Mama's ragoo

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I stood at the airport exit while looking at my phone. Now you may be wondering how a I got here! Quackity, I am here because of Quackity. He wanted to do a cooking show for his stream again and needed a guest. I decided to be extra and surprise him by being there with him instead over a call. A car parked in front of me, looking back at the car model and license plate it was my Uber.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few minutes

________________________________

No one's P.o.v

Quackity already started his cooking stream, he was waiting on (Y/n) to come on call. He was talking to the stream and kept waiting while setting up his supplies and ingredients. They were going to make burritos that they picked off the discord.

The door was kicked open. Quackity looked a scared before seeing it was (Y/n) in a pastel pink maid dress. He laughed confused yet out of humor, the chat was confused by what was happening. (Y/n) walked into frame to show the camera.

"What are you wearing?!" Quackity yelled,

"This is my ass kicking outfit bitch!" (Y/n) kicked up her leg confidently.

"Wha-huh- wa-wait! Why?" Quackity stuttered out.

"Why wot? Oh! I brought my own shit." (Y/n) says. She slammed a tortilla on the counter. They stared at each other awkwardly then bursting out into a laugh.

"Wh- huh- uh-" Quackity stuttered.

He was surprised for sure, he didn't know that you were coming but it felt good to see you in person. Quackity's chat was shook and happy as well, the chat putting Yumeiro in all caps or asking if this was real. (Y/n) opened her arms in a hugging motion. Quackity walked up to her and hugged her tightly, (Y/n) hugged back and swayed with him. The chat was spamming 'aw's', 'I want their friendship!', and 'Yumiky!'

They pulled away and (Y/n) placed a big bag of ingredients on the counter. They organized their ingredients.

"Which one are you making Yumeiro?" Quackity asks.

"The bean alliance! Which one were you doing I forgot. I have the memory of Ellen degenerate." (Y/n) says. Quackity started to laugh and lean on the desk for support, he repeated the name.

"I'm doing the shit smear stain." Quackity says. He pointed to the ingredients in front of him which were all a brown color.

Quackity's P.o.v

I walked back to the counter where the coffee machine was, filling up the filter with water. I turned back to Yumeiro. The maid outfit was cute and seeing her in person was even better. The coffee was getting poured into the mug, I took it out and walked back to the counter.

"Uhh where are your plates? Or just like a little bowl?" Yumeiro asks.

"Yeah, over there." I pointed to the one cupboard.

Laying the tortilla down and broke up some chocolate to put on the tortilla. I looked back at Yumeiro, she was struggling to get the bowls. Laughing under my breath, I went up behind her and reached over her. My finger tips tapping one of the edge of the bowls. My hand got ahold of the bowl. I brought my hand back and gave Yumeiro the bowl.

"Thanks Broski," Yumeiro said and went back to her bowl.

I went up to my counter and grabbed brown sugar, not using the measuring cup I poured the brown sugar onto the tortilla. There was a pile of brown sugar on it, I ruined it with brown sugar. My eyes widened as I look at the pile, I laughed nervously.