a fucking disgrace. Her veil of some sad shit blew in the wind with the breeze. It was her outside time. Pig baa's at her and nuzzles her nose. Ew affection. Why did I even come to this stupid city? It just brings back bad memories. I never wanted to see her in the first place, I was happy enough that she was banned from Clouds smp.

I kicked a rock next to my feet. Growling under my breath. The kick wasn't enough. I stomped on it crumbling it to pieces.

Pig walked up to me slowly and softly baa'd at me. I rolled my eyes and nudged him away with my leg. I grabbed another rock down on the floor. Raising my hand I threw the pebble at Yumeiro. She didn't move or flinch.

No good brat. I guess it was visiting hours now but I don't see anybody coming. I should expect this. No one ever loved her.

"Yumeiro! It's visiting hours!" I yelled at her. Pig danced around her some more, surprisingly, she lifted her head and looked to the gate meekly. Seeing no one come, she looked back down at the ground.

What an outcast.

________________________________

Authors note: ello pals! I have an announcement about the merch. I will be revealing the merch when I hit 400k readers! Be prepared for that, anygays stay frosty ^^