Pranking muffin man

Skeppy's P.o.v

"Everything done Masky!"

"Kinda hol' up."

I was on a new world with Yumeiro, she was setting up traps everywhere. Her and I also made a parkour course. We were going to prank Bad by using the parkour course and using traps in the course. Yumeiro and I met back up at the front of the course.

"I'll add Bad to the call." I said. She placed her hand on her hip and gave a thumbs up. It rung for a while then he joined the call.

"Hello," Bad says.

"What's poppin' Muffin!" Yumeiro says, she smiles softly. I rubbed the back of the neck as my face heated up. I am confused about my feelings but I kept acting like this.

"BAD!!" I screeched. The two jumped and yelled.

"Skeppy! Bad Skeppy!!" Bad yelled at me, Yumeiro faked cried in the background.

"Aww Yumeiro don't cry, it's okay." Bad says softly.

"I'm okay Bad I'm okay," Yumeiro says while giggling.

"Bad, a fan made a parkour map for us! Here's the IP!" I said and messaged him the IP for the server in discord.

"Okay, did you thank them?" Bad asks.

"No.." I said lying since Yumeiro actually made it and not a fan.

"Skeppyyyy!!" Bad yelled at me. I laughed with Yumeiro. She stood close to me and placed her hand on my back. I felt warm and light.

Badboyhalo joined the game

We both crowded Bad and showed him the parkour course. He smiles brightly and looked around at the course. We stood at the start of the map where there was easy small jumps. Bad went first as planned! I jumped at the first platform, Yumeiro came next but her jumps were very sloppy. There was no trap in the first level. Bad and I completed the course and we waited for Yumeiro.

The traps started now, we were on the second level and bad went first. Yumeiro went before me, I followed. The platform under Bad was pushed away from his feet, he was falling.

"AHHH!!! SKEPPYY!! YUMEIRO!!" Bad yelled. I laughed at him and Yumeiro quietly laughed at him. Her laugh was pretty. Wait what?

No one's P.o.v

"You Gucci Muffin?!" Yumeiro yelled.

"What is Gucci?" Bad asks, spawned back at the second levels beginning.

"It's a store but some people use it as slang for the word good." Skeppy explained. He 'ohh'ed.' 

Bad jumped back to the others and they looked at the third level. The three of them kept jumping, Bad was behind them so he would fall in the trap next and the others wouldn't have to go around him. (Y/n) jumped for a platform but missed and slipped on her feet, Skeppy luckily wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her up to him. He prevented her from falling. The two looked into each other's eyes/mask for a bit before pulling away. Skeppy went onto the next ladder jump with his face covered in blue blush. Bad was watching not too far from behind and pouted, but he was happy for (Y/n)'s safety.

Bad was about to go on a ladder jump but was pushed off by a sticky piston. Some more sticky pistons opened and there was an opening where lava at the bottom of the map. He yelled as he fell and burned to his death. Skeppy was laughing loudly and (Y/n) was holding in her little laughs and wheezes.

"Skeppy your trolling me again!" Bad yelled.

"I'm not trolling Bad! Your trolling!!" Skeppy yelled back at the muffin man.