Your speedrun game is trash

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I was running around in a new world, I was just dancing and running around. I waited in the discord and on my world for the others to come in.

When I wasn't looking and checking my phone cause I was browsing Reddit, I didn't realized that someone joined the call.

"Mamas?" Sapnap says.

"Huh? Oh wait, shit." I dropped my phone on my desk.

"Pftt were you just on your phone?" Sapnap says.

"Wootttt? Nooo nevaaa!" I said playfully. He stood in front of me in my world, our faces were pretty close. I nuzzled my nose on his. Sap backed away cupping his nose, embarrassed? About what tho? You do that with friends right?

"A-Anyway uh what subreddit were you on?" Sap asks, he still held his nose and darted his eyes away.

"Uhmmm r/hentaimemes...." I said lazily smirking.

"Oh my god!" Sapnap said.

Sap started to laugh, I laughed while smirking. His tanned hands made there way to my hair. Sap ruffled it softly. Moving it in a motion that made it feel like a massage. I leaned my head towards the placement of his hand. A soft smile tugging my lips. Sap's face was getting red, that was normal to me because whenever I did this with friends they got red too.

"Hello," George joined the call.

"What's poppin Adorable Bean!" I said. We greeted him back. Now we were just waiting for Dream and Bad. Once they come I'll start the stream.

George walked up to Sap and I. The two boys glanced at each other then back at me, I didn't catch on to what they were up to so I just smiled. George and I started a conversation about Minecraft mobs, he leaned in when talking to me. I found it unique. I brushed my thumbs against my eyebrows and snapped them pointed my finger guns at him, George remembered it from the Judge Judy drama. We laughed at we remembered that day. 

A warm sensation was placed behind me, touching my back. I turned to see it was Sapnap placing his hand on my back, they both glanced at me here and there and every time I would smile or put up a peace sign. Soon the other two came along.

"Yumeirooo!" Bad says excitedly.

"Lil Muffin!" I called out. He fast walked towards me and hugged me, sticking one of his legs up. I hugged back tightly and buried my face into his shoulder.

"Hello Yumeiro," Dream says behind him. Bad and I pulled away. I waved at the green boio.

"Alright imma start streaming so let me go on deafen, you do whatever you want lul." I say and then click the button on my keyboard for deaden. My mouse hovered the twitch board cast button, I clicked it. The viewers started to fill up the stream and say their hellos. I guess they saw the Dreamteam and Bad in front of me because they started to ask questions.

"What's poppin chat! Yuhh I know that you see the Dreamteam, let me explain. I've decided to try to speed run for the first time but since DIDN'T but NEEDED I brought the bois in. I'm not a pussy I'm the ultimate Chad! Let's get into it boio's!" I explained. The chat seemed happy and others called me a simp not getting the gist because I am the ULTIMATE CHAD and even better the WOMAN OF TRASH! I undeafened not cancelling chat or getting cancelled myself.

"I'm back Dweamtweam UwU," I said,

"Awhh that was adorable." Bad smiles.

"Oh god.." Sapnap laughed.

No one's P.o.v

Everyone started to get into it or do their own little thing. Dream went on his own to go get wood. Bad and George stayed with (Y/n) helping her figure things out and gather materials. Sapnap was running around killing animals and causing havoc.