Festival Chaos pt 2

No one's P.o.v

"A wise man once told me that L'manburg was like a lettuce. There's so many layers of tasty and healthy goodness and once you wash off the caterpillars and worms of the surface, it's a pretty goddamn good meal. Schlatt has successfully washed all of the incests off our great nation, and with that he's allowed the goodness and tastiness to shine through. Look around at what we've built today. Look at each other. All of this, thanks to democracy and the leadership of Jschlatt! Our people have been beat down by rules and dictators for so long, now we are finally free. Free to elect who we want, free to live how we want, and most importantly free to go wherever we want without the confine of those walls. So with that in mind I would like to thank everyone who came to this wonderful event." Tubbo says. The crowd stated to clap and cheer but stopped as soon as Schlatt's ominous laughter was heard. (Y/n) looked at him puzzled, Honey smirked.

"No, I was just thinking about it Tubbo. That we're going to have fun. You got anything else in the speech?" Schlatt says.

"No no, let the festival begin!" Tubbo says nervously.

Schlatt and Quackity began to box Tubbo in yellow concrete in front of the box. Tubbo started to panic and couldn't get out. The other citizens being confused and panicking. Schlatt looked at him.

"I-I can't get out Schlatt." Tubbo stutters.

"Tubbo, I'll cut to the chase. It really sucks for me to say this right here in front of everybody. I mean it's kind of awkward. Tubbo, I know what you've been up to. You've been spying!! With the idiots!! With the tyrants!! That we kicked out of this server! That we kicked out of this great country! I don't know if you know this but treason isn't exactly a respectable thing around here. I know what you've been doing, it all adds up buddy! Do you know what happens to traitors Tubbo?" Schlatt says.

"No..." Tubbo said.

"Nothing good... HeyTechnoblade, do you want to come up here for a second?" Schlatt says.

"Technoblade. Come up." Quackity says.

Techno went up and on the podium. He stood in front of yellow concrete box. Tubbo getting more and more scared. He looked around trying to get out of the box. Techno sweated, he was nervous. He stared at Tubbo. Tommy watched from afar on top of a tower.

"Tubbo, as the enemy of the state and as perpetrator to these awful people. Technoblade, please If you would be so kind. I only call you in for special favors. This man needs a favor, Techno I need you to take him out." Schlatt says. Techno panicked, the crowd protested against it. Honey didn't, honey ENJOYED it. He smirked at the scene. (Y/n) gritted her teeth together, she pulled her mask down. (Y/n)'s hands shook as rage filled her veins.

"MURDER HIM RIGHT NOW! ON THIS STAGE!!" Schlatt yells.

His brows furrowing. There was more protests against killing Tubbo, Niki teared up. (Y/n) became more restless, she felt like she was losing her mind. What was happening was making her more infuriated and off the edge. A lost case. Techno took out and loaded his crossbow with fireworks. His hands shook as he aimed it at Tubbo.

"Tubbo, I'm sorry. I'll make it as painless and colorful as possible." Techno says.

He shot the the rockets. The people on the stage exploded into death. Colorful blinding lights everywhere. The scent of death lingering in the air. The screams of the other citizens were heard, they were scared and surprised. Techno laughed hysterically at the deaths. (Y/n) sat up from her seat. Tommy enderpearled to the podium, he hit Techno and faced the box his friend was in.

"Kill everybody!!" Techno laughed insanely.

He shot his crossbow at the crowd. The citizens started to die off. (Y/n) ran and hid behind a stand. Honey ran and hid behind a tree. They didn't die. Techno ran off the stage to hide now that Manburg was against him. The crowd gathered up again while he was gone. Schlatt regained his place on the podium. (Y/n) and Honey came out of their hiding places. Schlatt talked with the others. Niki came up from her hiding place and stood in front of Schlatt.