Exiled pt 1

Tommy's P.o.v

We stood on the wall, Tubbo was in front of us. I stood back with Fundy and Quackity. Dream was standing in front of Tubbo. Today was the day of the decision if I was going to be exiled or not. Surely not! Tubbo would never exile me! I mean if the roles were reserved I wouldn't to that to him so he wouldn't do that to me.

"Hi Dream." Tubbo says.

"Hello Tubbo." Dream greeted.

"We have come to the decision." Tubbo says. I stepped a bit.

"Dream your a bitch! And your ugly!" I yelled, the others laughed and snickered. Tubbo turned around and stared at me.

"Tommy." He said seriously.

"Sorry I just had to let a little bit out. Hey Dream what are you thinking about now? Are you thinking about Gogy or about girls or Yumeiro she's a girl. Or something about urine? Probably gross." I said and backed up next to Fundy.

"Probably about Gogy." Big Q snickered.

"Everyone." Tubbo looked back at us again. We said that we were containing ourselves, I looked at Fundy and Quackity then at Dream.

"Dream, do you have any final thoughts?" Tubbo asks and looks at the green bastard.

"No I just want to hear what your decision was, what you guys came to. I've calmed down a little bit over the last couple days that I had to set things about what happened, what Tommy threatened me. I just want to hear what your decision is." Dream says.

"Okay well, I'm about to say something that—" I cut Tubbo off.

"You don't seem very calm." I said staring at him. Tubbo turns his head my way.

"I am calm." Dream says.

"Look around." Tubbo says, everyone started to look around and turn their heads. It was the sight of L'manburg and the big obsidian walls.

"There's giant obsidian walls." Dream points out.

"There is, Dream. That is a problem. For too long—" Tubbo stuttered on his words and looked at me then back at Dream.

"Tubbo, I trust you. Your the best leader that L'manburg's ever had. I trust that you've always made the best decision for L'manburg as a gracious leader. I trust that the decision you came to was the best one for L'manburg." Dream reassures? It felt insulting, everything he does feels insulting. Tubbo started to laugh.

"You know this is funny actually. I'm sorry Tommy, I'm sorry." Tubbo says. I snickered under my breath knowing he was going to side with me.

"Dream you—" I was cut off by Tubbo.

"Tommy, I am so so sorry. Dream I've come to the decision that it would be best for the nation the most logical thing to do, for Tommy to be...  exiled from L'manburg." Tubbo said, he turned around to look at me. I felt... betrayed. It felt like a pang. My mouth was agap and I stared at the two of them silently.

"What...?" Big Q and Fundy ask.

"Teaming with Technoblade is an awful idea! It's an awful idea!" Tubbo reasoned.

"We just had this conversation!" Fundy stepped up and held up his hands in front of him.

"No! Okay? It's awful!" Tubbo turned back to Dream.

"What are you doing Tubbo?!" Quackity yells. I stayed silent not intervening like I do. My eyes were fixated on Tubbo.

"War is not the best for this nation! Nothing involving any kind of conflict is the best for this nation! You guys are thinking emotionally! Irrationally! You need to think logically! There's more than just us four that live here! War is gonna bring destruction! Terror! Ans you regime that we don't enforce upon our citizens!" Tubbo preached.

"W-Wha.. We just talked about this!" I yelled.

"We agreed on this! We just had a god damn conversation! What are you doing?"
Big Q backed me up.

"We just talked about this! We just agreed on this!" Fundy said from behind me. They both protested against my exile.

"Tubbo why..?" I said processing everything that's happening again. I'm exiled.

"AY! EVERYONE! THATS ENOUGH! Be quiet!  You undermined my authority from the get-go, all of you. No one here has respected me. You jump on this mary little bandwagons of destruction. It's not okay! You definitely do not have the best interest for this nation and you have made that more apparent more than ever before today." Tubbo says, he walked up to us.

"You agreed with us! You agreed! Why would you go back plan now?! What the hell!!" I yelled.

"I made a promise to do what was best for the nation, and right now Tommy. Your presence here is not the best for the nation." Tubbo says he looked at me dead in the eye.

"Wha..? Tubbo...? No. No! Your not- this is- your not- no man! That's not right! You agreed with us! Back me up here fellas! He agreed!" I protested. I turned to Big Q and Fundy.

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) stood next to Ghostbur on the wall watching everything, she sighed. He looked confused about all the yelling and tilted his head. (Y/n) placed her hand on his shoulder, Ghostbur look down at her hand and looked at the group in front of them. He placed his hand on hers.

"All of this was based around the music discs. We can't sacrifice everything for the music discs!" Tubbo said looking at the country.

"Tubbo, from the beginning! Before L'manburg, this is our L'manburg. This is everything but before everything... the discs Tubbo. What about the discs?" Tommy walking up to Tubbo.

"They're just music discs. They shouldn't be able to dictate the future of this entire nation." Tubbo says seriously and seethed anger. (Y/n) felt a crack in her as they fought, she cared about both of her sons. Seeing them like this made her feel off. It wasn't right to her.

"Tubbo, you know what this looks like? We agree on something and you last minute you call everything off going for your own benefit. Your acting like Schlatt. Your actually acting like Schlatt right now." Fundy says.

"That's exactly what Schlatt would do. Take it from me I was his right hand man for the longest time. That was the exact shit he would pull." Quackity says.

The thought of Ghost Schlatt appeared in (Y/n)'s head. She had mixed feelings about him because of what he did when he was alive then what he acted like when he is dead.

_______________________________

"Please detain and escort Tommy out my country, Dream. Tommy your are hereby exiled." Tubbo says.

Dream went up to Tommy and hit him off despite him and the others protests. (Y/n) went off of the wall and Ghostbur followed. The other two saw him go and felt guilty.

"We're going a long while so." Dream says.

"Surely I'm only exiled from L'manburg." Tommy says.

"Your exiled from everywhere that's been touched." Dream says. The two of them kept walking farther and farther away from L'manburg.

"Are they coming?" Dream pointed to (Y/n) and Ghostbur.

"I-I don't know." Tommy stuttered. Ghostbur did the talking and walked at the other two with (Y/n).

"Hi guys?" Ghostbur says.

"Hi." Dream greeted.

"What happened?" (Y/n) walked up to Dream.

"We have a long journey," Dream says and walks up to the lake in front of them.

"Where are we going?" Ghostbur asks.

"Wherever the river takes us." Dream says and puts down the boat before he gave Tommy one. (Y/n) walked up to him, Dream helped her in his boat. She hugged her knees and he came in the boat.

"I don't have to go with you! What the fuck..." Tommy says and placed down the boat and got in with Ghostbur.

"What happened? Why are we leaving? Hello Connor!" Ghostbur waves at him. They rowed out into the ocean. (Y/n) leaned against Dream's back getting snug for the long ride, he smiled and let her lay on him. Trying not to move too much to annoy her.

"Let's head this way, it's fine." Dream says.

"I don't wanna go."