You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-

Karl's P.o.v

As I said before, I wanted to watch the sunset again with Ghostmeiro. She was swinging calming in her hammock, reading one of the books I gave her.

"What book are you reading?" I asked her.

"It's about paranormal anomalies, there's one names Chaos. I'm really invested now." Ghostmeiro says not looking up from her book. I'll get her more books like that.

"You want to go to the forest again? I mean the sun is about to set. She quickly set her book down and floated upside down in front of me.

"Hell yeah! Let's go broski!" Ghostmeiro says excitedly and floats out the door waiting for me to come along. I giggle and follow her out.

____________________________________

TIMESKIP: to the forest

____________________________________

No one's P.o.v

The two ghost bois walked to the forest again. The sun getting ready to set on another day. Sitting on the grass next to each other. Down the hill and from afar was the sun about to set.

Falling down slowly, the beautiful colors mixing into each other. Orange, yellow, purple, pink, and blue. (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the colors. Pure bliss. She gasped with a smile, amazed by how pretty the world is. Instead of looking at the sunset, Karl was looking at her. Admiring her and seeing her happy. (Y/n) pointed to the (f/c) in the sunset, she went on a rant of how much she loved it and what she loved about it. Karl sat there staring at her with loving eyes and listened to her voice as she got passionate. He loves listening to her rants and seeing her so passionate, she did the little things he loved when she was talking about something she's passionate about.

Karl waited till she was done with her rant. Then put his forehead on (Y/n)'s forehead pressing them together. She smiles and pressed we forehead back. Another thing that became a thing between them. Closing their eyes and feeling each other. Karl giggled under her breath.

After awhile they pulled away and looked back at the sky, the sun was almost all the way down. They giggled at each other and got up from the spot.

"Come here! I have something to show you," Karl says and (Y/n) takes his hand.

The two of them walked in a grassy field. Karl spread out his arms and ran it through the grass. A ton of fireflies flew up graciously from the field. Green light fireflies up the sky. A firefly landed on her nose, (Y/n) scrunched her nose again like when she was smiling. Moving her nose side to side. The firefly didn't leave her nose.

"Karl look!" (Y/n) says tugging his sleeve and pointing to her nose.

"They really like you," Karl says with a closed eye smile.

"I'm gonna name them Karl, like you!" (Y/n) giggles holding her cupped hands close to her nose where the firefly was on. Karl's heart fluttered and a goofy grin appear on his lips, red tints on his cheeks.

Two fireflies appeared in front of him. The fireflies dances around each other in a loving manner. Karl looked back at (Y/n) and then at the two fireflies again. He blushes imagining that him and (Y/n) were the two fireflies in love. Karl held his hand up and let the fireflies land in them, the fireflies cuddling each other.

"Ghostmeiro look! Their so cute together," Karl says holding out the fireflies.

"Awwee their such a cute couple, that is what a couple is right? I've been trying to learn relationships." (Y/n) says tilting her head.

"Yeah, you you got it right," Karl reassures. The two of them letting them fireflies go with the rest of their family.

It was getting late, mobs were bound to be near. Not wanting to get put in the risk of danger. Karl decided that the two of them should head home for the night. (Y/n) holding his hand made his face turn hot.

What was Karl feeling right now?

____________________________________

Authors note: sorry for such a short chapter but you got some Karl fluff! Yey! If you have any suggestions for the ghost gang or Karl then please tell me and I'll credit them and write a chapter about them. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Stay frosty!