Mexican Dream pt 2

No one's P.o.v

"I'm just going to build your house," Tommy says silently giggling in the corner.

"Aye, let me tell you the story of each of these guys man, alright? OH MY GOD MAN! I TURNED JUAN MENDEZ MAN! I TURNED HIM!!" MD panicked because he turned the item frames of one of the cholo's. Tommy and MD messed around with portraits. Behind them, Girl Dream and (Y/n) were being girlfriends. (Y/n) didn't realize because she thought it was normal since of her lack of relationships.

"So Juan Mendez man, he taught me the books, man. He taught me how to read, he taught me how to count, man. Mamacita here taught me how to love, man. Taught me how to love. Hermosa taught me how to dance man." MD says while Tommy laughs and builds an ugly looking shack out of logs and planks.

Girl Dream was telling about how she and MD met when a drive-by from a skeleton shooting arrows attack them. They hid behind the ugly shack. Yumeiro being the bad bitch she is killed the skeleton and the others came out of their hiding spots.

MD and Tommy went back to building the clearly high Mexican's house. Girl Dream stood next to (Y/n).

"I want the floor from the streets, man," MD says.

"Oh! So you want piss floor! YEAHH PISS FLOOR!" Tommy yells. He placed down a yellow mustard color clay down.

"PISS FLOOR!! It's just like back at home!" MD yells with him and snorted the piss floor.

"PISSS!!" (Y/n) yelled putting her arms up.

"How you meet though? How did you guys meet? Why is the Woman a stripper?" Tommy asks filling in the floor. Girl Dream got up from (Y/n) and walked next to MD. (Y/n) walked up next to Tommy and watched him work while leaning on one of the log floors.

"I and his squad were doing drugs and they invited me and gave me a line. They placed it down in a row and then I had to go like this." Girl Dream explains then demonstrates the line. Tommy was silently laughing with a giddy smile, (Y/n) was covering her mouth to hide her loud raspy laughs and wheezes. She didn't want to interrupt the art.

"What about you, Woman? How did you guys meet?" Tommy asks looking over at the dying masked person.

"I was working in the strip club with my girls and it was my turn to dance so I went up on stage and saw Mexican Dream in the crowd. He gave me the most money sooo we hung out after the show." (Y/n) explained brushing her hand through her hair and pushing it back. MD's face flushed under his mask, red dusted his cheeks. Girl Dream twirled her hair around her finger with a slight blush. (Y/n) stroking her hair back made this reaction happen.

"Listen, man, I don't want to talk to you if you're not gonna change your name legally," MD says walking up to a scared Tommy.

"What do I change my na-?" Tommy asks.

"She's Mamacita and she's Hermosa." MD wrapped his arm and grabbed Tommy's shoulder while pointing to the two girls.

__________________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few minutes of chaos

__________________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I followed MD, Girl Dream, and Tommy up the mountain. The bitch boi was going to show us the 'How to sex 2' remake since MD threatened him to show it. MD had his hand around my waist, I remember little kids use to hug my waist especially (B/n) when we were younger. We started to walk past a chest named 'Old memories.'

"What is this, man? 'Old memories'?" MD also noticed the chest and opened it.

"NO! Wait! Wait! Wait, put them back. Are we looking at them? I've got to play a song if we are. I've purposely not looked at these on stream once but, if we're going to look at them we can." Tommy says sadly and climbs up on the hill.