Privet joins the battle

No one's p.o.v

This whole thing started when Henry, Tommy's cow was killed by Sapnap. He was streaming as usual before he found a YouTube video of Sapnap killing Henry.

Sapnap: Yumeiro! Come on!

Yumeiro: Y

Sapnap: because I need more people on my side

Yumeiro: y should I join u

Sapnap: I'll do anything you want 👀

Yumeiro: moni 👁👅👁

Sapnap: will you join if I pay you?

Yumeiro: ayup

Sapnap: then I'll be your sugar daddy 😌

Yumeiro: ayooo chill chill 😳

Meanwhile, Sapnap and his side was standing in front of Dream, Tommy, and Niki. Sap looking confident at the two, he started to laugh. The other two were confused.

"What's so funny?" Tommy asked.

"Tommy, this war is over. I have someone more overpowered." Sapnap smirked.

"What?" Dream asked.

Yumeiro joined the game

"YUMEIROOO!!!" Sapnap yells.

"CKYA BLYATTTTTTT!!!!" (Y/n) yelled.

Tommy, Dream, and Niki's eyes widened. They didn't expect her to come and join the other side. Sapnap's side looked hyped and excited that the masked person was on their side. (Y/n) walked up seeing them at the Eiffel Tower. She looked op and ready to beat some ass. They all looked back at her, (Y/n) is badass.

"Yumeiro.. why? Why did you join them?" Tommy asks. He seemed more down.

"Well you see bitch boy... Sapnap is giving me thAT MONIIIIIII!!!!" (Y/n) yells. They all laughed at her and yelled 'wait' or 'woah.' Surprised from the sudden outburst and amusement.

"I'm her sugar daddy!" Sapnap yelled proudly. The others yelled at him shocked and nervously laughing. (Y/n) was wheezing in the corner. Some states of jealousy at him.

Dream was in a boat waiting for Tommy. (Y/n) quickly catches on and makes a boat quickly, she placed a boat in the water and hid in a small creek. The child screamed and hopped into Dream's boat. She saw Bad and Antfrost get in a boat together and follow them. (Y/n) decided to stay not too far behind and sneakily follow them. Antfrost shot arrows at Tommy. They both jumped out of the boat and booked it towards the mountain. (Y/n) destroyed her boat and swam under to the mountain sneakily. Sapnap swam up under Tommy.

"Oh Tommy! YOU MESSED UP NOW!!" Sapnap yells.

"AHHH!!!" Tommy screamed. He pearled on the mountain.

Antfrost, Sapnap, and Bad were climbing up the mountain. Tommy tricked them by pearling. (Y/n) quietly climbed up the mountain, hot on their trail. She was a sneaky boi. They pearled again and she followed, they had to get materials for a boat.

(Y/n) jumped down from the trees above trees. Tommy screamed and tried to fight back, she blocked his hits with her sword. (Y/n) pearled behind him and swung at him from behind. Tommy was calling out for Dream. She kept stabbing and hitting him. Getting a few good hits in and damaging his armor. (Y/n) got hit a few times too, dirt on her face. Dream came behind her and swung his sword at her, she dodged and moved out of the way. He gave the wood to Tommy to make.

"YES YUMEIRO!! YESSS!!" Sapnap cheered.

"POTRABALAS' TEBYA, DURA, SUKA!! YA SOBIRAYUS' TOPAT' VASHI KOLEN'KI NAZAD!! YA KHOCHU POPLETAT' VASHU NERVNUYU SISTEMU PO- FRANTSUZSKI !!" (Y/n) shouted. She was fluent in Russian mainly cause her only opinions in school was Russian and German.