This ends now pt 3

No one's P.o.v

The chaos was gone. Misery loves company and engulfed the surroundings.

Seouloft sobbed choking on his hiccups. The lingering death below him. He laid against the floor, his arm limply laying there. Honey witnessing the death covered his mouth and went pale. Trying not to vomit again. The dread about to explode within him. Honey walked past everyone to go get Seouloft, climbing up the tower.

Techno proud of what he caused along side Phil. He didn't see (Y/n)'s death but Phil did. He took off his hat and put it to his chest. Closing his eyes and looking down.

"Phil, what are you doing?" Techno say looking at the winged man.

"Honoring a lost soul. She did great today." Phil says. Techno confusingly raises his brow and looked down at the pit that the corpse was in. Techno's face darkened.

The others reacted with mourning or denial. Looking down at the corpse or not wanting to see it they stayed on the sidelines. When all was said and done the army left leaving everything in shambles.

Honey walked out with Seouloft. He wrapped him in a Vibe city flag and carried him on his back. The sun sets in another war.

After everything was said and done, Dream from the shadows. He swung down to the corpse from a rope. Dream wrapped his hands around the body and carried her out of the pit.

'You'll fly again, Icarus.'

________________________________

Authors note: sorry for such a short chapter but there you have it. Your dead, completely. More chapters will be out soon and the war is over ^^