Vibes

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I climbed the bamboo in front of Karl's house, I had nothing better to do. Ghostbur was with someone else, he called him Phil. I have no clue where Glatt's been.

"Ghostmeiro! What are you doing up there?" Karl yelled at me from the ground.

I smiled brightly down at him and quickly slid down the bamboo and jumped off when I got near the bottom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then wrapped my legs around his waist, clinging onto Karl.

"I was admiring the view," I said nuzzling into his shoulder.

He started giggling a lot with a red face. He walked with me into the house still holding me. I got down from his arms, scurrying to my little corner. It has a higher-up blue hammock with my little Redstone works beside it and little lanterns next to my hammock. I floated up to my hammock and laid in it, stretching and relaxing.

Below me, Karl was working on something, he had this book. I titled my head and moved myself to hang upside down.

"Whatcha working on?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing special, just something that can be time travel," Karl said smiling up at me. I was interested now. It was soon getting boring, being a ghost wasn't as cool as I thought it was.

"Hey, do you want to go to this flower field I saw?" Karl asked. I nodded quickly making him giggle.

____________________________________

TIMESKIP: the flower field

____________________________________

Karl's P.o.v

I took Ghostmeiro to the flower field I came upon on. Setting up the blanket on the grass and putting down the picnic basket on it. She started running in the flowers and laughing loudly. She then launched herself into the tall flowers. She nuzzles herself into the flowers and turning around on her back, giggling.

"Wait for me! I want to roll too!" I said rolling with her. Turning on my back and grabbing a flower, holding it above me, and looking at it.

I sat up and so did Ghostmeiro. We looked at each other and started laughing till our faces were red or dark grey for no reason. The next thing I know, Ghostmeiro with a smile leans in and nuzzles my nose with hers. Giving me Eskimo kisses. I nuzzled my nose back on hers, giving her Eskimo kisses in return. I could tell that this is gonna become our thing.

"Race to that tree!" Ghostmeiro says getting up and running to the tree, getting a head start.

"Hey! No fair you got a head start!" I yelled after her. I got up trying not to trip over my own feet and running after her. She ended up winning the race.

Ghostmeiro went running again because she saw a bunny. She threw herself down at the bunny which scared off and hurt her as threw herself at the ground. Ghostmeiro seemed to walk it off while laughing. I grabbed the bunny from running away and walked up Ghostmeiro. I showed her the bunny, she petted the ears of the bunny. She looked amazed. She must've never felt one before since she became a ghost. Ghostmeiro explored the bunny by petting and touching its tail. We soon let the bunny run off somewhere else.

I went to another part of the flower field, all kinds of different flowers. Ghostmeiro came to my side and sat next to me with a small basket. I picked littlies of the valley flowers first and put them in the little basket.

"We should make a bouquet out of these flowers," I suggested.

"I could decorate them around the house too," Ghostmeiro suggested, it would make the house look a lot better. I nodded to it.

Picking up a few flowers like sunflowers, roses, poppies, dandelions, and so much more. The basket was almost full. I saw Ghostmeiro pick up lilac flowers, I liked the shade of purple. Ghostmeiro was staring at me with a smile. She put a lilac flower behind my ear, my face flushed and my hands went to gently touch the flower. She kept putting little lilac flowers in my hair, making it messy but cute.

"Your so pretty!" Ghostmeiro gasps, I saw her face become a darker grey.

"Oh my gosh thank you," I felt flustered, I scratched the back of my neck.

"Do you know what a wallflower is?" Ghostmeiro asked, I knew all about wallflowers. I have wallflowers on every part of my house but I love hearing her talk about things.

"No, I don't really," I said lying just to hear her talk about something she's passionate about. Ghostmeiro went on and on about explaining what wallflowers are, she says how she's kept some around her hammock or puts wallflowers in places she likes. I stared at her with sparkling eyes listening happily. The little things she does when she talks about things she's passionate about. How she talks faster when she's excited, how she does more hand movements. How her facial expressions changed into a joyous one. It made me feel all fuzzy and warm.

We headed back to the picnic blanket. I took out the two sandwiches and handed one to her. Ghostmeiro started munching down on it, I grabbed mines too. Taking in the flavors. We eat our sandwiches and Ghostmeiro went past me and grabbed out some pastries. Mainly well-decorated cupcakes. She held up the cupcake to me, it looked so sweet and good. I took a bite of the cupcake out of Ghostmeiro's hand. Chewing on it, it was so good. It was sweet but not too sweet and it was soft and foamy in a way. I started to blush to my ears realizing what I did. No no! It's okay! It's platonic!

"Those are so good!" I said giggling a whole lot. Ghostmeiro raises her brow and takes a bite where I bit. Her entire face lit up, she ate more of it quickly enjoying every last bit of it. Wait... This counts as an indirect kiss!

"Oh! I brought my ukelele!" Ghostmeiro pulled out her ukelele and held it properly. I had an idea for a song in mind.

"I can see 'best friend' and you can play the chords," I suggested, she nodded. Ghostmeiro started to play the chords of the song, best friend. Her fingers stringing the chords. Letting the song startup, I pitched in. Singing the lyrics, not like a pro but not bad either, what the honk I'm good! My favorite part was coming up.

"Cause I wanna be your favorite boy~~!" I sung. The song went on for a while of her playing the ukelele. The two of us giggling after the song. Ghostmeiro gave me another Eskimo kiss, nuzzling our noses together.

No one's P.o.v

The sun was setting and as beautiful as it was, the two of them sat on a hill watching the sun go down with a burst of warm colors.

"Woah, it's so pretty. I don't get to see the sun go down a lot." (Y/n) says smiling and reflecting on the colors.

"We should watch the sunsets more then!" Karl suggests looking over at her.

"Hell yeah!" (Y/n) agrees excited for the next sunset. She nuzzled Karl's nose with hers again, giving him an Eskimo kiss. Closing their eyes with soft smiles. The two of them got up. She started to float instead of walk. They went home and settled for bed.

Oh, how lucky she was to have Karl.